What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

According to reports Saulat Mirza before hanging will write his last will and give a recorded statement too in which he would reveal and expose MQM leader Altaf Hussain and his other party guys and there contacts with terrorists and How they are doing all the crimes

Like that's gonna matter. Number of people have exposed Altaf earlier to no avail. Besides, Mirza's statements would dismissed on mala fide intentions.

Who has worked in the frist report ?
''The JIT comprised of representatives of ISI, IB, CID Karachi, Special Branch, Pakistan Rangers, CID Sindh and Karachi Police.''
Baldia factory fire was an arson attack: JIT report
same sindh depertment , on the directions of the SHC, till the Provincial govt not calls in or , ask fedrl govt for help , no other fedrl govt arm can come & give its report until it's been directed by the court itself ?
Which 'Sindh Department'? You mean ''Sindh Government''? On directions of the Sindh High Court? What are you even trying to say here?
No other Federal Government arm can give a report without court approval - what? First of all, the JIT is not an 'arm' of the Federal Government.
Secondly,the investigation was carried out by the ISI, IB, CID Karachi, Special Branch, Pakistan Rangers, CID Sindh and Karachi Police with approval from the relevant courts.
Your argument makes no sense - unless its hypothetical, in which case it is irrelevant.
Btw that , was my cut you are using now, best for you
What your cut? Which ''cut''?
keep getting knowledge by BATMANNOW
iss tarah ki 'knowledge' se Pakistan ko Allah bachaye.

who is da, sindh govt , you mean angels or aliens
Sindh govt kahan se aa gayi?
ISI, IB and Pakistan Rangers ARE NOT Sindh Government.
contradictory post of yours ?
Kidher se 'contradictory'? Pata bhi hai 'contradictory' ka matlab kya hota hai?
Where is it contradictory? Point it out precisely or shut it.

''The JIT comprised of representatives of ISI, IB, CID Karachi, Special Branch, Pakistan Rangers, CID Sindh and Karachi Police.''
Baldia factory fire was an arson attack: JIT report

Which 'Sindh Department'? You mean ''Sindh Government''? On directions of the Sindh High Court? What are you even trying to say here?
No other Federal Government arm can give a report without court approval - what? First of all, the JIT is not an 'arm' of the Federal Government.
Secondly,the investigation was carried out by the ISI, IB, CID Karachi, Special Branch, Pakistan Rangers, CID Sindh and Karachi Police with approval from the relevant courts.
Your argument makes no sense - unless its hypothetical, in which case it is irrelevant.

What your cut? Which ''cut''?

iss tarah ki 'knowledge' se Pakistan ko Allah bachaye.
Cut & paste ? You don't know? That?
Is si truhan hi bachey ga pamis tan, jaab apanI aqaal istimal karo gey ? KisI ki cut paste nahi ? Lolzzxx

ISI , FIA, IB , rangers aren't are the arms of fedrl govt? Wow
Rest open your eyes it, was sindh govts home depertment ?
Get down from that , Hitler tank will you, or his ghost is gona eat you alive ? Lolzzzz
@mods after getting wrong negetive ratings its my right to show the tank man , he Has no knowledge about the govt & judicial system of pakistan at least ban him from these fast devloping threads ?
Btw Hitler ghost ? Lolzzxx

Last edited:
Cut & paste ? You don't know? That?
Is si truhan hi bachey ga pamis tan, jaab apanI aqaal istimal karo gey ? KisI ki cut paste nahi ? Lolzzxx
Using 'cut and paste' references from news sources is perfectly acceptable in a debate. At this point you are just trolling, and I will no longer waste my time trying to educate you.

Aqal ka koi faydah nahi agar apne se batein chorr ke usse 'aqal' kaho ge. Aise hi Pakistan barbad ho raha hai, kisi 'cut and paste' se nahi.

Last edited:
Using 'cut and paste' references from news sources is perfectly acceptable in a debate. At this point you are just trolling, and I will no longer waste my time trying to educate you.

Aqal ka koi faydah nahi agar apne se bakwas chorr ke usse 'aqal' kaho ge. Is bakwas se hi Pakistan barbad ho raha hai, kisi 'cut and paste' se nahi.
Ohh then what you were doing back then , just telling the half truth of the JIT from rangers , ohh I got it , that's called educated trolling ? Lolzzz
har bakwas karney wala pakistani , app hi ki truhan react karta hai ? Lolzzx
di ghooma key ! LagI tu nahi !
keep up, giving negetive ratings cause thats best you can do, as been awarded for bieng , I don't know what? Lolzzz

Last edited:
More nonsense from you.
This part, I felt, needs to be replied to:
Ohh then what you were doing back then , just telling the half truth of the JIT from rangers , ohh I got it , that's called educated trolling ? Lolzzz
What is the 'other half', then? There is no 'half truth' here. If you think it is, quote it.

Reply with some logical content, or don't reply at all.

More nonsense from you.
This part, I felt, needs to be replied to:

What is the 'other half', then? There is no 'half truth' here. If you think it is, quote it.

Reply with some logical content, or don't reply at all.
Go check, if can't find, then come ask me again & throw up this awarded shield , Mr educated ?
@mods another one going up personal !
next target will be anounced soon, cause instead of proving me wrong , the stupid is just wasting negetive ratings here?

YOU think my posts are false or wrong or whatever. YOU need to quote them. Not me.
So here we go again!
dont quote me again , you dont have any authority , to ask me or let me do any thing for you ?
Look my signature & ask what it means To, some one older then you here on PDF.

ISI , FIA, IB , rangers aren't are the arms of fedrl govt? Wow
You said SINDH Government. Not Federal. FIA and IB are under the Federal Government.
ISI is a part of the Military.
Rangers is Paramilitary under the Federal Government.
Altogether, the JIT itself is not an arm of any government, it is a temporary Joint team with participants from various arms of different organizations, including the Federal and Sindh Governments.
That's the whole point of having a JIT.
Rest open your eyes it, was sindh govts home depertment ?
It was the Sindh Home Department.
cause instead of proving me wrong
You have been proven wrong. It is up to you to prove yourself right.
he Has no knowledge about the govt & judicial system of pakistan at least ban him from these fast devloping threads ?
What is ''fast-developing'' supposed to mean? It is evident that it is you who has no idea what he's talking about.
If you don't have anything other than nonsensical one-liners to say, don't post and you won't get negative ratings.
By the way, the 'mods' tag doesn't work, here, I'll tag them myself
@Horus @waz @WebMaster
If you are not satisfied, complain here:
Post Ratings Review Board.

Last edited:
So can you prove that some one orders some one to kill some one ?
Do u know my father was having a business disagreement and the party asked mqm for support. My father was 'picked' by mqm people and brought to korangi sector where he was mentally tortured and was told abt his all life history including his naval service data. Also my rural info was revealed and threatened to pick all our family if receive any complain next time!!
They have data of all the people living in each region and I am one of the proof which u require...

@batmannow @TankMan , brothers I'm not sure what the dispute is about but please take steps to reconcile. We already have so much to deal with as a people.
The dispute is apparently over whether or not the ISI and Rangers are an arm of the ''sindh depertment '' , along with other assorted misunderstandings - but I agree. Please clean up the thread from posts like #52 and #55, I have removed the negative ratings from them.

Apologies for derailing the thread.

@batmannow open a thread in Members Club and tag me in it if you want to discuss anything, in Urdu if you like, otherwise this debate is over.

Like that's gonna matter. Number of people have exposed Altaf earlier to no avail. Besides, Mirza's statements would dismissed on mala fide intentions.
Well no not this time this time Altaf has to and will go INSHALLAH his end will take place really very soon INSHALLAH

Back
Top Bottom