What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

Mashallah another one of us justifying MQM terror. The entire country is calling MQM terrorist today. We Karachites like to have our derh int ki alag masjid. We are not the victims MQM tries to present us as. I think we should walk with the rest of the country and stop justifying the things terrorists from MQM have done. He is not the only one anyway. Mota, Commando, Waseem, Ajmal Pahari have all given their statements. Its time to either work for the country and expose criminals in our midst or become trapped in a quagmire of ethnic hatred.

This is running through the minds of our Taliban-sorry MQM brothers.

By the way Taliban justify their evil acts and murders in the same way MQM defends its terrorists. I don't see much of a difference between them.

I am afraid that people are constantly blaming me wrongfully of defending any crimes of MQM. For every crime of Agencies, you are defending only by telling that MQM is also wrong. This is plain madness.

I am very much clear to take action against any criminal element.

But I am critical to you people why you want to give Licence to kill to the Agencies by using dirty tactics and instead of doing fair operation against criminals, you want to eradicate whole political party by dirty tactics.

You people must realize that 2 wrongs never make one right.

You forgot this lesson in East Pakistan, you forgot in 90s and you are forgetting it even today. You are absolutely not learning from your mistakes.

This is running through the minds of our Taliban-sorry MQM brothers.

By the way Taliban justify their evil acts and murders in the same way MQM defends its terrorists. I don't see much of a difference between them.

Yea, everything against MQM is gehri sazish on national and/or international level :lol:

Yea, everything against MQM is gehri sazish on national and/or international level :lol:
If something even close to that Happened against Other Parties then you cant believe what they would do. MQM is Quitely looking at situation folding against them only while all kinds of Criminals are on LOSE

Yes all kinds of criminals are on loose like altaf toad,babur ghauri,haider abbas rizvi and etc.

If something even close to that Happened against Other Parties then you cant believe what they would do. MQM is Quitely looking at situation folding against them only while all kinds of Criminals are on LOSE

I am from Karachi. MQM and their leadership is only capable of killing their own people so quite predictable what they can do. Regarding others, no one is fair in this game. When Allah wants, He can destroy one evil by other evil until no evil is left.

I am from Karachi. MQM and their leadership is only capable of killing their own people so quite predictable what they can do. Regarding others, no one is fair in this game. When Allah wants, He can destroy evil with evil until no evil is left.
You should Wait for Allah until another School in Karachi got Bombed and I would like to Draw Attention of people to this issue as well. If you are from Karachi then you would be well aware of MQM areas are considered more peaceful then Areas supporting Other Parties and their Mafias.

You should Wait for Allah until another School in Karachi got Bombed and I would like to Draw Attention of people to this issue as well. If you are from Karachi then you would be well aware of MQM areas are considered more peaceful then Areas supporting Other Parties and their Mafias.

Huh, peaceful??? You might wanna use the word "terrorize", don't you.

Sorry, I have no obligation, but what am saying is no alien to the people of Karachi.
Busted. Anyways should I start with what kind of Terror those other Anti MQM Elements posed to Karachi and its peace or just leave it?
Your Choice.

one thing for sure , " this guy is not " Mazloom "

He is not mazloom mate but why is his death sentence keeps getting delayed as soon as he is told to give anti MQM statements? I'm sorry I lost my trust in Pakistani authorities specially intelligence agencies when Osama Bang Laden was living next to Military academy.

Rangers are even worse, have you seen how they also take ''bhatta'' from political parties and gangs in Karachi? This looks more like a turf war between Rangers and MQM. Maybe MQM failed to pay up their hush money to Rangers.

Busted. Anyways should I start with what kind of Terror those other Anti MQM Elements posed to Karachi and its peace or just leave it?
Your Choice.

Oh yea am 'busted'. Typical MQM-ish word of choice :lol:
Fine then....you got your lollipop, be happy now.
Regarding others, check what I said. They are equally evil. But MQM is not savior either.

On a side note, I still wonder why people follow this sickening drunkard toad who is a symbol of disgust for this ethnic group.

10155268_854038814637191_5254755860174787101_n.jpg

Here is the video of press conference of wife of Saulat Mirza where she is telling about Agencies abducting her brother.

sorry ydear but what for the family of KESC's MD
saulat mirza kill him. what about his family and hundreds of other MQM is killing in karachi.................
pak army zindabad

By Hamza Ali Abbasi

Pakistan Army bhee jhooti....Pakistan Rangers bhee jhooti...Saulat Mirza bhee jhoota....Ajmal Pahari bhee jhoota....Sacha sirf Altaf Hussein? Allah ka waasta hai muhajir ke naam per blackmail matt ho....TTP Islam ke naam pe na haqq maarti hai aur Altaf Hussein Muhajir ke naam per....I dont know who is worse, the murderer Altaf Hussein or his best friend the chief daakoo Asif Zardari!!!!

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom