What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

This plan was also revealed by Shahid Masood and many other journalists than Saulat Mirza has decided to give his last testament and unleash hell for Altaf dog and others
OK so you should have relied on that source rather then posting Umaat here.

I hear things gonna heat up further for Altafo and gang @Patriots

This will never work ... Because he was arrested 17 years ago ... Duniya bari tabdeel ho jati hai .........
Yes ... They should try Umair Siddiqui for the purpose ...........

With so many MPAs & MNA YOU still wants declare them terrorists ?
if they are, in fact, terrorists, then whats wrong in saying so?
being MNA MPA doesn't give one the right to bypass the law, you know.

The problem is you consider whole MQM a terrorists while we here consider segment of them Terrorists.
With your consideration it becomes case of hatred rather then Case of Opposition.

This will never work ... Because he was arrested 17 years ago ... Duniya bari tabdeel ho jati hai .........
Yes ... They should try Umair Siddiqui for the purpose ...........

besides I also think that no need to make this psycho a shaheed, let him dry out and continue the operation against criminal elements.

The problem is you consider whole MQM a terrorists while we here consider segment of them Terrorists.
With your consideration it becomes case of hatred rather then Case of Opposition.
case of hatred? bro my genetic make up is pure and thorough north indian if thats what you mean. my grandparents on both side immigrated from small villages in uttar pradesh to karachi.
but the main question is, how can you consider one part of a party as terrorist?? it's either whole or it's not terrorist at all.
if i order someone to kill someone else, then im a murderer too. and do you really think its possible that mqm leadership doesnt know about altaf hussain's murder mafia? your logic was the stupidest thing ive heard all day!
all mqm personnel are abettors to its crime of extortion, murder and rape. they all have to be hanged!

besides I also think that no need to make this psycho a shaheed, let him dry out and continue the operation against criminal elements.
He was not in PPP. I thank Allah that Firon was not in PPP otherwise he was Shaheed also:omghaha:

How many terrorists became MPAs & MNAs in Pakistan ?
Bypassing laws is called in politics in Pakistan ?
Nawaz , zardari, bugti & lot of others doing what that they wanted when they wanted ?

case of hatred? bro my genetic make up is pure and thorough north indian if thats what you mean. my grandparents on both side immigrated from small villages in uttar pradesh to karachi.
but the main question is, how can you consider one part of a party as terrorist?? it's either whole or it's not terrorist at all.
if i order someone to kill someone else, then im a murderer too. and do you really think its possible that mqm leadership doesnt know about altaf hussain's murder mafia? your logic was the stupidest thing ive heard all day!
all mqm personnel are abettors to its crime of extortion, murder and rape. they all have to be hanged!
So can you prove that some one orders some one to kill some one ?

So can you prove that some one orders some one to kill some one ?
It has been proven. Many times.

It doesn't matter for people like you - even when the JIT, the Military, Intelligence, Analysts, Reporters, Journalists - everyone has proven it more than enough. But you'll never accept their statements, always moving the goalposts, always having some excuse for the parties you support, God knows why but you're more loyal than the King himself, even after he's turned out to be a devilish murderer.

It has been proven. Many times.

It doesn't matter for people like you - even when the JIT, the Military, Intelligence, Analysts, Reporters, Journalists - everyone has proven it more than enough. But you'll never accept their statements, always moving the goalposts, always having some excuse for the parties you support, God knows why but you're more loyal than the King himself, even after he's turned out to be a devilish murderer.
Which JIT , WHICH , JOURNALIST , WHICH REPORTER , HAS PROVEN THAT altaf hussain ordered to kill anyone ?
don't fire in the dark friend !
I am not any political party fan , & never will be for the rest of my life !

Come on man why you end up with genetics and all that just to prove something against MQM?Genetics doesnt even matter here and no one give two hoot about your genetics or my genetics here or anywhere else. JI leader Munawar Hassan had same genetics and he was Taliban Supporting Crackpot so your Genetics doesnt prove anything here its your argument that are constantly based on Hate rather then considering their Progressive Side that actually Delivered when they were Tried.

News Flash for you that you are living in Pakistan enjoying Fruits of democracy that our Democratic leaders which includes PTI had struggled for in Pakistan. MQM doesnt chose this way to go on its the path that chose them here if you are not aware of situation here then let me recap that it was Brave Interior Minister of Sindh who proudly issued thousands of Licenses to Anti MQM Forces in Karachi so that they could fight against MQM and MQM returned the favor by calling out their Criminal Elements because if they dont then they would have been Overruned by all kinds of Banned outfits who would be running the street now. That is the real Truth that I have seen First Hand here in the street living in quite a mixed locality of Karachi where I have seen those Elements first hand while you got your sources from News Channels that Filters the information according to PR consideration.

Rangers’ report blames MQM for Baldia factory fire - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The rest of your post is not worth replying to because there's nothing coherent in it.
If both are enough evidences then why not the LEA went to court for further proceding against established criminals , in court of law ?

Sindh forms new JIT on Baldia factory inferno
Sindh forms new JIT on Baldia factory inferno | ARY NEWS

who is stopping them & what is stopping them ?
why they need to make another commision & another report ?
why the frist JIT & its report wasn't enough ?
jumping on to your suitable conclusions won't make you super duper, star out of the blue specially against the BATMANNOW ?

Back
Top Bottom