What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Erdogan and Qatar might be secretly planning to overthrow KSA in order to seize the leadership of the Middle East.

Otherwise, I see no reason for KSA to be so enraged this time, even though the power struggle between KSA and Qatar was well known long time ago.
For Saud, Turkey is always an unstable force from outside. But take it easy it's not Ottoman Empire Al-Saud is facing, it's just Turkey(a puppet of NATO).

Its just the beginning.

The new world order project proposed by trump on his visit to SA is now operational.

For Saud, Turkey is always an unstable force from outside. But take it easy it's not Ottoman Empire Al-Saud is facing, it's just Turkey(a puppet of NATO).

Turkey indeed dreams to revive the Ottoman Empire, but most Arab nations don't want to see that happening.

This time in the spat between KSA and Qatar, many Muslim nations take side with KSA. It indeed shows that KSA is de facto the most influential Muslim nations. And Qatar has been schooled. Turkey also doesn't have nowhere as near as having so many followers in the Muslim world.

Its just the beginning.

The new world order project proposed by trump on his visit to SA is now operational.
Anyone supporting Iran is going against Donald trump, Qatar is just.....proxy war of super powers.

Turkey indeed dreams to revive the Ottoman Empire, but most Arab nations don't want to see that happening.

This time in the spat between KSA and Qatar, many Muslim nations take side with KSA. It indeed shows that KSA is de facto the most influential Muslim nations. And Qatar has been schooled. Turkey also doesn't have the same appeal to give such order to other fellow ally countries.
Money matters....

I don't expect any word from Mr. Erdogan to back Qatar. Qatar is doomed. This also a chance for Iran, but I doubt How far it takes.

I don't expect any word from Mr. Erdogan to back Qatar. Qatar is doomed. This also a chance for Iran, but I doubt How far it takes.

KSA will soon replace the royal family of Qatar with their own members from the house of Al Saud.

Why nobody cares the Iraq stance on this sh&t?

Why? What has Turkey done to SA? American public were screaming to sue SA re 9/11. Your allegiance is very twisted. You make noise about Turkey being a NATO puppet even though the media is full of how unwell the Turkey-NATO relationship is. you're angry with Qatar although they work better than With Iran than SA do. yet you're supporting Whabbi SA who is going to pay the US 350B for arms - Very puppet like! Are you a bit confused with what to do with you power? Bored? Maybe just stay out of it - it's not like you have anything to fear re Uighurs as you could crush them in 1 second. But maybe the chest beating should be left for when you really know where you stand.
I say Qatar, not Turkey.

Maersk says no longer able to ship Qatar bound cargo

maersk-triple-e-section-deck-main.jpg

The world’s biggest container shipping line, Maersk, is no longer able to transport goods in or out of Qatar after Arab countries imposed restrictions on trade with the Gulf state, the company said on Tuesday.

Shipping lines transship cargoes from the port of Jebel Ali into Qatar, which is dependent on imports by sea and land for its needs.

A Maersk Line spokesman said: “We have confirmation that we will not be able to move Qatar cargo in and out of Jebel Ali.”

“We expect disruptions to our Qatar services. The situation is very fluid,” the spokesman said, adding that Maersk would notify customers about alternative options as soon as possible.
Source: Reuters

(Sry my reply was intended for this post of yours)

Why? What has Turkey done to SA? American public were screaming to sue SA re 9/11. Your allegiance is very twisted. You make noise about Turkey being a NATO puppet even though the media is full of how unwell the Turkey-NATO relationship is. you're angry with Qatar although they work better than With Iran than SA do. yet you're supporting Whabbi SA who is going to pay the US 350B for arms - Very puppet like! Are you a bit confused with what to do with you power? Bored? Maybe just stay out of it - it's not like you have anything to fear re Uighurs as you could crush them in 1 second. But maybe the chest beating should be left for when you really know where you stand.

Qatar diplomatic crisis: All the latest updates

7:40am - Hamas 'shocked' by Saudi comments on Qatar
  • Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir told reporters in Paris on Tuesday that Qatar must sever ties with Hamas and its historic parent, the Muslim Brotherhood.

• Hamas said in a statement early on Wednesday that al-Jubeir's remarks "constitute a shock for our Palestinian people and the Arab and Islamic nations."
6:30am - Qataris banned from Qantas flights to Dubai
  • Qatari nationals will not be allowed to board Qantas flights to Dubai because the UAE has banned them from passing through its airports, an executive at the Australian airline has said.

• The UAE had already said Qatari nationals would not be allowed to enter the country or cross its points of entry, although the practical effects on airline passengers had been unclear until now.
5:10am - Mauritanians protest in front of Qatar embassy
  • In a show of solidarity with Qatar, people in capital Nouakchott demonstrated outside of the Qatari embassy against its government's decision to severe ties with the Gulf state.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-diplomatic-crisis-latest-updates-170605105550769.html

Who will support Qatar? If you are so not happy being a borderline role in NATO, just move your *** out of it. Or you just fear NATO will favor Greece in your land dispute if you quit NATO? It's not our business, but I am ok with shutting down Al-Jazeera.

At least KSA don't brazenly support terrorists in China.

You all blame KSA! At least it's not a member of NATO. For me, being a NATO member is a blasphemy for Islam.

You know how many Muslim NATO kills each year?
your position is very confusing. I can't believe a Chinese person is talking about blasphemy in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom