What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

Still you couldn't resist the temptation of cutting deals with the terrorist SA regime.
You can't blame them. We live in a globalised world. Why will China not trade or cut military and economic deals with Saudi Arabia? Even Turkey's Erdogan (who you support ON THIS SUBJECT) has signed military and economic deals with KSA and they have both cooperated to some extent in Syrian civil war, do you know that or are you willingly ignoring it? Every country is after its own national interests my Bengali friend. There's no country on earth who doesn't follow this principle(huh....maybe apart from fat Kim North Korea. Lol ).

Moreover, you are against almost every country/government who doesn't support the type of Islamic groups you favour in the region, so according to you which country is your model for Islamism in the region?
Since you criticise even the islamic state of Iran's brutal support for the Murderous Assad regime(as you call it) in butchering the islamic groups you support. Not like i blame you for these remarks though, since everybody have their own views and I respect that. I'm just curious to see which country you think is a model of what you dream an islamic state should be like. Since you criticise even your current government in Bengladesh for their actions against your country's Islamists groups and party. So do tell. I'd appreciate your response. :)

Last edited:
Still you couldn't resist the temptation of cutting deals with the terrorist SA regime.
Money doesn't flow into my pocket

You can't blame them. We live in a globalised world. Why will China not trade it cut military and economic deals with Saudi Arabia? Every country is after its national interests my Bengali friend. There's no country on earth who doesn't follow this principle(huh....maybe apart from fat Kim North Korea. Lol ).
Moreover, you are against almost every country/government who doesn't support the type of Islamic groups you favour in the region, so according to you which country is your model for Islamism in the region?
Since you criticise even the islamic state of Iran's brutal support for the Murderous Assad regime(as you call it) in butchering the islamic groups you support. Not like i Blane you for these remarks though, since everybody have their own views and I respect that. I'm just curious to see which country you think is a model of what you dream an islamic state should be like. Since you criticise even your current government in Bengladesh for their actions against your country's Islamists groups and party. So do tell. I'd appreciate your response. :)
I don't have problem with T-Rex, you know I always favoring BD. Let's agree to disagree.

I don't have problem with T-Rex, you know I always favoring BD. Let's agree to disagree.

Yes, we can see that! So, cut the crap about fighting terror.

Most welcome!

The SA regime has no respect left in the greater Sunni world. It is an entity created to serve the zionists. We know it.
How do you know they don't? Have you been to all countries in greater Sunni world?
Moreover, from what I have observed and red so far they have far more muslim(sunni or not) countries siding with them in many issues than otherwise. That's what matters in geo politics and shows the influence they have in the muslim world.

Yes, we can see that! So, cut the crap about fighting terror.
We do have serious terrorism threat in China. It's our people, our country. So we will do what ever it takes to make sure our people safety.

We do have serious terrorism threat in China. It's our people, our country. So we will do what ever it takes to make sure our people safety.

If you have terrorism in China fight it in China, why do you support terrorists in other countries?

How do you know they don't?

The number of despots in the Muslim world clinging to power with foreign assistance, the determination of the big powers for not allowing the Muslim majority to determine their future, they tell the story. Your BBC or CNN cannot hide this truth with flowery tales.

You can't blame them. We live in a globalised world. Why will China not trade or cut military and economic deals with Saudi Arabia? Even Turkey's Erdogan (who you support ON THIS SUBJECT) has signed military and economic deals with KSA and they have both cooperated to some extent in Syrian civil war, do you know that or are you willingly ignoring it? Every country is after its own national interests my Bengali friend. There's no country on earth who doesn't follow this principle(huh....maybe apart from fat Kim North Korea. Lol ).

Since you criticise even the islamic state of Iran's brutal support for the Murderous Assad regime(as you call it) in butchering the islamic groups you support. Not like i blame you for these remarks though, since everybody have their own views and I respect that. I'm just curious to see which country you think is a model of what you dream an islamic state should be like. Since you criticise even your current government in Bengladesh for their actions against your country's Islamists groups and party. So do tell. I'd appreciate your response. :)

I support a state where Islamic principles are implemented fairly which means upholding human rights of the minorities as well, where people are not persecuted for expressing their views, no matter how unpleasant it may be to some, where rulers can be peacefully removed by the majority if that is what they want, where there is highest level of transparency in the state affairs, where religion or any kind of ism is not exploited for filling pockets or maintaining certain type of lifestyle or holding onto power.

Last edited:
The number of despots in the Muslim world clinging to power with foreign assistance, the determination of the big powers for not allowing the Muslim majority to determine their future, they tell the story. Your BBC or CNN cannot this truth with flowery tales.

I support a state where Islamic principles are implemented fairly which means upholding human rights of the minorities as well, where people are not persecuted for expressing their views, no matter how unpleasant it may be to some, where rulers can be peacefully removed by the majority if that is what they want, where there is highest level of transparency in the state affairs, where religion or any kind of ism is not exploited for filling pockets or maintaining certain type of lifestyle or holding onto power.
I mean you try to say Utopia.

I don't get you.

You cannot fight terrorism with your own brand of terrorism. You cannot for example support sissy who is neck deep in terrorism against his own people just because he has nothing to say about what happens in China. You are blinded by your Uighur syndrome that's why you do not hesitate to put all Islamists in the world in the same category as Daesh. This I think is China's greatest failure.

I mean you try to say Utopia.

If honesty, fairness, humanity mean so little to you then it is your problem not mine.

You cannot fight terrorism with your own brand of terrorism. You cannot for example support sissy who is neck deep in terrorism against his own people just because he has nothing to say about what happens in China. You are blinded by your Uighur syndrome that's why you do not hesitate to put all Islamists in the world in the same category as Daesh. This I think is China's greatest failure.
Since when I said all Islamists are Daesh? Funny! Sisi is not my appetite, you must get wrong.

Don't be so radical
Is KSA terrorist regime or not,it is not decided by you or someone
Trump say radical Islam,this is just trump's idea,maybe most world's idea,but Muslim will not agree
Business is business,nothing more

Last edited:
Yes 100% correct. Putin has taught them well of late.

Yes 100% correct. Putin has taught them well of late.
What do you mean by that?
I don't think what T-Rex meant was that Putin's Russia is a model of the type of ideal Islamic state he wish for. If anything he is against Putin's Russia policies as much as he is against Irans.

Back
Top Bottom