What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

I prefer not to add the pretext Uygher before terrorists. Because most of them are peace loving Muslim like those in any other nations. Qatar Al-Jazeera is openly poison our Muslim community, same as Free-Asia.

What's Iraq's position in this?

Since Turkey has 300 soldiers stationed in Qatar, you are quite related. this is an open debate, why you want to make me shut up? Why Erdogan still keep quiet you were the patron of Qatar since Ottoman Empire?

Here is an open debate forum indeed with fair rules applies equal to all sides. That's why Moderators should be all around in threads but you can talk about the subjects however you want but the people who kindly talks opposite to what a few Chinese bigmouths are supporting, are being deleted/blamed without any given reason. It is not a proper discussion environment but just one sided, bisssed one, targetting a group or countries or ideology to make a perception to others for dominance of a few Chinese member provocating/insulting the countries having a different geopolitic position to your stance. That's why you are riding your hourse with continuously posts as If you know something from your percpective, While the messages opposing to you are being deleted. This issue will be brought to Moderation special sections in front of the eyes of management.

Qatar is sponsoring terrorists in other country. Why you ignore it?
He's More of a supporter of any Islamist groups in the region. In this regard he consistently oppose any country that might go against these Islamists groups be it Iran(who funny enough is an islamic state regime itself, KSA, China,Russia, U.S, U.K France etc etc. I do admire and respect his views though, since he is consistent and not too biased like others. :)

Qatar's Al-Jazeera is flagrantly support Terrorists in China, we also have a saying in it.

Qatar is sponsoring terrorists in other country. Why you ignore it?

One of the best strategic outcome from the interests of China would be the shutting down of the terror-sponsoring Al-Jazeera.

Turkey's indignation can be understood because they were strange bed-fellows during the height of the Syrian Jihadist mercenary war. Lots of dirty laundries might be spilled around if Qatar fell under strict KSA-led regulations.

Turkey also has received massive investment from Qatar, which gave the country the required breathing space at a time Syrian war-originated terrorism as well as tensions with Russia shook Turkish economy by the roots.

Interestingly enough, Al Jazeera established a sister broadcasting station in Turkey, although I am not sure it is still on.

It's very sure that if there is going to be one country (or government) that will be greatly affected, that's Turkey, not Iran or Russia.

As for China, it will rightfully never get meddled in, but just macro manage from far away. I agree, however, with the Turkish member that, KSA would not be considered a poster boy of anti-terrorism, quite the contrary, their spew of hateful religious ideology is as dangerous as that of Qatar.

No wonder KSA has fallen from the top of the China's oil import partners.

Yeh, Saudi is supporting the Al-Nursa in Syria. Qatar is even worse.

That is your view, not ours. The House of Saud is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world and you don't mind cutting deals with them. So much for your fight against terror. You are like those Muslim despots who can be purchased.

And you claim that you don't take advantage of other's misfortune! Anyway I think your desire for Qatar's destruction will not see the light of the day but keep dreaming like the Saudi and Yankee robbers.
Chinees just using Uyghurs to settle in middle east their aim is same with Americans .
looting Qatar sources

170521182043-20-trump-saudi-arabia-0521-exlarge-169.jpg

One of the best strategic outcome from the interests of China would be the shutting down of the terror-sponsoring Al-Jazeera.

Turkey's indignation can be understood because they were strange bed-fellows during the height of the Syrian Jihadist mercenary war. Lots of dirty laundries might be spilled around if Qatar fell under strict KSA-led regulations.

Turkey also has received massive investment from Qatar, which gave the country the required breathing space at a time Syrian war-originated terrorism as well as tensions with Russia shook Turkish economy by the roots.

Interestingly enough, Al Jazeera established a sister broadcasting station in Turkey, although I am not sure it is still on.

It's very sure that if there is going to be one country (or government) that will be greatly affected, that's Turkey, not Iran or Russia.

As for China, it will rightfully never get meddled in, but just macro manage from far away. I agree, however, with the Turkish member that, KSA would not be considered a poster boy of anti-terrorism, quite the contrary, their spew of hateful religious ideology is as dangerous as that of Qatar.

The best option for Qatar is to capitulate and to become more accountable.

There has been plenty and plenty of mud slung at Turkey by many parties with policies that don't necessarily converge other than needing a reason to get involved in the region. Not sure why you think Qatar holds any keys to anything new. The problem with others Chinese posters is their inconsistency in who they label Muslim threats.

Last edited:
I don't like USA interfere in the Middle East, it's root cause of chaos there.
You bitched about Turkey in NATO. Now bitch about SA $350B arms deal with US. What they need those weapons for? Iran? Russia? Maybe China?

I don't like USA interfere in the Middle East, it's root cause of chaos there.

Turkey is colliding with Qatar to de-throne Saudi, we are not blind.
Qatar aside, What is your problem with Turkey and what is your love for SA? Explain.

Whether Qatar is going to hell doesn't have anything to do with China. It's Saud's anger and Qatari's wanton disregard.

Disregard for what, Saudi treachery laced with zionist slavery? Remember you keep cutting deals with the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism! So, stop pretending like trump that you are a warrior against terror. In reality when it suites you, you Chinese are terrorist sympathizers.

Back
Top Bottom