What's new

#SaveAbinandhan trending on twitter ,Nation of 1.2 billion people weeping on twitter

Not everyone will understand your post. Though it hurts but still thanked your post because today i listened to IK’s speech and said why not.

He spoke very well. Full of common sense. I think Pakistan has lucked out. Hang on to the guy.

71 wars prisoners
we also returned some.... so don't make a slap count but yes it was a big favor along with return of some area

Yaar, it was not a nice thing to say, and I would never normally have said it. Please believe me on that. It is just that the fanboys on PDF are really irritating.

My apologies to you and other decent members for that ill-tempered remark. It does not reflect the way I would like to see things happen.

No, just a witness.

The trouble is that the kind of ill-educated pinheads commenting don't remember their history very well.

But that's par for the course.

rest assured your coming generation will learn the opposite of whats happening now, just like in the past....reason you are in this humiliating situation, had you learned the true history things would have been different.

captured pilot old photo with family.

Attachments

• D0bK2JEXgAAVqIG.jpg
    D0bK2JEXgAAVqIG.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 72
He spoke very well. Full of common sense. I think Pakistan has lucked out. Hang on to the guy.

Yaar, it was not a nice thing to say, and I would never normally have said it. Please believe me on that. It is just that the fanboys on PDF are really irritating.

@Imran Khan If some politician, to deescalate thing, says Indian returned our marines whom boat capsized while chasing Indian fisherman in Pakistan then later Indian coastguards saved them and then returned... will it give positivism to Modi and he then tries to deescalate also? though we returned BSF people in 2018 also save Indians in Yemen but just sticking to 'prasie' modi some good past effort will surely deescalate situation...

rest assured your coming generation will learn the opposite of whats happening now, just like in the past....reason you are in this humiliating situation, had you learned the true history things would have been different.
You are talking about Pakistan right?
Since the 1965 war was based on a big lie and was presented to the nation a great victory, the Army came to believe its own fiction and has used since, Ayub as its role model and therefore has continued to fight unwanted wars — the 1971 war and the Kargil fiasco in 1999.
Wouldn't you agree.

Since the 1965 war was based on a big lie and was presented to the nation a great victory, the Army came to believe its own fiction and has used since, Ayub as its role model and therefore has continued to fight unwanted wars — the 1971 war and the Kargil fiasco in 1999.
Wouldn't you agree.

I stand by my post

Add: keep celebrating 71 but now and in the future there will be no Bangalis to help you

captured pilot old photo with family.
how happy family he has.... imagined if he was beaten to death and returned, no loss of war mongers wd have happened but just of the family.... yes, in war people die but at least for just casue.... India can't be judge, jury and executioner and attack Pakistan.... we really don't knwo how many already lost their loved ones during LOC shelling....

Do relate the 'true' history. It's been a dull day.

• Start with your victory in 1947-48, and your acquisition of the state of Kashmir.
  • Go on to your adventure of 1965, when Operation Gibraltar won you Kashmir (once again), and your Operation Grand Slam got you the Punjab and what is now called Haryana.
  • You could talk about victory in the air, and the Indian need to rebuild their air force, glider by glider.
  • Then fast forward to 1971, when you defeated Indian troops and Bengali terrorists in East Pakistan, but gave the land to them because you were so tired of dealing with ungrateful SDREs, and marched back, drums beating and trumpets sounding, through the middle of that cowardly country India.
  • Mention sinking the entire naval fleet once again, outside Karachi Harbour, when they tried to attack it without success.
  • Don't forget to mention how your 12th Division single-handedly pushed aside everyone and everything in the way and occupied Chandni Chowk.
  • Come to 1984, and tell your coming generations how you won Kashmir for the third time, having handed it over to the curry-faggots twice before, and this time, took the Siachen Glacier with a single platoon.
  • Tell them about the Kargil incident in 1999, when you captured Kashmir (#4) and bombarded Indian stock-points on lower ground, belonging to units that had not got the Indian GHQ orders to surrender.
  • You can wind up with the dramatic incidents of 2019, when the PAF demolished the entire IAF in two days of of combat.
  • I am sure you will remember other juicy bits as you go along.
Good luck.

Your book advance itself should set you up for life. Lucky devil!

Wouldn't you agree.
I think it's time that India (the media, rational individuals, politicians) stop with the jingoism and maligning of the Pakistan Army. Yes, the Pakistani military has its faults, it is involved in areas that should not be the domain of the military, but it is still, despite all that, a professional military. Ridiculing and underestimating the Pakistan Army/Military has, in my opinion, played a role in the level of jingoism and war hysteria seen in India recently.

Too many Indians have come to believe that Pakistan vs India is almost as balanced as Palestine vs Israel. When one believes they can just 'stroll over the opponent', one tends to act with far more braggadocio than is prudent, and we end up in situations like these.

Back
Top Bottom