What's new

#SaveAbinandhan trending on twitter ,Nation of 1.2 billion people weeping on twitter

Keep lying. You first lied you have 3 in captivity. Then said 1 is here, 2nd in some hospital. Mostly like your shot down pilot was getting treated.

B.s. India media responded to Pak media showing pics of the Surya Kiran pilot who in the recent accident was injured and showing it as captured Indian pilot.

Lol. Capturing a pilot is defeat? Hahahahahahha. Speaks volumes of what morale you lot have.

What does Surya Kiran have to do with this? I know about that incident but members on this forum and on Twitter have already warned other Pakistanis about that incident not being related to what's going on right now. So I'm that regard we already know that's false information anyway.

But the topic was is the fact that Modi and India is doing politics on its soldiers. First Modi sending squadron to violate Pakistan airspace and dropping bombs just to score a brownie point/election victory and then second denying Abhi was ever captured and saying all pilots are accounted for just to save face until the videos from PAF came out.

Shame on your nation and shame on Modi for playing politics on its own army and air force. Just sad state of affairs in India.

the-mindset-of-gangadeshis-is-a-curious-thing-they-are-still-barking-after-reaching-the-pinnacle-of-.jpg

Guys please don’t go off-topic. The fellow is doing well.

Save Abhi from what? indians who disowned him and still don't care much about him. Well I personally think he is a well groomed officer and deserves respect for the way he has conducted himself on camera in the situation he is in. I don't blame him for anything and hope he will cooperate with us.

After saying something like this "Pakistan Army officers are thorough gentlemen and I won't change my statement if I go back to my country" ........ He is going to be labelled traitor, ghaddar and what not in india I know of .... his career is over, his child's life is ruined ........ Sadly that is what india is.

Any indian who is feeling an itch he is most welcome for a cup of tea in one of units of Pakistan Army. It does wonders.

By the way the best funny thing I read yesterday was "indian dream of drinking tea in Lahore has been fulfilled".

Pakistan ko chaiye ke modi ko bolay. Us sey naak ragarwa ke sorry bolwaye ayr phir pilots wapis karay.

What will pm do this all mess was because of ill modi u want more war mongering these are the consequences u should consider ur govt and media making fool of u showing pak a banana state and u idiots believe on it and lookthe befeting reply

Dont worry India!!

We will return him safe and sound. This is Pakistan and we are more mature and civilized than you bharatis!!

Previous experiences have been a mixed bag for Indian military men being in custody of Pakistanis :
Ever since inception of independent India and Pakistan, there has been hardly any love lost between the two countries.

The establishments of two countries don't share any sort of camaraderie and the armies of both nations too are an eye-sour for one another.

But exceptions exists and they exist even most hostile of atmospheres.

One such exception was Air Commodore (retd) Kaiser Tufail, who was the Director of Operations of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) during the Kargil war.

"The jawans who had captured me were trying to manhandle me and maybe trying to kill me, because for them, I was just an enemy pilot who had fired on their locations from the air. And on-ground, I was firing at them. Fortunately, the officer who came was very mature. He realised the situation, that I am now a captive and now I need not be handled that way. So he was able to control them, which was a big effort, because they were very aggressive at that stage," told Group Captain K Nachiketa to NDTV who was a Flight Lieutenant then during the Kargil war and his MiG 27 had crashed in Azad Kashmir near Skardu in July 1999.

The Jawans of Pakistani Northern Light Infantary who had caught Nachiketa had no intentions to treat him well and his fate was going towards that of Captain Sourav Kalia, who was captured and subjected to gruesome torture before being shot dead.

But Tufail came out for his rescue and stopped his men from torturing the Indian Officer. Years later Nachiketa told media that Tufail took him to his room and discussed about his likes and dislikes.

Nachiketa also told media years after he returned to India that Tufail discussed about the heart problem of his father and about his sisters marriage as well. The Pakistani also arranged for vegetarian snacks for the Indians and while discussing about the flying strictly told him maintain the cordiality of the room.

"I was detailed to talk to Nachiketa and it was a most friendly talk between two gentlemen officers. We had tea and some snacks and we rambled about flying...my mandate was to strictly maintain the cordiality of a crew room and to find out the circumstances of his ejection and the mission he was flying," Tufail was quoted inThe Indian Express in 2009, ten years after the war.

Nachiketa, like a gentleman officer he was, shared peculiarities of their jobs in two countries with Tufail who was his senior in rank. Both officers were amazed that they have so much common between them.

"I was so amazed to find that there are so many issues in common. I asked him what he was doing before the mission and he said he had taken leave to help arrange his sister's wedding. It is the same thing that brothers are required to do here," Tufail had told IndianExpress.

After eight days of capture and taken as a prisoner of war, the backdoor efforts of Indian Government, made Nachiketa's return to India possible. But it would not have been possible, had Tufail not saved the young Indian pilot from the torture he was destined to get by the hands of Pakistani soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom