What's new

#SaveAbinandhan trending on twitter ,Nation of 1.2 billion people weeping on twitter

Believe it or not, I have been following him for years; to be honest, until the last week or so, it was with impatience and disdain (except in the single matter of the hospital).

6 to 8 tomatoes; boiled lightly, blanched;
Place in a mixer, add garlic (2 or 3 pods, crushed, then minced), half an onion, chopped green chillies (to taste), half a packet of tomato puree;
Mix till thoroughly smooth, free of lumps;
Boil until reduced to three-fourths

NB: a teaspoonful of grated cheddar gives it a great, smooth finish.

My formula for the best sauce with which to eat my words. Not that I actually said anything out loud;just saying.

Appreciate your ability to change your mind with changing evidence.

I have said this to you before, I am pro peace and friendship with India and I honestly feel he is the man to do it.

Still same asymmetric warfare, still infiltrating J&K as soon as Ice melts in the passes, still sending AK's RPK's, IED's, grenades into Kashmir, LeT, JeM, HuM, still being trained and armed by ISI;
Different tree same wood. Not much has changed for the regional security situation.
says you.
Still waiting on evidence.

Again, if you keep doing what you did, you will keep getting what you got.

Appreciate your ability to change your mind with changing evidence.

I have said this to you before, I am pro peace and friendship with India and I honestly feel he is the man to do it.

says you.
Still waiting on evidence.

Again, if you keep doing what you did, you will keep getting what you got.

I can't do this in English:

এক হাথে তালি বাজে না।

You're assuming GHQ was behind all of these incidents. I've pointed out repeatedly that the Pakistani military has itself suffered far more complex attacks. The problem is complex:

1. There are plenty of militant organizations with the knowledge to carry out these kinds of attacks in India and Pakistan without any institutional support from either country.

2. Pakistan has tightened the noose around various militant groups since the Mumbai attacks but additional action against groups fighting for a cause that has widespread support in Pakistan (freedom of Kashmir) is going to require some give and take and for India to come to the table and treat Pakistan with respect. Pakistani politicians need to be able to sell increased action against militant groups to the public, not least to minimize any kind of domestic backlash from the same groups.

Simple question, do these militants fabricate their own rifles, their own scopes, do they draw their own brass, make their own charge, do they make the berdan primers, do they cast their own bullets? how are these terrorists armed? Who arms them, who trains them, Why would US lie about existence of training camps in pakistan, why would captured terrorists and surrendered terrorists outline their training by ISI?

If all this is indeed just figment of our imagination, then sure you are right, we are wrong.

Simple question, do these militants fabricate their own rifles, their own scopes, do they draw thie own brass, make thier own charge, do they make the berdan primers, do they cast thier own bullets? how are these terrorists armed? Who arms them, who trains them,
They are armed the same way the TTP, Daesh, JuA etc were armed and trained.
Why would US lie about existence of training camps in pakistan, why would captured terrorists and surrendered terrorists outline their training by ISI?
Geo-politics to curry favor with India.

They are armed the same way the TTP, Daesh, JuA etc were armed and trained.

I am not sure what JuA is, but TTP and Daesh are two very distinct organisation from distinct geography with and active civil war in the vicinity, there hasn't been a civil war in India and Pakistan where the groups i mentioned operate and originate respectively.

So US lies about Pakistan based terror outfits, India lies about same, so does, Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf respectively. Thats legit.

Let's keep him until Modi loses the election.

He looks completely idiotic for his moronic rants against Pakistan.

I am not sure what JuA is, but TTP and Daesh are two very distinct organisation from distinct geography with and active civil war in the vicinity, there hasn't been a civil war in India and Pakistan where the groups i mentioned operate and originate respectively.
JuA is an offshoot of the TTP. Daesh has been active in Afghanistan and Pakistan both. My point is that both terrorist groups are capable of, and have conducted, complex terrorist attacks on military and civilian targets in Pakistan.

So if the training, tactics and resources are obviously available, even to anti-Pakistan groups, then they're going to be available to anti-India groups, without institutional support. Unless of course you're suggesting that the TTP/JuA/Daesh have institutional support from the Afghans and Indians to have carried out the kinds of attacks on Pakistan that they have.

So US lies about Pakistan based terror outfits, India lies about same, so does, Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf respectively. Thats legit.
I'll repeat again what I've said before to other members - regardless of who Pakistan thinks is behind the TTP/JuA/BLA/BRA etc, the terrorism from these groups needs to be addressed via actions domestically. Whether it's increased border security & immigration management, increased domestic IBO's, development in affected areas etc etc.

I have not supported, nor will, 'surgical strikes in Afghanistan or elsewhere. The issue is at home, it needs to be addressed at home. Foreign support for these groups can do nothing without domestic assets.

The source of our values is Islam. The Prophet (PBUH) captured many enemy combatants in the wars but treated them well. This Indian guy came into Pakistan to kill Pakistanis. He really deserved no mercy during the fight and should have been killed during the fight but once he became a POW, he deserves similar behavior that our beloved Prophet (PBUH) taught us. Please treat him well - not to show off but to please our Allah, the most kind and merciful.

ma sha Allah. 100% correct.

All of India right now
HeavyGleamingAllosaurus-small.gif

I think it's time that India (the media, rational individuals, politicians) stop with the jingoism and maligning of the Pakistan Army. Yes, the Pakistani military has its faults, it is involved in areas that should not be the domain of the military, but it is still, despite all that, a professional military. Ridiculing and underestimating the Pakistan Army/Military has, in my opinion, played a role in the level of jingoism and war hysteria seen in India recently.

Too many Indians have come to believe that Pakistan vs India is almost as balanced as Palestine vs Israel. When one believes they can just 'stroll over the opponent', one tends to act with far more braggadocio than is prudent, and we end up in situations like these.

India needs to do some internal soul searching after this.

India has been brutually humiliated today.Mode has let them down.Please don't vote for this devil again.Chose a sensible person like Imran Khan and build your country.

Arvind Kerjiwal. He is a man of peace and not Congress.

Sidhu also is a good choice. India and Pakistan should come to peace and resolve Kashmir via plebiscite.

Indian's are bunch of pansies. Actors, sportsmen clamoring for war. Only backed down after PAF shafted 2 of their planes; including their pride the Su30. Abhi will of course be treated well; Pakistan should call out India for torturing Sipahi Maqbool Hussain for 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom