What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

We condemn all kind of barbarism including eating people's flesh, which had been severely criticized by KSA's Ambassador to the UN.

Dont tell me that a video exists on the Internet too ! :what:

‫

@Imran Khan

هذا القهر :agree:

انظر حوار بيننا. انا سلتوح و انت فلسفى:lol: بالنسبه فيديو الوحش؟
‫

i will never play it i will never ever play it i am hiding from this video since day one :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
And everyone of us is an angel compared to Hindutva goons who advocate for a forced mass conversion or even a massacre of all Muslims in India even on this Pakistani forum.

like who? is he not banned yet?

‫

i will never play it i will never ever play it i am hiding from this video since day one :disagree:

Fantastic :lol: Why is it that we only look for gross videos instead of having fun :D

Well, its a matter of time before Saudis are running around to be servants and housemaids all over the world.

Their wealth is wholly undeserved and won't last a decade once the oil runs out (actually much before that, once the world weans itself away from it, especially for transportation).

So I understand that you fail to provide a proof for your imaginative claim that I was bashing the BD? Good :)

@kalu_miah

Just for the record, this guy failed to provide a solid proof of me bashing you guys, he should know better by now that his own fellow countrymen are ashamed of his childish behavior.

‫

:laughcry:

I am sure that you are well-versed in Saudi Arabian comedies by now, LOL.:lol:

Or have been invaded by small girls listening to Lebanese singers. I have a few sisters, nephews other relatives and I tell you that songs like this have been on a repeat in one stage of my life or another.

Nancy Ajram - Aah W Noss - YouTube

No comment to the video.:no:

This had made me a very tolerant man when it comes to noises.

@kalu_miah

Just for the record, this guy failed to provide a solid proof of me bashing you guys, he should know better by now that his own fellow countrymen are ashamed of his childish behavior.

Bro, one of the most basic human qualities is gratitude and loyalty. Some of our countrymen specially in the elite class are not known for this. It is no wonder that we still remain poor and underdeveloped and even more so than other South Asian neighbors.

I think this guy himself admitted that one of his cousins became rich in Saudi Arabia, yet you see this behavior. And he calls me that I have attitude like maid. Well if he cared about his own family interest and his countrymen's interest, he would not behave the way he is doing.

Some Pakistani's may bring Bangladesh in the discussion and portray us negatively using some actual facts, but we have to be very diplomatic with Pakistani's considering our shared past, and we cannot avoid the fact that Pakistan is the 2nd largest Muslim country and Bangladesh is the 3rd largest, so we must find ways to improve our relationship. But these Awami types have always used anti-Pakistan rhetoric to score political points, from even before 1971, so they can get India's help and remain in power in Bangladesh and destroy the future of our country.

Well, its a matter of time before Saudis are running around to be servants and housemaids all over the world.

I don't see anything wrong with being a housemaid. In fact, Indian housemaids had been a bliss to many Saudi families. They look after their children, cook, and take care of the house. Additionally, The crime rate of the Indian community in KSA is almost a zero, which is the reason why many Indians feel comfortable living in KSA.

Their wealth is wholly undeserved and won't last a decade once the oil runs out (actually much before that, once the world weans itself away from it, especially for transportation).

I guess such prediction is yet remain to be seen, but I don't think you should be the one to judge a whole broad base of human beings by an act of individuals. Thanks for the attitude though.

Back
Top Bottom