What's new

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

I am not sure abour this point.

First concern is about the terrorist groups sponsored by saudis.
We already see this year with wikileaks US found that most sponsor come even now from Saudis
As well if you check the Palestine conflict: the worst groups with Hamas are Djihadist groups sponsored by saudis

any links that can prove it?

and iran is not sponsoring them, then what was that ship fully loaded with bombs doing in the way to gaza?

And don't forget that talibans were sponsored by saudis and emirates when they invaded Afghanistan
They sponsor as well very extremist groups worldwide : from the guys who want sharia in England ...

and what, US also sponsed taliban and Al-Qaida for some time!

For Bahrain ...

funny you should mention that, do you know what is happening to sunni muslims in iraq? the new parties doesnt care about them do they, nooooo they just care about their shia muslims and look down on every sunni because saddam was one!

but they just want to avoid shias to have any position: from Iraq to Bahrain, through their own country where they consider the shias less than dogs

saudis are mostly known as wahabis, but the west only know to types of muslims and that is shia and sunni!

and to answer some questions from some others here

@ pmukherjee

- why israel support SA?

- because SA isnt a big threat to israel as iran, and they dont build nuke facilities

@ Hussein

- saudi people may use force, didn't your countries regime use force when people protested against it? and beside isn't it basij people in bahrain that started the riots?

@ Zeeshan360

are you trolling or just plain stupid?

- this has nothing with religion to do! it is as simple as possible, saudi arabia doesnt proses nuke facilities and the iranian regime isnt thrustworthy for them and a lot of other countries. it will destroy the power balance in the region if iran get nukes.

and beside, no one said that shia's arent muslims!

if i was asked, i would say that i also support SA in this, and it has with more facts to do

. . there is a parallel between the fascist method used against Bahrainis and the fascist methods used by Khamenei
i agree

It looks like you you watch the fabricated scenes that Broadcasted by the channels supported from Iran . . In order to get the real news I advise you to move away from those channels directed by Ahmadinejad :cheesy:

and iran is not sponsoring them, then what was that ship fully loaded with bombs doing in the way to gaza?

funny you should mention that, do you know what is happening to sunni muslims in iraq? the new parties doesnt care about them do they, nooooo they just care about their shia muslims and look down on every sunni because saddam was one!

saudis are mostly known as wahabis, but the west only know to types of muslims and that is shia and sunni!

and to answer some questions from some others here

@ pmukherjee

- why israel support SA?

- because SA isnt a big threat to israel as iran, and they dont build nuke facilities

@ Hussein

- saudi people may use force, didn't your countries regime use force when people protested against it? and beside isn't it basij people in bahrain that started the riots?

@ Zeeshan360

are you trolling or just plain stupid?

- this has nothing with religion to do! it is as simple as possible, saudi arabia doesnt proses nuke facilities and the iranian regime isnt thrustworthy for them and a lot of other countries. it will destroy the power balance in the region if iran get nukes.

and beside, no one said that shia's arent muslims!

if i was asked, i would say that i also support SA in this, and it has with more facts to do

Totally Agree . . . :pakistan: :turkey: :saudi arabis: . .

Iran is sponsoring Hezbollah and Hamas. It is true . But it is not because Iran sponsors terrorists that it means that the other don't do.

for the sources it was on this forum. just make a litlle effort on this. if you couldn't make an effort i can help but let me a little time. i have some work here.

USA never sponsored Al Qaida
USA never sponsored talibans
USA helped Afghans to fight soviets and trusted ISI. At that time that you mean i guess.
the shias were the first victims and they are far more shias killed than sunnis
so please refrain from this ok?
Iraq should work in a non religious state profile like your country. Whatever what is to do with Iranians? the Iraq government is sponsored by Iranians? is it what you mean?

strangely some people in this forum believe they have the same "version" of religion ;)

yes they used force agains their own people
but saudi enter another country to kill some shia: that'(s something else.

and no there were not basiji in Bahrain. It is very hard for Iranian to enter Bahrain so guess how it is from basiji who all have some point that you can recognize them: i let you guess what is it about ;)
i see in their newspapers how much they make propaganda that Iran is behind this
because they know they are wrong against their own people

anyway for your information, personnaly , considering what is happening in Syria, i would be happy this president is kicked
all this al-Assad regime be down
i don't care being shia or sunni. what is important: is the rights of the people to choose their destiny

It looks like you you watch the fabricated scenes that Broadcasted by the channels supported from Iran . . In order to get the real news I advise you to move away from those channels directed by Ahmadinejad :cheesy:
you should offer you a brain

in the sentence above that you quote i say clearly how much i hate this Iranian regime
but you have the fun to say i support it. wow impressive of such high level of stupidity

Iran is one of the most progressive Muslim countries, along with Turkey and Pakistan. The only 3 countries with freedom for their citizens. Where you don't get your hand cut off for stealing. Where research and development actually occurs, instead of depending on US handouts. It is truly shameful to see Arabs take issue with Iran, which has done nothing other than defeat the dictatorship of Iraq which just happens to be Arab, instead of facing their true foe, the US.

I suspect this is due to a deep inferiority complex, because they know that they cannot even touch Israel, so never mind the US, so they're looking for a "weaker" country to pick on.

Saudi arabia's government has no accountability whatsoever from its citizens, so it doesn't matter to them how many die in a war against Iran, as long as it makes the King happy, they'll do it.

Iran is one of the most progressive Muslim countries, along with Turkey and Pakistan. The only 3 countries with freedom for their citizens. Where you don't get your hand cut off for stealing. Where research and development actually occurs, instead of depending on US handouts. It is truly shameful to see Arabs take issue with Iran, which has done nothing other than defeat the dictatorship of Iraq which just happens to be Arab, instead of facing their true foe, the US.

I suspect this is due to a deep inferiority complex, because they know that they cannot even touch Israel, so never mind the US, so they're looking for a "weaker" country to pick on.

Saudi arabia's government has no accountability whatsoever from its citizens, so it doesn't matter to them how many die in a war against Iran, as long as it makes the King happy, they'll do it.

You actually believe Iran to be the victim here? I agree the Persians are smart people, smarter than a lot of nations around them, but you suggesting the Iran the terror supporting regime to be a victim is absolutely ridiculous.
How many countless lives has this regime taken from Latin America to Afghanistan?
Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Taliban ring any bells? How many of their own people been slaughtered during the protests?

Here on this forum ppl brag abt killing evil Jews.
And in reality a muslim nation is thirsty for the blood of another muslim nation .
Reality hurts :D

Dont brag now that Shias aren't muslims <_<

Einstein the source is Debkafile. This is where trolls go for self-gratification.

Einstein the source is Debkafile. This is where trolls go for self-gratification.

So you go there often i imagine? There have been enough reports about tensions between SA and Iran to realize that something will happen sooner rather than later between the two nations.

I have a few questions:

How credible is the News source? And are reliable news sources reporting this exact news??

its highly unlikely that iran would go to war with Pakistan and Saudi and i find this news source unreliable! As long as there is US naval and military presence in GCC's iran won't dare go to war and neither would the Saudi's.

You actually believe Iran to be the victim here? I agree the Persians are smart people, smarter than a lot of nations around them, but you suggesting the Iran the terror supporting regime to be a victim is absolutely ridiculous.
How many countless lives has this regime taken from Latin America to Afghanistan?
Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Taliban ring any bells? How many of their own people been slaughtered during the protests?

i suggest you update your knowledge buddy, Taliban is the enemy of Iran. Taliban and Iran almost went to war back in the 1990's!

when talibans entered Kabul the first they did: kill the Iranians in consulate
it shows how much hate they have towards shias

the sources are based on some talibans who said that. is it trustful?
if a taliban says Israel was doing the 9/11 attack you think you can trust him?

Back
Top Bottom