What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

An alarming situation for Pakistan and mainly for the sitting government of Pakistan. If kings of KSA can do this to Qatar then why not to cut all the ties with Pakistan on demand of Uncle Sam?
By the way, is there any single smart person any Saudi kingdom to tell their king what the heck US government want? And that could be very damaging for their kingdom too.

Intelligent.. Notice that the educated population of every middle eastern country is against the policies of these populist Islamist leaders which you're supporting. I wonder why that is.

I doubt if there's 'educated population' in middle eastern countries.

LOL, how on earth do you see what he stated as a courageous action?
from what he said, I would tell he is part of the coalition against Qatar government,

let's take what he stated on (breakfast) one by one,

"Let me say at the outset that we do not think the sanctions against Qatar are good,"

I would say all Gulf leaders and citizens agree with this, sanctions are not good, so where is his support for Qatar? None

"Efforts to isolate Qatar ... will not solve any problem,"

Thanks, so what? whatare you gonna do about it? Nothing? okay.

"Turkey will continue and will develop our ties with Qatar, as with all our friends who have supported us in the most difficult moments,"

All Arab nations would do the same with Qatar, and actually we are doing that right now by preventing the ruling family from hurting Qatar.

"Presenting Qatar as a supporter of terrorism is a serious accusation," the Turkish leader said. "I know [Qatar's leaders] well and if that had been the case, I would have been the first head of state to confront them."

Yes, it's serious accusation and that's why we confront them.

So where did Erdogan state anything against Saudi Arabia?
you maniac need to chill and focus on your East Pakistan affairs instead of spreading lies here and there.

Where did he say I do not support Qatar? Where did he say Qatar is involved in Terrorism as your Saudi despots are claiming? Of course you are not smart enough to understand the implication and it is natural for somebody who sees the House of Saud as a beacon of benevolence.

@Saif al-Arab

KSA is not really behind the terrorism in Xinjiang, since it was supported by Qatar's propaganda outlet known as Al Jazeera. I need to clarify here to other Chinese members.

It's not so much about terrorism, that's a by product of the poor and vengeful. Islam, unfortunately can be taught in a way that sees many things in today's modern world as blasphemous. These interpretations have their roots in SA. Just read up on the leading religious authority on SA - the Grand Mufti I think he is. There is a lot of opinion that will shock your godless mind. Turkey has stood up for Uigurs Turkic identity some of which is shared (contrary what that Saudi DNA whizz has been pissing around here). What's then happened is money has come into play. The Arabs, in particular SA, use their wealth to gain influence and religion is an angle they use on societies such the Uighurs. "We are the guardians of the 2 holy cities, we lead Islam, join us, here's 50M for 10 mosques. Oh and here's our Imams..." I won't go as far as saying that Arab money's purpose is directly for terrorism, but indirectly yes. Turkish money on the other. Oh wait, what money...

Intelligent.. Notice that the educated population of every middle eastern country is against the policies of these populist Islamist leaders which you're supporting. I wonder why that is.
But in favor of monarchs who are what exactly?

It's not so much about terrorism, that's a by product of the poor and vengeful. Islam, unfortunately can be taught in a way that sees many things in today's modern world as blasphemous. These interpretations have their roots in SA. Just read up on the leading religious authority on SA - the Grand Mufti I think he is. There is a lot of opinion that will shock your godless mind. Turkey has stood up for Uigurs Turkic identity some of which is shared (contrary what that Saudi DNA whizz has been pissing around here). What's then happened is money has come into play. The Arabs, in particular SA, use their wealth to gain influence and religion is an angle they use on societies such the Uighurs. "We are the guardians of the 2 holy cities, we lead Islam, join us, here's 50M for 10 mosques. Oh and here's our Imams..." I won't go as far as saying that Arab money's purpose is directly for terrorism, but indirectly yes. Turkish money on the other. Oh wait, what money...

But in favor of monarchs who are what exactly?

There is nothing you can do much, your ally Qatar is totally toasted.

- Russia and Iran in their heart is not against KSA's annexation of Qatar, since it is going to skyrocket the oil price without at the expense of losing Syria.

- USA has given the green light to KSA and its coalition to prepare for an incoming onslaught against Qatar.

- China has already been fed up Qatar's meddling of China's internal affairs.

- EU has no problem to label Qatar as the number one terrorist exporter.

- Most Muslim nations will side with KSA.

- Russia and Iran in their heart is not against KSA's annexation of Qatar, since it is going to skyrocket the oil price without at the expense of losing Syria.

- USA has given the green light to KSA and its coalition to prepare for an incoming onslaught against Qatar.

- China has already been fed up Qatar's meddling of China's internal affairs.

- EU has no problem to label Qatar as the number one terrorist exporter.

Ok tiger. I'm just trying to help you understand Islamic Extremism a bit more. The Saudis are it's progenitor- this goes back centuries.

Not yet but of course the House of Saud is trying very hard.

Perhaps that is true for Russia but if you think Iran will indirectly support the SA regime you are in for a surprise.

Not Muslim nations , say the despots of the Muslim world like sissy and assad. With your blessing certainly there are plenty of them in the Muslim world.

Ok tiger. I'm just trying to help you understand Islamic Extremism a bit more. The Saudis are it's progenitor- this goes back centuries.

It doesn't matter, we believe what we saw.

It was Qatar who has hosted Rebiya Kadeer, not KSA.

Perhaps that is true for Russia but if you think Iran will indirectly support the SA regime you are in for a surprise.

Qatar is not an official ally of Iran, just the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

They may try to make Qatar harder for KSA to swallow and to digest, but I doubt they are going to spend too much energy to rescue Qatar from the incoming wrath.

Thats fine. You do what you want. Don't forget Whabbist Salafism is an a culture, an identity, Kadeer is just a person. Turkey has Ocalan locked up, PKK is stronger than ever.

Are you sure, funds and 'wicked' ideas from the SA regime never reached your Uighur people? You must be under 18!

Qatar is not an official ally of Iran, just the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

They may try to make Qatar harder for KSA to swallow and to digest, but I doubt they are going to spend too much energy to rescue Qatar from the incoming wrath.

Your Saudi allies have not made any move on the ground yet. Perhaps they are little bit hesitant because of their success in Yemen.

Thats fine. You do what you want. Don't forget Whabbist Salafism is an a culture, an identity, Kadeer is just a person. Turkey has Ocalan locked up, PKK is stronger than ever.

In this perspective, it counts for the populace of both Saudi and Qatar whom are Arabia historically.

Biggest difference between the 2 are the rulers, not so much the people.

The strength of Kadeer's separatism is nothing in comparison to the PKK.

Still, China doesn't like Qatar's behavior.

Are you sure, funds and 'wicked' ideas from the SA regime never reached your Uighur people? You must be under 18!

Your Saudi allies have not made any move on the ground yet. Perhaps they are little bit hesitant because of their success in Yemen.

At least KSA didn't do openly like Al Jazeera.

I think their first move is to starve Qatar.

Also, Syria and Yemen were two harder bone to chew off, while the rich spoiled Qatar is not.

And do you really think it's going to work when food is only 12 hours from Tehran?

Europe is also hungry for gas, and I guess the collusion between the West and KSA is set to loot Qatar.

Qatar is now like a child with a bag of gold, it is now a target for everyone.

With the gas from Qatar, Europe shouldn't worry about the gas shortage amid the tension with Russia.

I knew it from the day one that Trumps "Bowerful" bedoo anti Iran alliance is actually no alliance.

Turkey and Iran would not let this opportunity go away easily.

Back
Top Bottom