What's new

#SaveAbinandhan trending on twitter ,Nation of 1.2 billion people weeping on twitter

Chaey pee raha hai. Nahaya dhoya saf suthra. Or kia prime minister bnadain usy Pakistan ka?
Drama ki bhi had hoti hai
or jaleebi khilao yaar

India has been brutually humiliated today.Mode has let them down.Please don't vote for this devil again.Chose a sensible person like Imran Khan and build your country.
modi crossed red lines he and his nation was not expecting this day . he forget that paksitan is a free country too .

I think it's time that India (the media, rational individuals, politicians) stop with the jingoism and maligning of the Pakistan Army. Yes, the Pakistani military has its faults, it is involved in areas that should not be the domain of the military, but it is still, despite all that, a professional military. Ridiculing and underestimating the Pakistan Army/Military has, in my opinion, played a role in the level of jingoism and war hysteria seen in India recently.

Too many Indians have come to believe that Pakistan vs India is almost as balanced as Palestine vs Israel. When one believes they can just 'stroll over the opponent', one tends to act with far more braggadocio than is prudent, and we end up in situations like these.
Operations are not carried out by Media channels or jingoistic nationals, it's carried out by Professional military, they exactly know what the threat perceptions are, and the measure to deal with it.

Operations are not carried out by Media channels or jingoistic nationals, it's carried out by Professional military, they exactly know what the threat perceptions are, and the measure to deal with it.
Operations are carried out by the military, but the political compulsions behind authorizing military operations are a result of the national mood, and the national mood is shaped by various factors and what I referred to in my earlier post is one of those factors.

He spoke very well. Full of common sense. I think Pakistan has lucked out. Hang on to the guy.

We lucked out that our nation birthed a man so stubborn that even when the nation turned their backs to him, he refused to turn his back to us.

Look into his political struggle, its amazing.

Operations are carried out by the military, but the political compulsions behind authorizing military operations are a result of the national mood, and the national mood is shaped by various factors and what I referred to in my earlier post is one of those factors.
Yes , threshold for restraint for Pakistan's asymmetric actions has been surpassed apparently, My feeling was this would be another "kill indians- get Dossiers" campaign. The leadership did something different, I am not sure about it though. There is a good chance that this will escalate, but then I have been wrong before when I supported this governments peace overture to Sharif regime which was swiftly replied by your GHQ in Pathankot and Uri.

Yes , threshold for restraint for Pakistan's asymmetric actions has been surpassed apparently, My feeling was this would be another "kill indians- get Dossiers" campaign. The leadership did something different, I am not sure about it though. There is a good chance that this will escalate, but then I have been wrong before when I supported this governments peace overture to Sharif regime which was swiftly replied by your GHQ in Pathankot and Uri.
Indians are still living in the past.
They can't let go of their hatred.
Pakistan has moved on, we have a new generation that voted for a new path represented by Imran Khan.

If you can't understand that, that you won't understand what Pakistan is becoming and will continue to make mistakes like you have today.

We lucked out that our nation birthed a man so stubborn that even when the nation turned their backs to him, he refused to turn his back to us.

Look into his political struggle, its amazing.

Believe it or not, I have been following him for years; to be honest, until the last week or so, it was with impatience and disdain (except in the single matter of the hospital).

6 to 8 tomatoes; boiled lightly, blanched;
Place in a mixer, add garlic (2 or 3 pods, crushed, then minced), half an onion, chopped green chillies (to taste), half a packet of tomato puree;
Mix till thoroughly smooth, free of lumps;
Boil until reduced to three-fourths

NB: a teaspoonful of grated cheddar gives it a great, smooth finish.

My formula for the best sauce with which to eat my words. Not that I actually said anything out loud;just saying.

I have been wrong before when I supported this governments peace overture to Sharif regime which was swiftly replied by your GHQ in Pathankot and Uri.
You're assuming GHQ was behind all of these incidents. I've pointed out repeatedly that the Pakistani military has itself suffered far more complex attacks. The problem is complex:

1. There are plenty of militant organizations with the knowledge to carry out these kinds of attacks in India and Pakistan without any institutional support from either country.

2. Pakistan has tightened the noose around various militant groups since the Mumbai attacks but additional action against groups fighting for a cause that has widespread support in Pakistan (freedom of Kashmir) is going to require some give and take and for India to come to the table and treat Pakistan with respect. Pakistani politicians need to be able to sell increased action against militant groups to the public, not least to minimize any kind of domestic backlash from the same groups.

Indians are still living in the past.
They can't let go of their hatred.
Pakistan has moved on, we have a new generation that voted for a new path represented by Imran Khan.

If you can't understand that, that you won't understand what Pakistan is becoming and will continue to make mistakes like you have today.
Still same asymmetric warfare, still infiltrating J&K as soon as Ice melts in the passes, still sending AK's RPK's, IED's, grenades into Kashmir, LeT, JeM, HuM, still being trained and armed by ISI;
Different tree same wood. Not much has changed for the regional security situation.

Is there any second pilot in Pakistani custody as mentioned earlier he was in custody in cmh?

Back
Top Bottom