What's new

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

Saudis have far better technologies and US support but Iran will be tough for Saudis.

and Iranians are also working for American goals... The Ayotollahs are all sell outs...

the problem of iran is they put there legs on every matter of shia papulation around the world .if iran stay in its limits there will be no problems .

And what are those goals in your eyes?

84977788.jpg

Not even their masters Israel/US dared to attack Iran now the jewish house of Arabia is going to do it ? LOL

hahahhahaha what type of drugs mullah of iran give to his population daily ? tiny irani forces cant stay in front of US 15 minutes dude .i will never wonder if one day iran will become second iraq.

well the US did topple Saddam and at least initially topple the taleban government....if both countries weren't neighbours with Iran I would say Iran got really hooked up!

hahahhahaha what type of drugs mullah of iran give to his population daily ? tiny irani forces cant stay in front of US 15 minutes dude .i will never wonder if one day iran will become second iraq.

The Iranian regime will lead the Iranian people to mass as Saddam did in Iraq

IK -- Iranians to their credit are educated and quite united.....politically divided. But the way we are politically divided but can all agree that indian is our enemy --- Iranians can set aside their political squabbles and declare whoever as their enemy

it's an ancient country with nationalist population. Iran is definitely a force to reckon with; of course their Air Force is outdated, tired, and lacks a tech. or qualitative edge. However they have their proxies, they also have ways to make their enemies (and perhaps the world) feel much pain.

all they really have to do is deploy ballistic missiles towards their enemys' interest and also mine the hormuz straights --which would drive the price of fuel through the roof and of course be an official declaration of war

Back
Top Bottom