What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

@haviZsultan janab hum pehle si hi soft hai ... bas i have one problem that when people dont accept their mistake , its pisses me off ...

bro, Muhajir was not a caste , its just some people use it , i call myself Urdu speaking , because that is the only language i know and can speak or understand ... i cant be a Punjabi or Sindhi ...

to be honest i have never hear my parents or even Grandparents when they are alive , they always say that we are Pakistani , but our roots are from Ajmair from father side , and Bhopal from mother side ...
but i never consider myself as a Muhajir but i just share those experience which me and my brother have Experience .. i still cant forget that when my brother was in Urdu college , and he was threaten by a Jamati , and call him that " killing a Muhajir is equal to killing a Dog " , i was there with my father , and i hear this , i can never forget his words .. he had a beard and a associated with a religious party , and he did say this ..Police did nothing when we complain , they just threaten us to keep quite , and in the end my brother has to leave the college ... MQM offer us help but my father refused ..... cause if we take their help than my brother has to become the Kaarkun and my father never allow it ..

--MQM did cause damage to the reputation of Urdu speaking people but for a second think that why people are going towards them ?? they do have some points that are positive , there is something which is attracting young people , even educated one's , there was discrimination against Urdu speaking people , and there was a time , when we face bad time and no one help us , we were living on Quotas ... if they considered us as Pakistani , there was no MQM ...

people like Zulfiqar Mirza and Shahi Syed is prime example of the Govt hate towards certain people , and yet i am here again asking a simple Question that why Zardari , Uzair Baloch , Asfand yaar wali , Munwaar hussain and Mullana disel is free . ??
a confession video from a convicted criminal ? make lot of us excited ?for what ? and we all know that MQM leader have killed many in past , so what ?? will this lead to AH ? no .. you and i both know its just a way to make this operation more politicized , i have no trust on Nawaz league , Zardari have some 20+ cases , where he was convicted , so you think Rangers will raid on Bilawal house and arrest Zardari ?? no ... i am happy that Karachi is better now , thanks for Ranger s, i can at least feel a bit safe .. but this kind of off track confessional video means nothing but another trick to defame the Operation .... you can bookmark my post , nothing will come out from this , and if it does, than be prepare for a Civil war ..

why i am saying there can be a civil war , because there are millions of MQM supporters good and bad , and all it take few innocent blood shed on Streets of Karachi , and people will have to think about the " Neeyat " of our Establishment ..

i dont have any personal grudge with Punjabi' and other , what i think its wrong , i just say it , i have bad experience with some Punjabi , so what ? my father work in Pakistan Film Industry , in 80's he work in Lahore for more than 2 decades ,
he still go to Lahore to meet his friends ... there are good and bad people , but when people completely deny that there is no bad in our society , this i cant swallow ...

i dont have any Pashtoon link but one of my Aunt is married with a Yusof zai Pathan ....

you may find it interesting that two of my best friends from school , is Sindhi and Balochi , when i come to college , my best friend was a Punjabi , and when i did my Graduation , my best friend was a Pathan ... all are busy in their life , but we have so much good time ...
my Pathan friend and his family like me that much that they , dont feel uncomfortable when i visit his home , i stay many time in his house , even when his sister and other female cousins were there , its called trust .... they always see me as their son .. and their Hospitality is unmatched .. but i never stand with what is wrong .. MQM have criminal , but not all supporters are criminals cause i know many , not as friends but know them generally that they are good , hard working , and so Patriotic persons ... so dont judge all supporters from Saulat or Ajmal Pahari type of criminals ..

i have no sympathy for them .. Kal ke marty aaj Mar jayen , i dont give a cr@p about them ... confession has no value in Islam , if you apologize from Allah , Maybe Allah will forgive you , but you have to pay the price , and again if i see it in a way , why i would believe a Killer ?? since when he become a saint ?? who is he to point fingers at others when he was himself a killer ???

I am very Patriotic person bhai , but sometimes its just pisses me off when i see things going into wrong direction , and people are also heading towards the wrong end ...

You have your reasons but I have my reasons too. Personally having spent a lot of time in Karachi I have witnessed more hatred against other ethnic groups from us migrants/muhajirs than the opposite. I hate 2 things most ethnic violence and politics based on it and racism against any people. My solution was to start from my own community to build a better, more united Pakistan.

If we are the first ones who give up ethnic identity for a wider Pakistani identity then it may benefit the nation much. But we are as trapped in the entangling web of ethnic identity like the others. Thats what I feel. I am sorry to hear what happened to your brother. It is these kinds of things that give air to ethnic tensions.

Also another thing that you stated correctly is action should be taken against Zardari too. I relative was kidnapped by Zardari's gangs and ransomed later. So MQM is not the only party responsible for violence and Bhatta khori. I think to avoid hurting any sentiments action should be taken equally against parties using violence. This means taking action against the ANP, PPPP, and JUI

There is nothing between Altaf Hussain and Muhajir or Urdu Speakers. Whatever his mentality is no one cares about its MQM as a Platform that is more important because it has tendency to present good people and also because no one wants to trust so called National Party in Karachi as they are continues Disappointment.

Believe me i agree with you on this point :tup:

You have your reasons but I have my reasons too. Personally having spent a lot of time in Karachi I have witnessed more hatred against other ethnic groups from us migrants/muhajirs than the opposite. I hate 2 things most ethnic violence and politics based on it and racism against any people. My solution was to start from my own community to build a better, more united Pakistan.

If we are the first ones who give up ethnic identity for a wider Pakistani identity then it may benefit the nation much. But we are as trapped in the entangling web of ethnic identity like the others. Thats what I feel. I am sorry to hear what happened to your brother. It is these kinds of things that give air to ethnic tensions.

Also another thing that you stated correctly is action should be taken against Zardari too. I relative was kidnapped by Zardari's gangs and ransomed later. So MQM is not the only party responsible for violence and Bhatta khori. I think to avoid hurting any sentiments action should be taken equally against parties using violence. This means taking action against the ANP, PPPP, and JUI

well everyone has different ways to examine things , yeah i know that there are tons of Faults in Urdu speaking people , so many people think that i only share bad things about Punjabi and others , but let me tell you something about Urdu speaking people which is commonly known among them , is that a Urdu speaking people will never let any other fellow country men , go ahead of him in success ... so i have no shame in accepting it ...

you solution will be good only if at least the other Ethinicities realize their mistakes , but majority i talk on PDF , they just simply deny the fact that there could be any fault in Punjabi , Pathans and Baloch ...

unless people realize that we are heading towards nationalism , or its better to say we are already divided by Nationalism , so unless you diagnose and accept the sickness within you, you can never have the cure ... people just blame others for things ...

what happen with my brother , it just disturb his education , nothing much , but other boys from his class gets beaten up regularly , and if you have no political affiliation than no body come for your rescue , not even police ..

Karachi is infested by so many criminals from different Ethnicity , i remember that when i was in Intermediate ,my first cell phone was snatched by 3 Banglies ...

so many of my relatives and friends and their relatives has been robbed by Bengali and saraiki , and Afghans are involved in Robbing people too ...
so blaming just one for Karachi mess is not fair , i am waiting for Uzair Baloch to come to Pakistan and open the pandora box, than i will see , when rangers will raid on Bilawal house or arrest Zardari :)

If we are the first ones who give up ethnic identity for a wider Pakistani identity then it may benefit the nation much

You guys just talk, talk, talk and waster your time arguing over trifles. You can have more than one identity and it should not be a bone of contention. Getting a good education, paying your taxes on time and obeying rules and laws of the country and other such shit is more beneficial for you, your countrymen and for the whole country than imposing one particular identity on the whole populaiton that is not homogeneous by any means. Government should also make sure that it has got more to offer its people than intoxicating the minds of its children with inhuman and illogical ideas, such as Hindus and Muslims are different and cannot coexist peacefully.

مچھ (مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک)کراچی سے شائع ہونے والے اخبار روزنامہ’امت‘کے مطابق متحدہ کے دہشت گرد صولت مرزا نے اپنی وصیت میں متحدہ کے قائد الطاف حسین اور پارٹی کے دیگر رہنماﺅں کے دہشتگردوں سے رابطے اور سینٹرل جیل کراچی میں متحدہ کے نیٹ ورک کے حوالے سے اہم معلومات دینے کی یقین دہانی کرادی ہے۔ ممکنہ طور پر صولت مرزا مجسٹریٹ کے سامنے وصیت تحریر کرائے گا۔ امکان ہے کہ اس کی ریکارڈنگ بھی کی جائے گی۔ متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے بدنام دہشت گرد صولت مرزا جسے مچھ جیل میں 19 مارچ کو پھانسی دینے کی حتمی تیار مکمل کرلی گئی ہیں۔ کہ صولت مرزا کے ڈیتھ وارنٹ جاری ہونے کے بعد مچھ جیل کی سیکیورٹی سخت کردی گئی ہے۔ بلوچستان حکومت کی جانب سے مچھ جیل کے اطراف میں بلوچستان کانسٹیبلری کے 150 اہلکار، جبکہ فرنٹیئر کانسٹیبلز کے 60 اضافی اہلکاروں کو تعینات کردیا گیا ہے۔ ’صولت مرزا کو فروری 2014ءمیں مچھ جیل منتقل کیا گیا تھا، جہاں اسے وارڈ نمبر 11اور 12 میں رکھا گیا اور 11 مارچ کو ڈیتھ وارنٹ جاری ہونے کے بعد اسے مچھ جیل کے تنہائی وارڈ میں منتقل کرکے خصوصی لباس پہنادیا گیا ہے۔ اہم ذریعے کا کہنا ہے کہ صولت مرزا متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کی قیادت سے سخت ناراض ہے۔ مچھ جیل کے ایک ذمہ دار افسر نے نام ظاہر نہ کرنے کی شرط پر بتایا ہے کہ صولت مرزا نے اپنی وصیت میں اہم رازوں سے پردہ اٹھانے کی یقین دہانی کرادی ہے۔ وہ الطاف حسین اور متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے رہنماﺅں کے دہشت گردوں سے رابطوں اور سینٹرل جیل کراچی میں متحدہ کے نیٹ ورک کے حوالے سے اہم معلومات فراہم کرے گا۔ ذریعے کا کہنا ہے کہ صولت مرزا مجسٹریٹ کے سامنے وصیت تحریر کرے گا اور اس کے اعترافات کی ویڈیو بھی بنائے جانے کا امکان ہے۔ ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ جمعہ کو ڈپٹی کمشنر بولان احمد علی صدیقی مچھ جیل کا دورہ کرکے سیکیورٹی انتظامات کا جائزہ لیا۔ اس موقع پر اسسٹنٹ کمشنر مچھ ممتاز کھیتران، ڈی پی او کچھی بولان عبدالوحید خٹک، سپرنٹنڈنٹ مچھ جیل محمد اسحاق زہری اور ڈپٹی سپرنٹنڈنٹ مچھ جیل سکندر کاکڑ بھی موجود تھے۔ اطلاعات کے مطابق صولت مرزا نے الطاف حسین کی تقاریر اور انٹرویوز سے موت کی سزا پر عمل کا یقین ہونے کے بعد شیو کرنا چھوڑ دی ہے اور اس کے اضطراب میں اضافہ ہوتاجارہا ہے۔
According to reports Saulat Mirza before hanging will write his last will and give a recorded statement too in which he would reveal and expose MQM leader Altaf Hussain and his other party guys and there contacts with terrorists and How they are doing all the crimes
@Horus @syedali73 @TankMan @Leader @Jazzbot @Gufi @Imran Khan and others

This news shows that all drama was preplanned and how Ummat newspaper works on information providing by agencies ..........

Had MQM abducted him, then Saulat Mirza would have never spoken against MQM.
Saulat Mirza has spoken against MQM because he knows know that MQM won't save him.MQM has used him and thrown him like a tissue paper!
Saulat Mirza knows that MQM abducted his brother in law and his best bet is to co-operate with the agencies as his now on MQM hit list.
But if you have some brain, then you could see clearly the whole Drama that has been played by agencies where they brought the statement of Saulat Mirza when he was in the death cell. This has never happened in the history of Pakistan. Forget Pakistan, this never happened in the history of whole world.
And if you had a brain and a little memory you will have remembered MQM's contradictory statements after 92 raid.And its not a drama.Its a truth spoken by someone who's going to die shortly,who wanted to tell the truth and expose the real culprit.And by the way you can easily find ajmal kasab statement video on the net.
And Drama goes further where President Hause becomes active and within 27 minutes president house issues order that hanging Saulat Mirza has been postponed.
Again it is not a drama.Its a simple legal procedure that only President of Pakistan can stop a death sentence which was stopped in light of his recent confession video!
And lastly my question from you: Did LEA ever denied that they abducted her brother? No, they didn't.
My question to you:Did LEA ever accepted that they abducted her brother?No, they didn;t.
Did wife of Saulat Mirza ever blamed MQM that they abducted her brother. No she never done it.

Did wife of Saulat Mirza ever denied that his husband didn't worked for MQM ?

But despite all these clear proofs, you are coming up only with your conjectures and trying to deny the clear proofs.

But despite all the clear proofs against MQM, you are coming up only with your conjectures and trying to deny the clear proofs!:pakistan:

Saulat Mirza has spoken against MQM because he knows know that MQM won't save him.MQM has used him and thrown him like a tissue paper!
Saulat Mirza knows that MQM abducted his brother in law and his best bet is to co-operate with the agencies as his now on MQM hit list.
The whole Abduction of Saulat Mirza's brother does make a huge impact here and there is no denying that so whatever he spoke could be Scripted as well. There is more to the confession here then just confession itself.
And if you had a brain and a little memory you will have remembered MQM's contradictory statements after 92 raid.And its not a drama.Its a truth spoken by someone who's going to die shortly,who wanted to tell the truth and expose the real culprit.And by the way you can easily find ajmal kasab statement video on the net.
Contradictions are part of process when a group is highly pressurized so we can let go but when a person is on a death row he can get Blackmailed quite easily as well in return to offer some time or an opportunity to change in Sentence all together and that has happened in a very Quick span just in few minutes does make a huge suspicion as Govt. is not known in Pakistan to act with such quick pace so what is it now.
Again it is not a drama.Its a simple legal procedure that only President of Pakistan can stop a death sentence which was stopped in light of his recent confession video!
Within 27 minutes aprox from a president that is not even found taking any initiative let alone this quick. It does make a case of Drama to some extent.
My question to you:Did LEA ever accepted that they abducted her brother?No, they didn;t.
Why would LEA accept that they are using extra judicial methods in targeting a group against the law. That is something which can be actually called Confession of their wrongdoing if it ever comes out.
Did wife of Saulat Mirza ever denied that his husband didn't worked for MQM ?
Neither MQM nor his wife deny his association but she did issued an statement of Abduction and not even against MQM then other party is LEA so in either case LEA is one getting benefits out of it in the form of so called confession so suspicion would be quite strong against them.
But despite all the clear proofs against MQM, you are coming up only with your conjectures and trying to deny the clear proofs!:pakistan:
Those Proof from Saulat Mirza does have chances of Script reading rather then actual Confession because situation surrounding him does suspect such thing possible.

Contradictions are part of process when a group is highly pressurized so we can let go but when a person is on a death row he can get Blackmailed quite easily as well in return to offer some time or an opportunity to change in Sentence all together and that has happened in a very Quick span just in few minutes does make a huge suspicion as Govt. is not known in Pakistan to act with such quick pace so what is it now.
Within 27 minutes aprox from a president that is not even found taking any initiative let alone this quick. It does make a case of Drama to some extent.

And this is a sort of bribe :lol:

If both are enough evidences then why not the LEA went to court for further proceding against established criminals , in court of law ?

Sindh forms new JIT on Baldia factory inferno
Sindh forms new JIT on Baldia factory inferno | ARY NEWS

who is stopping them & what is stopping them ?
why they need to make another commision & another report ?
why the frist JIT & its report wasn't enough ?
jumping on to your suitable conclusions won't make you super duper, star out of the blue specially against the BATMANNOW ?

That another commission has been dissolved???

Rangers dont want to backtrack from the JIT???

The JIT has ISI MI IB reps. Do you think they are a bunch of idiots???

Its only MQM that is truthful and is always innocent & aggrieved?????

Dont worry. Saulat Mirza statement is more than enough to deep fry your MQM???? The question is that of will of the state. I wish they go ahead with the plan to cleanse the city of terror and this RAW backed party as is evident from Saulat Mirza previous statement.?????

Keep catching these big fishes & we will hear more & more names. Death should be these political terrorists last stop, nothing less.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom