What's new

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

Donald Rumsfeld wrote in his book ‘Known and Unknown’

"We presented gift to our friends in Iraq, of course their head was Al-Sistani and the amount was 200 million dollar to befit United States of America and its ally Al-Sistani. And after this gift reached Al-Sistani through Kuwait, our relationship started to grow more and more, and when the news reached president Bush about arrival and handover of the gift, he decided to open Central Intelligence Agency and named it Relationship Office with Al-Sistani. And indeed the office was opened and it work actively and seriously and the outcome of this mutual work was the issuing of Fatwah by Al-Sistani that force his shias and followers not to resist allied forces which reach Kuwaiti border."

If I may just add my dear Nishan... The Jordanian king did nt really call for Jihad against America in Iraq either...

So both the Ayatollahs and the Salafis/Wahabis take order from USA?

Who is left then?

^^ Cool, and how do people know who they are? They all claim the same thing.

first of all dont call others as alfi wahabi or shia sunni .saudi is a nation same like india and pakistan.second if you look the policy of gulf states they are far far better then iran india pakistan.a nation just dont need proud or anti USA even dont have basic needs for its public.iran just want to make trouble in gulf and other arab states.for example saudi arbaia bhrain UAE look at the population of these states public has alot of money they have basic needs for every citizen a common gulf citizen live far far better life then iran india pakistani.iran just want to hold on other side of gulf for proud and to be a riegnol power even poor iranis working as low income workers in UAE .look at our today life no power no much jobs no good government and we start bash on others.iran has no right no power no balls to be master of gulf.all they do it for make more problems in gulf.my personal view is its like a dream to be like gulf for us .make pakistan kingdom and give us lifestyle like them take all of so called freedom and give me BENZ S300 VILLA 2 WIFES AND A BUSINESS .GOD DAMN we cant .its just iran who will banged sooner or latter to play with others.

first of all dont call others as alfi wahabi or shia sunni .saudi is a nation same like india and pakistan.second if you look the policy of gulf states they are far far better then iran india pakistan.a nation just dont need proud or anti USA even dont have basic needs for its public.iran just want to make trouble in gulf and other arab states.for example saudi arbaia bhrain UAE look at the population of these states public has alot of money they have basic needs for every citizen a common gulf citizen live far far better life then iran india pakistani.iran just want to hold on other side of gulf for proud and to be a riegnol power even poor iranis working as low income workers in UAE .look at our today life no power no much jobs no good government and we start bash on others.iran has no right no power no balls to be master of gulf.all they do it for make more problems in gulf.my personal view is its like a dream to be like gulf for us .make pakistan kingdom and give us lifestyle like them take all of so called freedom and give me BENZ S300 VILLA 2 WIFES AND A BUSINESS .GOD DAMN we cant .its just iran who will banged sooner or latter to play with others.

But Imran dont you think thats very stereotypical... not everyone in Saudi or UAE lives the life of luxury... infact millions in Saudi Arabia itself are living in extreme poverty...

Donald Rumsfeld wrote in his book ‘Known and Unknown’

"We presented gift to our friends in Iraq, of course their head was Al-Sistani and the amount was 200 million dollar to befit United States of America and its ally Al-Sistani. And after this gift reached Al-Sistani through Kuwait, our relationship started to grow more and more, and when the news reached president Bush about arrival and handover of the gift, he decided to open Central Intelligence Agency and named it Relationship Office with Al-Sistani. And indeed the office was opened and it work actively and seriously and the outcome of this mutual work was the issuing of Fatwah by Al-Sistani that force his shias and followers not to resist allied forces which reach Kuwaiti border."

Wow... You are giving the Ref. of The Great Shatan Donald Rumsfeld to prove your point. Sure you can believe it.

By the way Ayatollah Sistani is the one who stopped the Americans from dividing Iraq. And when the shrine of Imam Hassan Askari A.S was bombed. He advised Shias about shia sunni unity. Which we know America dont want. Now you are giving the ref. of Rumsfeld...hmm

Good carry on...

Believe it or not . . you have summarized what I was trying to say years ago in one sentence . . This is the truth, my friends . . Please understand . .Do not believe that the Arab peoples interested if the government if it was Republican or monarchy or dictatorship, or even Imperial, Do not believe that democracy has any importance to the Arabs . . What is the use democracy when you are poor and suffering from unemployment and problems in health and education. . . Arab peoples are moving against the ruling in only one When the economy is getting worse:
Give me a job
Give me a salary
Give me a house
Give me health insurance
Give me free schools for my children
Give me security
and take the democracy . . whos care

84977788.jpg

Yes, you did a good search to atleast find a book against Islamic revolution. And ignoring the ground realities which clearly shows who is the enemy or friend of America and Israel.

Really pathetic.

. . . not everyone in Saudi or UAE lives the life of luxury... infact millions in Saudi Arabia itself are living in extreme poverty...

I agree with you, , , but I do not think they Millions . . There are pockets of poverty. . This is normal for a State of a population of about 25 million people . . Australia, for example . . Similar with Saudi Arabia in the number of population and in rich natural resources . . But there are also pockets of poverty in the large cities

Back
Top Bottom