What's new

Saudis give up on US, instigate direct Gulf action against Iran

Sorry, don't agree with you there. Why should India support SA? SA has been supporting Pakistan all the way, what does that make SA? We should not take sides at all but should support Iran if they request our help.
We should be as neutral as possible .
Tht dumb Khomeni speaks against J&K .
Why the heck we should help them and abt Saudi wht u said is right

Saudi is the one which is using force and bullshit to kill Bahraini citizens
Iran never sent any army or weapon there
This is just propagande of their hatred towards shias

I am surprised you support Saudis for this. so sad to read it.

That really isn't so much my overall concern nor what i was supporting SA for. It has to do more so with Iranian general policy threat and regional power balance. So if SA wants to take an aggressive stance towards Iran i am all for it.

That really isn't so much my overall concern nor what i was supporting SA for. It has to do more so with Iranian general policy threat and regional power balance. So if SA wants to take an aggressive stance towards Iran i am all for it.
then you are against Iran

and even opposition like me sees like this

by the way i know the regime is agressive but what is agressive purpose there?
Bahrain? you know what they do in Bahrain?
they kill the shias . you think this is something you can support saudis for???

seems here in this forum some pakistanis are well paid by emirates or Bahrain because they are sunnis
they never say about the killing
they never say about the people arrested there
that they have nothing to do with Iran

I have a question ..
if saudis attack Iran: what they will do there? they put a governement in favor to saudis?
this is impossible: there is no group in favor with saudis in my country

I am sad your behavior because for a long time we know Turkey India and Afghanistan for exemple are friends
Just please open your eyes:
Iran having a bad regime and it will fall down believe me
Saudis is a bad regime which is not a model for us neither for you
our population and yours have much more in common , so much to share. this is not logical you would support the sick saudis who sponsor terrorism worldwide

just my point of view my friend

Oh boi... if anything in this article is true, oil prices are going to be nasty coming days until each country invades the region and secures an oil zone for itself right now.

@iPakMan

Why should you? It ain't your war anyway. If the Iranians and SA go to war, regardless of who wins, both will be adequately degraded and will no longer be a threat to you. Honestly, I can't see what they are fighting for. The age of the despot is over. Can't the Saudis see that? For once, the US has finally managed to look alright by being on the side of the popular uprisings. But again, it was wrong of the US to support the Saudis in Bahrain and only to save their base at Manama.

Well the fact that Iran is considered Israel`s worst enemy has something to do with it. They support Hezbollah,Hamas and Syria, not to mention the fact that are trying to acquire nuclear weapons. Why wouldn`t we want them destroyed?

@Patanjali
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...6262744106483816.html?mod=WSJ_World_LeadStory

Here on this forum ppl brag abt killing evil Jews.
And in reality a muslim nation is thirsty for the blood of another muslim nation .
Reality hurts :D

Dont brag now that Shias aren't muslims <_<

Original post says that Saudi tried calling support of US and Israel to attack Iran but didnt succeed .
So now they r trying to do it on their own (with US weapons ofc :D )

Just can't hold your glee at the possibility of massive Muslim deaths, can you?

Is there any other source of this news? I am always very skeptical when anything comes from Debka Files.

Exactly!

Most people don't realize that DEBKA is the Israeli equivalent of rediff/TOI or Faux News. Notice how actual news items are spiced up by 'information' from their own 'sources'.

Let me tell you one thing, If Saudi and UAE combined together they can F!@K Iran pretty bad. They are loaded with cash and weapons. Iran has only one advantage nuke. Other then that Iran cannot do Jack for sure. Now question come if Pakistan should participate or not I would say we are neutral we don't want to mess with anyone of those at this time. But the favor goes 60% Saudi 40% Iran simple.

No guys (Arabs, Iran) --- for the sake of massive oil consuming countries like India dont go to war.

then you are against Iran

and even opposition like me sees like this

I am against the administration.

by the way i know the regime is agressive but what is agressive purpose there?
Bahrain? you know what they do in Bahrain?
they kill the shias . you think this is something you can support saudis for???

Like i said not my concern there are larger things at play in Iran that i have problems with. I have no opinion or side picking with Bahrain conflict. IF it gets SA to move against Iran it is more suitable for the region.

seems here in this forum some pakistanis are well paid by emirates or Bahrain because they are sunnis
they never say about the killing
they never say about the people arrested there
that they have nothing to do with Iran

Don't get me wrong SA isn't a friend either however they are more concerned with stabilization and staying in power they do not have the dangerous aspirations the Iranian regime has. But in the current scheme of things supporting them is viable if they will take an aggressive stance on Iran. They have their faults too but the bigger threat is Iran.

I have a question ..
if saudis attack Iran: what they will do there? they put a governement in favor to saudis?
this is impossible: there is no group in favor with saudis in my country

I doubt they would have the military to occupy Iran however degrading their capability would be beneficial.

I am sad your behavior because for a long time we know Turkey India and Afghanistan for exemple are friends
Just please open your eyes:
Iran having a bad regime and it will fall down believe me
Saudis is a bad regime which is not a model for us neither for you
our population and yours have much more in common , so much to share. this is not logical you would support the sick saudis who sponsor terrorism worldwide

You know i have nothing against Iranians (i view them besides the brainwashed ones as very progressive people like the Turks in the overall region) but waiting for the "Iranians" to finish this regime may not come to be. You know better then i do the measures this administration has taken to make sure that doesn't happen and you know there is a time limit. That is ticking down the dangerous game being played is reaching breaking points on both ends and that is not beneficial for anyone.

just my point of view my friend

You must understand my point as well.

they first have to translate all the manuals for their toys into arabic lmao
this is hillarious!
only jobless posters like you guys buy stupid saber rattling like this:rofl:
you guys were prolly the same bunch that said Israel and the US will attack. where are they?

We should support Saudis in this case. Secure Baluchistan from Iranian dirty hands.

Iran is not meddling in Baluchistan otherwise it will create problems in their Sistan and Baluchestan.

WE should not support SA. We don't want problems in our neighborhood. Always remember, neighbor is more important.

ok

Don't get me wrong SA isn't a friend either however they are more concerned with stabilization and staying in power they do not have the dangerous aspirations the Iranian regime has. But in the current scheme of things supporting them is viable if they will take an aggressive stance on Iran. They have their faults too but the bigger threat is Iran.
I am not sure abour this point.

First concern is about the terrorist groups sponsored by saudis.
We already see this year with wikileaks US found that most sponsor come even now from Saudis
As well if you check the Palestine conflict: the worst groups with Hamas are Djihadist groups sponsored by saudis
And don't forget that talibans were sponsored by saudis and emirates when they invaded Afghanistan
They sponsor as well very extremist groups worldwide : from the guys who want sharia in England ...

Second concern is Bahrain:
they send army there
never my country sent army somewhere

i remember some of our martyrs went to Lebanon in a time for helping Lebanese people
They helped them for formation.
Most of us think now it was wrong step. Since that, the people who go outside are not anyone else than groups very fidel to Khamenei
And i don't think they are so many outside like in Irak because they don't need it: they sponsor some groups in Iraq and Lebanon
Syria > there are some fake news Iranians are sent there. But many syrians say it is not true.
Of course we can always blame Iran.
But what to do for a good change?
Attack Iran is not a good idea. Even the most opposition guys will fight for the country and some in the regime wait for this.
Instead of threatening our country, emirates should stop to make a lot of business with the regime like they do now
A lot of money from the regime is going through emirates and as for our own informations 60% of real amount of business money in emirates is coming from Iran

For Bahrain ...
I am living in France. They got a big period of fight and terror between catholic church and protestants
you know how they managed it?
The nation !
First the nation interest.
In Bahrain they should understand that everyone is equal and nation interests should be concern of everyone
but this country doesn't want to consider like this
and all this big game around by saudis is that they pretend stabilize the region
but they just want to avoid shias to have any position: from Iraq to Bahrain, through their own country where they consider the shias less than dogs

Back
Top Bottom