What's new

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

i think that as long as the mistrust exists between KSA and IRI, with outsiders feeding on it -- the region will continue to see these country at loggerheads. Unfortunately, it's an ancient rivalry that goes back centuries.

in the end, i dont see any real military conflict.....mostly just proxy battles on both sides. Saudis can support Jundollah; Iranians could support Houthis in Yemen who have fought Saudi forces in the past.

in the end both sides are wasting their time, and should be clear-headed and mature enough to work together rather than be divided.......one country calls itself Custodian of Holy Mosques and the other calls itself Islamic Republic. So would make sense for them to cooperate. It is the West which does not want to see this happen.

Iran has taken two steps in response to the Saudi-led Gulf challenge: Thousands of Iranian students, mobilized by the Revolutionary Guards and Basijj voluntary corps have laid the Saudi embassy in Tehran to siege for most of the past week, launching stone and firebomb assaults from time to time, but so far making no attempt to invade the building.
WTF - Cowards.They will beat Saudis by invading their embassy..wow..

Saudi Arabia is for the first time in recent history thinking independently & not as a slave/proxy of someone else. That must be lauded.

it wont reflect well on Iran if foreign embassies are being attacked and the State doesn't do enough to provide and ensure the security of such places

they would be better served to arrest people who engage in such vandalism and violence......

it wont reflect well on Iran if foreign embassies are being attacked and the State doesn't do enough to provide and ensure the security of such places

they would be better served to arrest people who engage in such vandalism and violence......

But this vandalism is government sponsored....

Israel is just itching for such an opportunity and i feel that Iranians are dumb enough to provide such an opportunity.If they are saints as they think they are .They should not interfere in others countries (Eg Lebanon etc) and then these people cry about imperialism?If you are going to interfere in other countries then u gotta face the consequences.

i think that as long as the mistrust exists between KSA and IRI, with outsiders feeding on it -- the region will continue to see these country at loggerheads. Unfortunately, it's an ancient rivalry that goes back centuries.

in the end, i dont see any real military conflict.....mostly just proxy battles on both sides. Saudis can support Jundollah; Iranians could support Houthis in Yemen who have fought Saudi forces in the past.

in the end both sides are wasting their time, and should be clear-headed and mature enough to work together rather than be divided.......one country calls itself Custodian of Holy Mosques and the other calls itself Islamic Republic. So would make sense for them to cooperate. It is the West which does not want to see this happen.

The difference is that the West is worried about Iran's influence in the Muslim world as per its ideology, which is why it is countering it via Islamic extremism via Wahabism/Salafism in Muslim countries, which is what was seen when the Hizb-ul-Tahrir overthrew the Mubarak regime; & what the US is trying to do to Syria by instigating the Sunni majority to protest against (& eventually overthrow) the Shia president Bashar al-Assad. The British people were the creators & the first to use Wahabism/Salafism against the Ottoman Empire when it was at its peak, which eventually led to the downfall of the Empire & the eventual rise of the Wahabism/Salafism. And if the monarchy in Saudi Arabia can be deposed along with its Wahabi ideology, it will solve the problems of the whole Muslim world. Al Qaeda & all other international terrorist networks are after all the product of Saudi Arabia's Wahabi ideology. Saudi Arabia needs to stop being used as a proxy by Western countries, & this Wahabi ideology must be eradicated, not used to serve the interests of Western countries.

maybe of maybe not....We cant confirm that.

but like i said, they are responsible to ensure that no such incidents take place --whether carried out by state or non-state groups. It is in Iran's own interest to do so; otherwise embassies would be down-grading their missions and scaling back.

Saudi Arabia is for the first time in recent history thinking independently & not as a slave/proxy of someone else. That must be lauded.

Bilal yar... try to look at such news with some skepticism. I would rather wait and watch till the main results come in. With the given situation of the Middle East, whomever the results favor - was the architect of all this. So we do not know whether the KSA is saying it all on its own, or whether the KSA has been instructed by the US to take this stance.

The extremely high Oil prices in today's date are because of the US, and the main beneficiary is the KSA. What do you think of this?

the pressure group especially is directly following the orders from Khamenei

i agree that these cowards and stupid people are a big shame
the same guys who go and shoot the people in the streets

but it is mostly Khamenei not Ahmadinejad
by the way intelligence , justice and interior ministers are choosen by president but in reality by Khamenei
it was always like this
you could see: Moslehi was asked by Ahmadinejad to leave. Khamenei said no. Moslehi is intelligence minister.
seems there is kind of tension between them...

i agree that these cowards and stupid people are a big shame

And the crowd in Bahrain is not !!!!!!! :woot:

Well calling the protesters of Iran as shame is a shame it self.

You think know one knows what you did to the Iranians.

It is not wrong if may say there are no parallels.

The Western powers just want the Muslims (Shias, Sunnis) to fight against each other. Jared Cohen, a member of the US State Department formed a group called 'Alliance for Youth Movements' here in America. They have been integral in their role for orchestrating & staging protests in Iran, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia; & are trying to do that with Syria right now to get a "regime change".

GOOGLING "Revolution" in North Africa : How "Deep Politics" Successfully Corrupts A Non-Violent Protest Movement

State Dep't organizes Youth Movements for "Regime Change"

» Google’s Revolution Factory – Alliance of Youth Movements: Color Revolution 2.0 : To Be or Not to Be @abdolian.com

U.S. Secretly Backed the Brotherhood's Soft-Power Strategy in Egypt - New America Media

i beg your pardon???
why you compare Bahrain protesters and the pressure group/basiji ?
i don't get it
ah i see. i was saying the pressure group and the basiji who kill protesters and attack ambassies are a shame
not the protesters. where did you see i was speaking about Iranian protesters?
is it a joke? you accuse me or what?
there is a parallel between the fascist method used against Bahrainis and the fascist methods used by Khamenei
i agree

All these statements originated in Iran and it indicate only one thing:

That the Iranian regime has become in the closed corner, and he began flops, Soon, he will commit his first mistake . . . and last

Back
Top Bottom