What's new

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

The Iranian regime will lead the Iranian people to mass as Saddam did in Iraq

and one day they will got an answer which they never forget . these brainless mullah"s dont think that how many years they can stay hostile to world ? iran play will fire now and one day it will burn them.sanctions are first step soon economy will go more and more down . next will be travel sanctions and no fly zones.

IK -- Iranians to their credit are educated and quite united.....politically divided. But the way we are politically divided but can all agree that indian is our enemy --- Iranians can set aside their political squabbles and declare whoever as their enemy

it's an ancient country with nationalist population. Iran is definitely a force to reckon with; of course their Air Force is outdated, tired, and lacks a tech. or qualitative edge. However they have their proxies, they also have ways to make their enemies (and perhaps the world) feel much pain.

all they really have to do is deploy ballistic missiles towards their enemys' interest and also mine the hormuz straights --which would drive the price of fuel through the roof and of course be an official declaration of war

bhai jan same we read abut iraq 10 years . remembers sadam phobia in pakistan every were saddam pics and songs of great iraq? 23 days and baghdad wad fall in front of usa .even taliban was better they take 42 days to fall/

dont forget in both cases iran help US to invade .

Donald Rumsfeld wrote in his book ‘Known and Unknown’

"We presented gift to our friends in Iraq, of course their head was Al-Sistani and the amount was 200 million dollar to befit United States of America and its ally Al-Sistani. And after this gift reached Al-Sistani through Kuwait, our relationship started to grow more and more, and when the news reached president Bush about arrival and handover of the gift, he decided to open Central Intelligence Agency and named it Relationship Office with Al-Sistani. And indeed the office was opened and it work actively and seriously and the outcome of this mutual work was the issuing of Fatwah by Al-Sistani that force his shias and followers not to resist allied forces which reach Kuwaiti border."

any Pakistani who actually supported Saddam and the Baathists are morons who don't know who they are supporting

he was an enemy of Pakistan.....in fact he was quite close the the hindstanys

and one day they will got an answer which they never forget . these brainless mullah"s dont think that how many years they can stay hostile to world ? iran play will fire now and one day it will burn them.sanctions are first step soon economy will go more and more down . next will be travel sanctions and no fly zones.

I hope that the Iranian people will soon be able to get rid of those brainless mullas Before it's too late

any Pakistani who actually supported Saddam and the Baathists are morons who don't know who they are supporting

he was an enemy of Pakistan.....in fact he was quite close the the hindstanys

yes but there was . i remember stickers of saddam pics was famus in pakistan that time when we even send our forces to desert storm .

remember these posters of 90s ? and funny thing was in posters saddam pray infront of aqsa mosqe down solders was SSG pakistan at prade and up fighters was f-16 and f-18 as saddam army and air force hahahahahahaha

53.jpg

atwar-marja-2-blogSpan.jpg

al-sistani is our greatest grand ayatollah

by the way al-sistani always criticized the leadership in Iran : there should not be a religious leadership

why Nishan you show so much anti shia behavior on this forum?
are you going to stop always insulting and blaming shias ???

Weird Rumsfeld Rumor Denied | Swampland
by the way for people who just want to use a part of the body named "brain" ;)

some people in my country sadly are brainwashed with seeing Jews for all the problems of the world
get some education Mister IranZamin

Yes , you are right Jews are not the problem for Iran BUT Zionists are the problem for whole world.

Lol, what 'technologies' does Saudi have?

Read Imran Khan's post to get glimpse of it. RSAF F-15 Silent Eagle, Eurofighter Typhoon, Tornado F3, F-15E, E-3 Sentry etc by the air force. M1A2S Abrams, AH-64D Apache by the army. La Fayette class stealth frigates and may be Type 45 DDG in future. Patriot missile defence system. What more you want? :rolleyes:

And what are those goals in your eyes?

My eyes only scan newspapers... this is how I know...

Iran, US share Afghan goals / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

you have to ask... why is Iran not making Afghanistan a hell hole for America?

but then Ahmedinijad's said something during his new york visit if I remember correctly... no doubt in my mind where Ayotollah's get their orders from... ;)

btw... this is nt common knowledge... so I can understand your surprise...

issuing of Fatwah by Al-Sistani that force his shias and followers not to resist allied forces

Heres yet more proof that Ayotollahs take orders from America!!!!

Allah o Akbar...

IK -- Iranians to their credit are educated and quite united.....politically divided. But the way we are politically divided but can all agree that indian is our enemy --- Iranians can set aside their political squabbles and declare whoever as their enemy

it's an ancient country with nationalist population. Iran is definitely a force to reckon with; of course their Air Force is outdated, tired, and lacks a tech. or qualitative edge. However they have their proxies, they also have ways to make their enemies (and perhaps the world) feel much pain.

all they really have to do is deploy ballistic missiles towards their enemys' interest and also mine the hormuz straights --which would drive the price of fuel through the roof and of course be an official declaration of war

The Iranians can certainly bite back very badly if someone attempts to attack them... they should not be underestimated...

I once read an analysis by a military expert here about the possible things that Iran could do in case of a war and it was quite impressive... They wont hesitate to hit Saudis in case a war is declared on them... and I ll take the Iranians over the Saudis any day of the year... if only their elite would stop collaborating with the Americans behind the scenes...

Back
Top Bottom