What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

Sir beard is order of RASOOL the kind of justification you are giving is given by all those hypocrites and traitors who want to run away from Islam you have to keep beard and that is an order Mr just keep your mouth shut and follow order Quran says listen and obey Sir yes we have to also develop our character but that is not an excuse to get rid of beard Mr @Secur talk through Quran and Sunnah otherwise keep quite

Kid , did you really see him say anything wrong or against religion to go all haywire and bonkers and make an extremely emotional post ? Or maybe he talked more sense than you could handle ? :azn: I see no justification for anything in his post , just a continuity of the message of ' the beard is in Islam , the Islam is not in the beard ' . If you can understand it , then good for you otherwise to you , is your way and to me , mine .

A beard becomes Sunnah when the one growing a beard lives up to the same golden principals that God & His Messenger (PBUH) taught us ! Without that...it is just facial hair.

@Armstrong

Keep your mouth shut , the God's viceroy is speaking to you ! :rofl:

@Dillinger Another victim of opiate of the masses perhaps ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid , did you really see him say anything wrong or against religion to go all haywire and bonkers and make an extremely emotional post ? Or maybe he talked more sense than you could handle ? :azn: I see no justification for anything in his post , just a continuity of the message of ' the beard is in Islam , the Islam is not in the beard ' . If you can understand it , then good for you otherwise to you , is your way and to me , mine .

@Armstrong

Mr these kind of funny excuses were also made by Abudllah Bin Ubai and his followers to run away from Jihad for example when Hazrat Muhammad SAW asked Muslims to get ready for Tabuk one hypocrite came and said I can't come because Roman women are too beautiful I may end up doing something bad same is being done by some Muslims here excuses to away from beard and making excuses to do haram things

Mr go to those who are close to Ghamdi ask who he started his work with for first time he will tell you a name that would be Dr something than come and ask me what is name of my father than I would tell you me he doesn't talk sense he talks bullshit and when Ulemas take on him he backs off on every second thing when Ulemas come in he runs away

Not interested in shooting the messenger , this time , rather the message . His early and personal life is of no concern to me , I only appreciate the rationality he shows in religious matters .

Mr these kind of funny excuses

Unless of course you can judge anyone's intentions , you cant really say that . There was no excuse and nothing funny at all .

I saw nothing wrong with the message . Simple and beautiful . Because what is being done under the guise of the beard , is there for all to witness , sadly .

Not interested in shooting the messenger , this time , rather the message . His early and personal life is of no concern to me , I only appreciate the rationality he shows in religious matters .

He doesn't show rationality that is why he runs away from every matter after Ulema counters him through Quran and Sunnah yes what he does is very smartly tries to confuse Muslim to please secular and above his western funders and kufr

He doesn't show rationality that is why he runs away from every matter after Ulema counters him through Quran and Sunnah yes what he does is very smartly tries to confuse Muslim to please secular and above his western funders and kufr

Yeah , he is another deceiving Jewish agent and kaafir . You should go and kill him , I am quite sure there is already a fatwa in the market against him by now . Thank you for the enlightenment .

@Zarvan - Tu bhaii seii lareiii gaaa ? :cray:

Zarvi would have you stoned to death in an instant if he feels that you have gone against his perception of what is Islamic. This is no hyperbole, this is no jingoistic kid jumping up and down and screaming for his soldiers or state funded proxies to kill the enemy- this is a fellow who honestly believes that all those who aren't in line with what he thinks is Islam need to be killed- in the most exact terms possible, sans exaggeration or guilt. He truly believes in that or do you think otherwise? What do you think @Secur, @Hyperion?

Zarvi would have you stoned to death in an instant if he feels that you have gone against his perception of what is Islamic. This is no hyperbole, this is no jingoistic kid jumping up and down and screaming for his soldiers or state funded proxies to kill the enemy- this is a fellow who honestly believes that all those who aren't in line with what he thinks is Islam need to be killed- in the most exact terms possible, sans exaggeration or guilt. He truly believes in that or do you think otherwise? What do you think @Secur, @Hyperion?

“Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.”― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

What brother does @Armstrong speak of even ? :D

Shareeeef Aaadmi haiii naa cheeraa karooo iseeeiii ! :pissed:

Excellent, while Saudis turn to Pakistan for doctors and in case of maids to India.

I dont think you could comprehend what I tried to imply there.
Isnt it true that baloch gangs are the biggest and most vicious in all over middle east??? yes anybody can get really bad in right environment with enough catalyst.

now that hit the spot!!!
we are descendents of Syria and see what my cousins are doing there to their fellow Humans, devouring their heats while their bodies are still twitching with reflexes and why forget the human trade, specially the children for Camel races? but hey we are not proud of that at all and thats what I said in my opening post to this thread.

the point was..

Lay off the Saudis... if you dont like them then stop sending your women there

The dispute was regarding the actual wages, not delays.

Yes, you and your kins are the real Muslim. Can't you see?

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :yahoo: :laugh:

damn
that was nasty and uncalled for, nothing to do with Prophet Muhammad PBUH's saying.

dont post such things man because I fear the next response will be someone posting that cannibalistic ritual of the FSA of heating heart and the regular beheading ritual of the Al Qaeda and TTP terrorists

We condemn all kind of barbarism including eating people's flesh, which had been severely criticized by KSA's Ambassador to the UN.
damn
that was nasty and uncalled for, nothing to do with Prophet Muhammad PBUH's saying.

dont post such things man because I fear the next response will be someone posting that cannibalistic ritual of the FSA of heating heart and the regular beheading ritual of the Al Qaeda and TTP terrorists

@Armstrong

You seem not to have read posts of guy named turbocharged.

Zarvan looks like a innocent kitten compared to him.

Back
Top Bottom