What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

respected members
please refrain from typical rants and racism
you all are only insulting yourself

we all have many skeletons in the closet do we really need reminders?
our Baloch sardars sell abducted children to Arabs who use them in Camel races. should I only blame the Arabs for that? looking at the human rights record of the recent times in the entire subcontinent , I mean entire every single country has so many event s that anyone with a shred of humanity shrinks into himself when horrid stories come out and we resort to escapism and denial by venting it out on others.

yes Arabs are bad, very bad and they got money to do bad things to people who come to them for money. but how good are we to our own people? looks like Arabs are as bad as we are and in many cases we beat them.

I just don't like the generalization and stupid and provoking comments. I gave some examples that could provoke many Indians here. None of the Indians here or others would like that.
Sir as you said There are Idiots in every society. we got our fair share as well. So,Please Ignore the above poster.

Besides any countrymen of mine who mistreats people be they fellow poor countrymen, fellow Arabs from other more poor Arab countries such as for example Yemen, Sudan or Egypt, mistreat them based on skin color, tribe, ancestry, social class etc. deserve the punishment of the law..

I can confirm that , days of King Fahd are gone where even the fellow Saudis suffered at the hands of his family members

For once, we agree.

Besides any countrymen of mine who mistreats people be they fellow poor countrymen, fellow Arabs from other more poor Arab countries such as for example Yemen, Sudan or Egypt, mistreat them based on skin color, tribe, ancestry, social class etc. deserve the punishment of the law.

We are not proud when a few morons paint a untrue and unrealistic picture of our society or when Western media exaggerate or even lie which they have done a few times. Does it meant that there are not unfortunate cases? Of course there are. People are people after all. We are capable of horrible acts. Arabs and Saudi Arabians are no exception.

I just don't like the generalization and stupid and provoking comments. I gave some examples that could provoke many Indians here. None of the Indians here or others would like that.

Also let us for God's sake stay on the topic for once and not turn another thread into a trolling thread.

Are you serious
Sir, Saudi's have a culture of not letting women at the fore front. If they are okay with it then who are we to say otherwise.I think it is wise if we worry about our social issues like female infanticide ,dowry system. It would be hypocritical of us to abuse the saudi's when women in India face discrimination as well.

Besides It is a International forum and You are a representative of our country. Your Online behavior decide how foreigners think of India.

Although I would not mind going "NO holds Barred" against the Pakistani's and Chinese :woot:.But hey lets spare the others.

@al-Hasani

Interesting to read your opinions on the matter you made some very rational points. You're doing much better than yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
@al-Hasani

Interesting to read your opinions on the matter you made some very rational points. You're doing much better than yesterday.

If you don't insult my religion (Islam), my people (Arabs) or my country then I will not bite. Very simple rules. If you do that then expect me to reply in the very same manner.

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians housemaids have every rights to work in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states very stable and comfortable than home country, I think, they should pack immediately for this opportunity and more cash available.

Indians housemaids have every rights to work in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states very stable and comfortable than home country, I think, they should pack immediately for this opportunity and more cash available.

7abibi, they will decide themselves like with anything else. Whether to stay in their homelands (India, Sri Lanka etc.) or whether to emigrate to neighboring countries or elsewhere.

Hopefully nobody is forcing them.

Why are you wasting your time with a third rate wanna be arab like him ? :sick:

So Desi Guy is now an Arab or "Wannabe third rate Arab". Interesting. LOL.

Good day to you, Sir. Keep it going.

There are more Pakistanis than Indians in KSA doing the same job. So.... 'Look before you leap'!

Back
Top Bottom