What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

UAE: Showing sympathy for Qatar on social media is a cybercrime

UAE General Prosecutor Hamad Saif Al-Shamsi warned early Wednesday that showing any sympathy for Qatar on social media is a cybercrime, punishable by the law, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.

Shamsi warned social media users that any pro-Qatar participation online could land them from three up to 15 years in prison or at least 500,000 dirhams ($136,000) in fines.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...thy-for-Qatar-on-social-media-is-a-crime.html

Point number 10 to be noted o_O. It is an independent fu****g country. All other points can be justified by a hook or a crook, but point number 10 means "Stay like our wh*re". Are you kidding me? I don't give a F about Qatar but :o::o::o:. Point number 10 proves that Saudi Arabia does not want friends, it just want bit*hes.
That's how the world works, law of the jungle.

If you want to challenge the leading role, make sure you are strong enough to. Or you just court death.

For Arabs, it's only their family business. I think Saud won't deploy troops to invade Qatar, most probably Qatari Emir step down.

This is once for all, Saudi won't let this Qatar go without them agreeing those conditions this time.

Iran will rather save more effort to help the Assad regime.

They may try to create some difficult for KSA's annexation of Qatar, but not too much.

Dictation for Iran I suppose! Let's see if Iran follows your dictation.

@Manticore @waz @The Eagle
I just want to know who is moderating this section with unfair attitudes, letting Chinese members having not any interest in region/subject but playing superpower games as if countries in region care what China talks, provocating Turkey/related issued(read the previous posts please), while the messages kindly given as a response to those members without any insult/flamming/provocation are being deleted without any proper reason/reaponse?

Last edited:
Dictation for Iran I suppose! Let's see if Iran follows your dictation.
Iran is very strong, but not strong enough to deal with GCC and USA at the same time. We are in no position to dictate Iran, no to mention they have to save themself at first.

What's Iraq's position in this?

@Manticore @waz @The Eagle I just want to know who is moderating this section with unfair attitudes, letting Chinese members having not any interest in region/subject but playing superpower games, provocating Turkey/related issued (read the previous posts please), while the messages kindly given as a response to those members without any insult/flamming/provocation are being deleted without any proper reason/reaponse?
Since Turkey has 300 soldiers stationed in Qatar, you are quite related. this is an open debate, why you want to make me shut up? Why Erdogan still keep quiet you were the patron of Qatar since Ottoman Empire?

Last edited:
Iran is very strong, but not strong enough to deal with GCC and USA at the same time. We are in no position to dictate Iran, no to mention they have to save themself at first.

And you claim that you don't take advantage of other's misfortune! Anyway I think your desire for Qatar's destruction will not see the light of the day but keep dreaming like the Saudi and Yankee robbers.

Qatar's Al-Jazeera is flagrantly support Terrorists in China, we also have a saying in it.

And you claim that you don't take advantage of other's misfortune! Anyway I think your desire for Qatar's destruction will not see the light of the day but keep dreaming like the Saudi and Yankee robbers.
Qatar is sponsoring terrorists in other country. Why you ignore it?

There is nothing you can do much, your ally Qatar is totally toasted.

- Russia and Iran in their heart is not against KSA's annexation of Qatar, since it is going to skyrocket the oil price without at the expense of losing Syria.

- USA has given the green light to KSA and its coalition to prepare for an incoming onslaught against Qatar.

- China has already been fed up Qatar's meddling of China's internal affairs.

- EU has no problem to label Qatar as the number one terrorist exporter.

- Most Muslim nations will side with KSA.
True.
However, I think Turkey's support for the Uyghurs was mainly due to their affinity for ethnic turks. As for Qatar's it's just like one member here said, they are just supporting them to stand out and show they are influential in the region and even the world(which I think they are to some extent)

True.
However, I think Turkey's support for the Uyghurs was mainly due to their affinity for ethnic turks. As for Qatar's it's just like one member here said, they are just supporting them to stand out and show they are influential in the region and even the world(which I think they are to some extent)

That's why those Uyghur ultra-nationalists are also violent against other Chinese Muslims.

Al-Jazeera always attempts to portray this as China vs Islam, but in fact many other Chinese Muslims were also targets of these acts of terrorism.

That's why those Uyghur ultra-nationalists are also violent against other Chinese Muslims.

Al-Jazeera always attempts to portray this as China vs Islam, but in fact many other Chinese Muslims were also targets of these acts of terrorism.
Well said. Those terrorists even killed innocent Uyghers civilians don't fall in their dirty scheme.

Back
Top Bottom