What's new

Saudis Alarm Pakistan With India Outreach

Yes.. but only when you meet the conditions for being that Ummah.
Unless we act like an Ummah, we Are NOT an Ummah.
Your being born a Muslim has no guarantee of salvation.
There are no chosen people here, it is how you are unto yourself and onto others.. that judges you as a Muslim.
Your supplication to Allah has nothing to do with your bloodline.
That is what makes you part of an Ummah.

i agree with you fully........if we all follow Almighty Allah and dont follow our greedy conscience that makes us disobey our Almighty Allah then surely salvation here and hereafter will follow.

Saudi doing their bit in trying to apprehend international terrorists and mass murderers is only their UN resolution mandated duty. Saudi is just being a reasonably responsible state that opposes terrorism. This simple act being perceived as anti pakistan speaks very little of Saudi but a lot about Pakistan's own terrorism love affair.

Ibtada e ishq hai rota hai kya Agay agay dekhiye hota hai kya having said that No worries one thing you forget Saudi Money finances Most terrorist through out the world some are called freedom fighters or Rebels and are being used By House of Saud and west to further their own interests but once done being used are called terrorist.

I am sure this isn't exactly a best kept secret in the world so any attempt to apprehend Terrorist By the Saudis while continue to create and finance it is pointless as no one but the ones benefiting from terrorist are buying.

Reasonably and responsible well i can see why would you say that as India has benefited greatly against pakistan cause of the Saudi financing terrorist in pakistan and Afghanistan.

As far as terrorism love affair is concerned we Pakistanis have never ever voted a extremist Terrorist party to power as was the case in India BJP.

Just one thought... There are close to 180 million Muslims in India.. So SA being close to India should be considered in the realm of Ummah only...

Just one thought... There are close to 180 million Muslims in India.. So SA being close to India should be considered in the realm of Ummah only...

The use of word Indian with Muslims automatically disqualifies them for the Ummah. :P

Will the same affiliation with Muslims in IOK go well with Indian digestion system.

come on, why we can't rather think otherwise....I love every muslim (muslim country and the country with muslims) and humanity in general...of, course I bleed green...Salute to Saudi Arabia...I think message of deportation is being taken wrong hereby...Saudi brothers means that they have deported an indian NATIONAL...They possibly means to tell our Indian nation that in that case your own nationals were involved..:D

.please note that it is mentioned that many fleed to Saudi Arabia...I would have been hurted by my dearest muslim brother nation, if they had deported any Pakistani (if there was pakistani among the fleeing group)....

the problem with us is that we are short sighted....We forget our friends and what good they did to us just because some outsider writes so and we blindly follow so....wake up guys Relations are not judged on the basis of Articles but Real help and cooperations....

The use of word Indian with Muslims automatically disqualifies them for the Ummah. :P

nope it is not the case...I was amazed here in UK...all muslim mosques owned by Indian muslims would not mention Indian mosques...but rather Gujrati mosques etc...on the otherhand pakistani mosques...Bangladeshi mosques...

So, they are intelligent and they have deivesed a way to qualify for the Ummah :D

just google up...UK mosques statistics...(I guess on above quoted information, as I was amazed on the data on one web page characterizing...arab mosques, pakistan mosques (50%), BD mosque (26%), Gujrati Mosques (some where 10% don't remember rough data hree)...

after screwing Pakistan by all means now shifting focus to new lands :bad:

Nothing has screwed Pakistan neither Saudi Arabia ever intended to harm or polarize Pakistan in any means what so ever. They even didn't interfare in our matter until they were requested. Even at the time of Nawaz Sharif, it was Qatar who approached Musharaf and then Saudis demanded assurance from Musharaf that Nawaz wouldn't be hanged and later agreement was between Musharaf and Nawaz Shareef while Saudis were only the host and guaranteeing party. Even today when Pakistan gets into anything hot, Saudis are the first to approach with helping hand.

There is a very important factor in this development towards India and that is Indo-US relationship. Saudis have close relationship with Americans and on instances like this, they come to help India. Lets also not forget that Mumbai Massacre was indeed one of the most heinous acts of terrorism and many of us believe whoever is involved in such massacre must be brought to justice. Do you think this realization wouldn't be there in other countries and they wouldn't have sympathy towards India for that?

Saudis have stood with Pakistan - always. If you take "slap of a month" as a reason to believe that she hates you, fault is with your understanding not slap or the mother. Saudis are not our mother neither we are mother to them but example should help you understand the scenario and what should be understood of it.

no..we get them both... :D

Interesting:

Iran looms large over Indian-Saudi ties, writes Walter Russell Mead at The American Interest. The Saudis “want India’s help in putting pressure on Iran and are helping India replace any oil lost as a result of declining purchases from what Saudi thinks of as the hated Persian heretics.”

1. The Arab Spring has frightened the daylight out of these oil royals who have been totally and exclusively dependent on the Americans for their survival. The task of protecting them was given to the Karachi base PA formation - first a Bde, then a Div, and now a Corps HQ which is more like an Army Command. However, Pakistan is no more interested in such mercenary duties to protect highly unpopular ruling families. Moreover, the reality is that the Americans and Pakistanis are in a war of a novel kind that cannot be defined or explained with the conventional term of warfare known so far.

2. The Americans have therefore allotted the task to their new darling, India. It is now the task of Indian Southern Command at Pune to provide the security to these fat royals.

3. It was not astonishing to hear King Abdullah saying in Delhi that Dar ul Harb India should join OIC. Indian PM has visited S Arabia twice recently. Senior Indian military officers are visiting S Arabia frequently. Pune military air-field is being upgraded to house IAF's newly acquired heavy-lift aircraft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom