What's new

Saudis Alarm Pakistan With India Outreach

Haaahaaaa...! Lets not go there...otherwise Elmo would lynch us or worse castrate us ! :D

P.S If this were ever a contest I'd make you cry for your teddy bear ! :P

Don't say the word Elmo. Scares the bejesus out of me :argh:

P.S. Teddy bear, my hiney!

Saudis and USA are using Indian fear of pakistan to get their job done by pakistan and indian govt is such a fool that it is allowing itself to be used by them.

Saudis and USA are using Indian fear of pakistan to get their job done by pakistan and indian govt is such a fool that it is allowing itself to be used by them.

Here I found a great reaction from Zaid Hamid on India-Saudi Arabia relations and effects on Pakistan. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong in getting yourself used till it doesn't harm your interest.....on the contrary it is in our interest to support U.S and Saudi's as they doing what we wanted to do.....

The regional geopolitics have severely changed. By making such overtures to other countries that Pakistan doesn't hold dear to, Saudi wants that it has assured cooperation from Pakistan if it wants Saudi to remain neutral. Implicitly, I have a feeling that Saudi is point towards Pakistan's new found love: Iranian government.

No, its Iran.

What's wrong in getting yourself used till it doesn't harm your interest.....on the contrary it is in our interest to support U.S and Saudi's as they doing what we wanted to do.....
In the end you will end up holding empty bucket and others will get their job done at your expense.

The regional geopolitics have severely changed. By making such overtures to other countries that Pakistan doesn't hold dear to, Saudi wants that it has assured cooperation from Pakistan if it wants Saudi to remain neutral. Implicitly, I have a feeling that Saudi is point towards Pakistan's new found love: Iranian government.

Its funny how Other nations are able to get Pakistan to do what they want by throwing in the India angle.. The same story was in the case of American desires in Afghanistan...

Here I found a great reaction from Zaid Hamid on India-Saudi Arabia relations and effects on Pakistan. :rofl::rofl:

:lol: I am surprised how he has managed to evade the Jews all these years from getting to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Its not new and Saudis are not that immature ; through out the history PPP govt has been or atleast perceived as pro-iranian while the PML-N as pro-Saudi , thats why u always see Saudi support for Nawaz and Shahbaz even during the mushraf take over... Had that been the case you pointed out than Saudis have long ago turned over the tables and not waited for so long

Saudi views Pakistan as a key strategic partner this won't change Saudi invested a lot in Pakistan , Saudi also has other interests i.e. to have a good relations with india without harming Pakistan in the end saudi will choose Pakistan if it has to choose

1- Islam should not be confused with Saudi Arabia
2- Mecca became part of Saudi Arabia recently but never historically
3- Saudis are made from different races its a cultural identity not a race same can be side about Greeks Trucks Berber Jews Slavic etc...... Most ethnicity in the world are cultural identity's The Prophet also told us this fact .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom