What's new

Saudis Seek to Funnel Arms to Syria Rebels

I would love to volunteer for the Saudi effort, if only I knew how to get in touch with the relevant Saudi department. This despotic Tyrant Assad makes me sick. Killing women and children is a mark of cowardly people. We should all help the innocent Syrian people under assualt by their Government.

I would love to volunteer for the Saudi effort, if only I knew how to get in touch with the relevant Saudi department. This despotic Tyrant Assad makes me sick. Killing women and children is a mark of cowardly people. We should all help the innocent Syrian people under assualt by their Government.

Maybe you should consider helping your fellow Pakistanis whose women and children are getting killed by your new employer? Or thats ok as long as you receive good salary from him?

It makes me sick when I see Saudis talking about saving people especially Muslims, where in reality Saudi government created a bad reputation for Muslims world wide. We didn't see any Saudi government official condemn the recent Gaza attack, instead they condemned Hamas. and in the "Arab" league no one dared to mention Palestine issue, they didn't even mention Bahrain or KSA.
So Saudi members you will never gain any respect by talking about Syria, I will only respect you when you say a word regarding Palestine, occupied by your masters since 1948.

Russia already deployed troops into Syria. China is 100% behind Russia and Syria sovereignty. KSA and Turkey will pay the price for picking the wrong side. It will not be pretty for those two countries.

Syria and Iran should consider arming the protesters in Bahrain, tit for tat. This is the only way you can teach these slaves of the zionazis a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom