What's new

Saudis are ahead of everyone in Helping Pakistan Flooding.

The arabis should also look forward in increasing our forigen labour quotas. These hardworkers from remote regions can be much useful in booming construction sector of gulf. And will break off their dependency on aid handouts.

Satellite

Satellite

Satellite

Satellite

Satellite

3aaaa-na-16096.jpg

3aaa-na-16095.jpg

3aa-na-16094.jpg

Saudi relief campaign concludes its first day in Madinah Province(SPA) 7-9-1431 H

59523_1282048649_7728.jpg

59520_1282048612_8288.jpg

59506_1282035131_9144.jpg

Arrival of the seventeenth and eighteenth flights to Pakistan in the air-bridge aid to Pakistan ...SPA 7/9/1431H

Launching a campaign of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques for relief of the Pakistani people .(SPA) 6/9/1431H
59483_1282000649_2793.jpg

59481_1282000639_6442.jpg

59479_1282000625_4836.jpg

Meanwhile logging online into my bank...

announcementj.jpg

Allegedly this is a picture of King Abdullah crying while chairing an emergency meeting on Pakistani floods. Cannot confirm authenticity. of this though. Got it by forwarded email.

abdullahcries.jpg

Last edited:
and for those who still may criticize the arabs;
remember the following

a. What has Pakistan been piratically doing for the Arabs ?
b. All the money which is stolen by the politicians is laundered via Arabia;
you think the Arabs do not know how much every S.O.B from the government is stealing and hiding it away....
for God's sake Arabs OWN the banks ,,,, THEY KNOW !
c. Do you think Arabs do not know how much money is sent to Pakistan in legal / illegal remittances on behalf of Pakistnais working in the gulf ?

After knowing this, which government will still pour aid ?
YET they over look all that and donate generousely.

My Final question is

With friends like these; who needs the WEST ?

This is the perfect example of Muslim Ummah, when the definate need arises Ummah is and always will be there to help each other.

and for those who still may criticize the arabs;
remember the following

a. What has Pakistan been piratically doing for the Arabs ?
b. All the money which is stolen by the politicians is laundered via Arabia;
you think the Arabs do not know how much every S.O.B from the government is stealing and hiding it away....
for God's sake Arabs OWN the banks ,,,, THEY KNOW !
c. Do you think Arabs do not know how much money is sent to Pakistan in legal / illegal remittances on behalf of Pakistnais working in the gulf ?

After knowing this, which government will still pour aid ?
YET they over look all that and donate generousely.

My Final question is

dear salman108
This is not only a friendship These is Muslim brothers, Saudi Arabia is the reference and center for all the Muslim world . .For this . .Enemies of Islam are trying to harm Saudi Arabia . . Because it is the strong wall for all Muslims to rely

Saudi arabia helping pakistan on emergency basis.. If some 1 in jeddah wants to donate for flood victims, may visit pakistan international school jeddah, from 11 am to 1 pm.

Then from whom will the Blk 52's and AMRAAMS come.?

Good to know u guys have dependable friends in the ME.But dont get too emotional.

Mr: We are talking Floods not AMRAAMS and that does not mean that we are denouncing US help to Pakistan , they are also front runners in this matter God Bless them they always have helped us.

This picture was taken after 2005 Earthquake in Pakistan.

Humanitarian_aid_OCPA-2005-10-28-090517a.jpg

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto had the right idea:
Arab money + Pakistani talent + Chinese/Russian help = Islamic superpower.

It doesn't mean abandoning or antagonizing the West; just balancing Western influence with Chinese/Russian influence to keep our options open.

Last edited:
abdullahcries.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have no words to thank the gratitude of H.E. King Abdullah.

I still remember when he came to Pakistan before elections with a message for the nation.

Saudi support (not limited to relief efforts) has encouraged other states too and stimulated UN.

Saudi Arabia and other Arab Nations + Iran and everyone else has just proven that Ummah is not dead !!

Many dont Like arabs but this day proves how strongly they feel about Pakistanis and Pakistan itself.

Those who bark upon them and call themselves Pakistanis must feel ashamed and change their POV.

Long Live Arabia.

Arab poet said:

ما أكثر الأصحاب حين تعدهم ولكنهم في النائبات قليل

This tragedy proved to the world that The Islamic nation is one nation
and The Arabs and Pakistanis Combine them strong Islamic brotherhood
:pakistan:+Saudi Flag Icon

do you think that India and US are both saving lives . . .What a ridiculous . . .It seems you do not hear Kashmir or UAVs !! :tdown:

i am assuming the money being donated will save lives so in that sense yes

Hi friends, where the so called friends of pakistan gone? me from india and very much worried about the destrution due to flood in pakistan and trouble ppepole are undergoing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom