What's new

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

when talibans entered Kabul the first they did: kill the Iranians in consulate
it shows how much hate they have towards shias

the sources are based on some talibans who said that. is it trustful?
if a taliban says Israel was doing the 9/11 attack you think you can trust him?

The Americans seem to think so from the intelligence gathered from Afghani agents, so i`m not one to doubt. Maybe they do hate each other but maybe they hate Americans more.

@Silko
No . I wasnt trolling neither I am plain stupid .
U couldnt expect one side damage in war. Both the countries will face enormous damage .
I know KSA doesnt has nukes but USA does have.

Instead of going on war blindly everything could be sorted out peacefully.
Not only Iran but both the countries are responsible for the current trust deficit

Well the fact that Iran is considered Israel`s worst enemy has something to do with it.

Just curious, why is Iran considered to be the greatest enemy of Israel?

I thought it was primarily an Arab-Israeli conflict?

Non-Aligned Movement

DID you Indians have ever heard of this..... Our First Prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru started this movement..

the same we need if something goes wrong between them....

This may be the long historical feud between Sunni-Shia, and we should let the Muslims to solve it by themselves.

However, if US has the ulterior motive to capitalize this internal conflict within Islam, then China should not allow this to happen.

Coz Iran supports terrorist organizations like hezbollah and hamas which work against Israel
It is true
When djihadist groups who send rockets or suicide in Israel are not from them but sponsored by Arab states, among them saudis

whatever, we are bands of stupids
Don't blame the world to have bad picture of Islam because we give a so bad picture

I support iran in this (arab-iran conflict). Its not cool when they get bombarded from all sides. But, if it were an israel-iran conflict, i'd support israel (not that is matters).

This sounds like scare-mongering.
And if this is true, Iran is not so stupid that they will fall into any trap of war with the Saudis (and inevitably, the Pakistanis).
Nor would Saudi Arabia be so stupid as to actually go into open war with Iran.

This may be the long historical feud between Sunni-Shia, and we should let the Muslims to solve it by themselves.

However, if US has the ulterior motive to capitalize this internal conflict within Islam, then China should not allow this to happen.

If this is true, then the US would have a 100% motive to capitalize on this, and it would be in Iran's favour.

The Americans seem to think so from the intelligence gathered from Afghani agents, so i`m not one to doubt. Maybe they do hate each other but maybe they hate Americans more.

no wonder they still can't win the war in Afghanistan.

Just curious, why is Iran considered to be the greatest enemy of Israel?

I thought it was primarily an Arab-Israeli conflict?

Iran is capitalizing and earning popular votes from foolish and passionate Muslims who believe all the bs they say.

isreal will be the one to benefit from such a conflict between Arabs and Iranians. What both sides need right now is to talk this matter out and find a peaceful solution.

USA has never had good relations with any country in the middle east that had or has a democracy. At the moment there are only two of them that hold elections. Palestine and Iran, and both are regularly on the USA hit list

USA has never had good relations with any country in the middle east that had or has a democracy. At the moment there are only two of them that hold elections. Palestine and Iran, and both are regularly on the USA hit list

I`d like to point out that there is no such thing as "Palestine" yet and Israel is in the middle east.

Back
Top Bottom