What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

In this perspective, it counts for the populace of both Saudi and Qatar whom are Arabia historically.

Biggest difference between the 2 are the rulers, not so much the people.
Maybe the not so traditional Arabians formed Qatar then... I've met and heard of pro-Osman Saudis before for example - not that they'd choose Turkey over Saudi Arabia or anything but definetly ones that historically disagree with Al-Saud power.

Europe is also hungry for gas, and I guess the collusion between the West and KSA is set to loot Qatar.

Qatar is now like a child with a bag of gold, it is now a target for everyone.

With the gas from Qatar, Europe shouldn't worry about the gas shortage amid the tension with Russia.
You should not be happy about this. However, this is the Chinese business mentality I guess.

Last edited:
You should be happy about this. However, this is the Chinese business mentality I guess.

We don't want to gloat over other people's misfortune. However, Qatar's behavior doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Let's see who is going for the rescue, and I don't think Iran is going to spend too much effort. They will rather save more energy to help Syria.

I don't think the food provide by Tehran could lige up to the standard by Saudi?

Iran will rather save more effort to help the Assad regime.

They may try to create some difficult for KSA's annexation of Qatar, but not too much.

Maybe the not so traditional Arabians formed Qatar then... I've met and heard of pro-Osman Saudis before for example - not that they'd choose Turkey over Saudi Arabia or anything but definetly ones that historically disagree with Al-Saud power.

You should not be happy about this. However, this is the Chinese business mentality I guess.
Qatar is just fish on the cutting board, Turkey can't do anything to bail it out. I fully agree on shuting down the Al-Jazeera, which is a mouth peice for the terrorists. China is with KSA in this one.

KSA is a more responsible and matured regime than Qatar.

Qatar is just fish in the cutting board, Turkey can't do anything to bail it out. I fully agree on shuting down the Al-Jazeera, which is a mouth peice for the terrorists. China is with KSA in this one.

Al-Jazeera openly supports Rebiya Kadeer, while at least KSA has taboo to do that.

Qatar is just fish on the cutting board, Turkey can't do anything to bail it out. I fully agree on shuting down the Al-Jazeera, which is a mouth peice for the terrorists. China is with KSA in this one.

KSA is a more responsible and matured regime than Qatar.
I don't doubt you. China Will always be where the most money is, no?

A small nation always show wanton disregard shall be given a hard lesson.

Our diplomats lack the backbone.
Xi jinping is playing panda, that's all he have got. Since we have made breakthrough in combustible ice exploitation, we don't have to import natural gas from Qatar. China need a iron man like Putin, that's both you and me want.

I don't doubt you. China Will always be where the most money is, no?

Sorry to say, but Turkey might lose its mole Qatar this time.

A small nation always show wanton disregard shall be given a hard lesson.

Xi jinping is playing panda, that's all he have got. Since we have made breakthrough in combustible ice exploitation, we don't have to import natural gas from Qatar. China need a iron man like Putin, that's both you and me want.

Hopefully the next leader could start a tougher stance.

BTW, China should even provide KSA the logistic help for the annexation Qatar if they really need.

Just let KSA handle it. Donald trump Twitter this morning that he support punish Qatar. But i also want reiterate that KSA shall fulfill their promise to stay away from Uygher terrorists. We will keep a very close eyes on it.

BTW, China should even provide KSA the logistic help for the annexation Qatar if they really need.
No, this is too much cross the line. Let Saudi take care of this. Not our business.

Turkey is no body, a puppet of NATO.

Just let KSA handle it. Donald trump Twitter this morning that he support punish Qatar. But i also want reiterate that KSA shall fulfill their promise to stay away from Uygher terrorists. We will keep a very close eyes on it.

KSA is more mature than Qatar, since they want to play a balance game between the US and China, so they have no reason to piss China off.

They even try to shun Hamas in order to not further irritate Israel, so no reason for them to fund the separatists in Xinjiang.

We will support Iran fighting ISIS, and also support KSA's leading position in GCC. We do whatever it takes to favor stabilize the Middle East.

KSA is more mature than Qatar, since they want to play a balance game between the US and China, so they have no reason to piss China off.

They even try to shun Hamas in order to not further irritate Israel, so no reason for them to fund the separatists in Xinjiang.
Qatar is no more than a spoiled naughty boy have tons of golds act wantonly.

We will support Iran fighting ISIS, and also support KSA's leading position in GCC. We do whatever it takes to favor stabilize the Middle East.

Erdogan and Qatar might be secretly planning to overthrow KSA in order to seize the leadership of the Middle East.

Otherwise, I see no reason for KSA to be so enraged this time, even though the power struggle between KSA and Qatar was well known long time ago.

Before, they always kept the feud under the table, but this time is on the table.

Back
Top Bottom