What's new

Saudia, Bahrain, UAE & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

No offense buddy, but you have very limited knowledge of this topic's nuances.

T-Rex is exactly correctly 1000 percent.
Hows that? Can you expatiate?
Since from what I have observed so far Saudi Arabia is able to bring a vast variety of allies/countries by her side on many issues or even in setting up a military grouping. Just look at the Saudi led Islamic military alliance, it's made up of about 36 muslim countries, how many Muslim countries can bring such a large amount of countries by their sides? Same with the recently concluded islamic summit in Saudi Arabia dozens of muslim countries where present, same with Saudi Arabia cuttibg off relations with certain countries many other muslim countries often following their lead etc etc.
We can argue over certain issues, but not about the influence they have in the muslim world.

DBrqwcXW0AEbg3D.jpg

What was the role of Pakistan's former general Raheel Sharif who is leading the Saudi's Islamic Military Alliance?

Did he have the leading role or was he out of the loop?

By all signs Qatar has fallen in line.

Capitulated rather quickly.

The Deal is simple... no more Qatari independent seeking of infulence without the consent of the KSA.

The KSA is the only Power in ME... seems like Qatar has accepted its place in the Natural Order.

The current ruling elite of Qatar has just saved itself by a breath. Self perservation is indeed strongest instinct.

Iran has also been sent a message with the episode in thier parliment. Fall inline or else!

Let us see how Iranian elite reads this message and adapts to this reality.

After all the KSA and Iran tussel was going to be fought inside Iran as outlined by the KSA.

Sad and mad days ahead for everyone involved.

Pak and Turkey must prepare for some sad days as well.

China will also see madness in some ways...but the Chinese are prepared now.

Wish there was Peace and Shared Prosperity in ME...good for Pak and Turkey. Of course, for China.

The Wizard of the World has crossed the Threshold and overturned the Order of the Soul.

Prepare to mourn!

What is most fasicnating is the fact that this news about Qatar sponsorship of terror is all over the Western media and so many arab/muslim countries have broken ties with Doha....

How in the name of Justice/Reason can the UN not take this issue seriously?
Mr. Trump has tweeted and the Whitehouse has stated it to be the Truth.

Or with capitulation of Doha all will be well and dandy now..and everyone in the media will forget about this terror sponsorship...all under the rug. And there will be more bizzare terror acts in Europe with the loss of innocent lives of citizens. Funny?

@Arryn @Götterdämmerung @Serpentine @The SC @cabatli_53

Only Turkey & Iran need to prepare.

Pakistan is fully prepared and has full backing of China.

What was the role of Pakistan's former general Raheel Sharif who is leading the Saudi's Islamic Military Alliance?

Ah, my good indian friend,

Good to see you are back. Keep me in mind when there is some interesting/educational elements in our shared interest of Vedic history, filosophy and ethos.

Regards,

SPF

Sissy is not your appetite but you do have an appetite to declare that somehow sissy is lesser of the two evils when compared to MB. If I were neutral I would simply stay quiet.
Seems you gonna eat me if I keep quote you. I better stay quiet.

I Meant to say Sunni Muslims.

My position on Syria has been to steer it away from the Russian camp. My gripe with Syria, long before Erdy pissed every one off, was the Kurdish card it was know to use against Turkish Governments.
How do you steer Syria away from Russia when Russia is Assad's lifeline? Plus Russia has military bases in the country.
True Assad used Kurdish card against Turkey several times in the past(he's not alone though), but you can't blame him, afterall everybody is after their own interests. Assad also supported Islamists/jihadist groups fighting U S, British and even Iraqi troops after the U.S led invasion of Iraq. Do I blame him? No. It's simply geo politics and every country is after their own national interests and will use any means to achieve that.

a war is the need of the time . when everything is destroyed then they will back to their real place without have any thing . umah umah . where is ummahhhhhhhhhhhh?

Iran has also been sent a message with the episode in thier parliment. Fall inline or else!
Mr. you are funny.
Qatar/ India has proven links with Isis.
Actually both are being courted for such reasons. Even Iran it self has lot of explanation to make about the free movement of Isis in region and the nature of its links with Qatar!
Isis on the other hand have done various attacks in Saudi and many of the operatives are arrested.
Actually arrests are made world wide but non suggest any hint to Saudi, I can't say surely what Iran will say in few days.
FACT is that Saudi is leading political/ military alliance against Isis.

a war is the need of the time . when everything is destroyed then they will back to their real place without have any thing . umah umah . where is ummahhhhhhhhhhhh?

For Pakistanis most unholy thing have just happened, even worst than missile firing at Mecca.
So war is due, we have 40% of our population trained in militancy by Iran, they are surely on their way after stating few curses for Saudis @ defence.pk.

You are the only Muslim country in NATO, Genius! Until now, Erdogan still keep quiet.
Turkey is a secular country, its foreign policy wasnt guided by religious feelings for most of its history, only recently AKP tried to do it but failed miserably.

Sarcasm ............... RS is planning to attack Qatar .... wake up. Qatar seems defending its economic interest in the region ...

So when Iran negotiated with America to stop it's nuclear program in exchange for lifting sanctions, did this action have the blessing of the Ayatollah? Iran should have completed its nuclear program and given the Americans the middle finger. That peace deal meant nothing, look at how America has reversed its decision, now you look vulnerable to a possible attack. If you had nuclear weapons then Donald Trump would shut is mouth about Iran.

Why is the economic and internal affairs of the country under the President? Who put this system in the first place. When the Ayatollah took power in 1979 why did he allow such a system to foster in Iran? The Ayatollah should purge them from the government. I hope Iran stays away from India and helps its fellow Kashmiri Muslim brothers.
Nuclearization of Middle East is not a wise idea. This region is mired with conflicts and political rivalry.

US-Israel nexus actively worked to sabotage nuclear programs of Iraq, Iran and Libya. KSA was cool with this.

Scores of Iranian nuclear scientists were targeted for assassinations and a very powerful virus (stuxnet) found its way into a major Iranian nuclear facility somehow that overloaded many centrifuges there, destroying them. Furthermore, all forms of foreign assistance were systematically nuetralized. However, this was not the end; option of striking Iranian nuclear facilities was also on the cards.

On the political front, war of words escalated between US and Iran and situation came close to boiling point at one stage. Economic sanctions were also taking their toll and Iran felt isolated in contending with this crises.

All that tough talk from Iranian leaders was just a face-saving excercise; in reality, Iran feared that US would eventually destroy its nuclear facilities. Therefore, striking a deal made sense.

As for Khomeinei not taking action against Iranian bureacuracy and President, this would be a strategic miscalculation on his part. Even Russia and China would not support this move. Times have changed.

Like it or not, Iranian Presidency projects a softer image of the country to the world at large.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom