What's new

Saudia vows to stand by Pakistan

saudis Paid billions to Pakistan and to the pak nuclear program
saudis gives pak milions of oil barrels to pak for free
saudi bay bilions to pak econmy
you lil stubid just forget that in strs talk abot saudi?

Saudi Arabia also funded terrorist like Osama Bin Laden. Because of Saudi Arabian Terrorist Organization Al-Qaeda thousands of innocent Afghanis and Pakistanis have died.

Your free oil and will not bring back those thousands of martyred Pakistani soldiers and people who died because of Saudi Arabian terrorist organization Al-Qaeda.

the saudi king cannot stand on his own legs, and he voww to stand by us !!

yah but that same king his help pak when Floods and send Dozens of aircraft to pak dozens Aircraft loaded with food And medicine:rolleyes:

saudi has got itself into a big big big mess!! it has intervened in every regional dispute....example: yemen,bahrain & to an extent egypt!

now the dummies are sayign we will support pakistan! well firstly the monarchy should support itself from being toppled over!

& i always thought salafi & deobandi were almost identical.....its only the barelvis that both have issues with???

actually after what I saw hear we are dummies if we help you Because you do not deserve our support

Saudi Army is a joke, more like a laughing stock of the middle east. You Saudi soldiers couldn't even defend your land when the Iraqis invaded Kuwait, you needed American assistance to drive out the Iraqis even though Saudis had M1A1's and other high tech American weapons.

My friend pak like us but litlel Differencewee call usa to defend kweit but pak calls usa to kill they on People Every day U.S. forces launched air strikes on the Pakistani people to assist the Government of Pakistan
The Pakistani government can not defend itself from the own people request the assistance of the Americans
Evacuated from yourselves and your government:disagree:
plus; in 1991 saudi army was Weak and we did not think of armament ar army will but after 1991 Everything has changed:rolleyes:

Saudi Arabia also funded terrorist like Osama Bin Laden. Because of Saudi Arabian Terrorist Organization Al-Qaeda thousands of innocent Afghanis and Pakistanis have died.

Your free oil and will not bring back those thousands of martyred Pakistani soldiers and people who died because of Saudi Arabian terrorist organization Al-Qaeda.

relly?:tongue: ok waht abot Taliban ?
My friend, you must know that if Saudi Arabia stopped its support for Pakistan, your economy would collapse

Back
Top Bottom