What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

Awami League leaning people in Bangladesh have a tendency to pick a fight with Pakistani's for no good reason. This is in their DNA. Even some BNP supporters like idune will support Iran and Assad but not GCC states.

But masses in Bangladesh are not confused like these so called elites. They know Saudi Arabia is an important state for them.

Because not every bangladeshis are not maid minded as you..

Thanks

is been 2 year Indonesian government ban ,they are not sending house maids ,
Indonesian women (ibu) is best in the world, the way they take care of house and kids ,no comparison with rest of the world

but because of rough behavior of ARAB , Indonesian government has taken decision, not to send maids,

India must take lesson from this country and should not allow

Ofcourse there is good reason of not sending maids to KSA. For instance even though Bangladeshi govt demands were very in line with basic practices still Saudi Employers are not interested. That tells the story

:blah::blah::blah: blind patriot of bangladesh

Dude the way you denigrate Bangladeshis is despicable. Just go to Malaysia another Muslim country and you will find yourself in a separate line in the immigration for being a Pakistani. So much for Pakistani reputation.

I never wanted to bring that up but you made me.

thanks

is been 2 year Indonesian government ban ,they are not sending house maids ,
Indonesian women (ibu) is best in the world, the way they take care of house and kids ,no comparison with rest of the world

but because of rough behavior of ARAB , Indonesian government has taken decision, not to send maids,

India must take lesson from this country and should not allow

The dispute we have with Indonesia is solely and squarely related to carrying out the death peneality, nothing else. If you commit a crime or kill one of our children, we reserve the right to take whatever measures necessary.

A beard becomes Sunnah when the one growing a beard lives up to the same golden principals that God & His Messenger (PBUH) taught us ! Without that...it is just facial hair.

Unfortunately there are more than enough so-called Religious People in Pakistan who are Hypocritical to their bones & yet they're bearded !

Allama Iqbal didn't have a beard nor did Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah & yet the both of them did more for us then our bearded lot has in centuries !

Am I wrong in this ? @Irfan Baloch @Hyperion @Secur @Aeronaut

Sir beard is order of RASOOL the kind of justification you are giving is given by all those hypocrites and traitors who want to run away from Islam you have to keep beard and that is an order Mr just keep your mouth shut and follow order Quran says listen and obey Sir yes we have to also develop our character but that is not an excuse to get rid of beard Mr @Secur talk through Quran and Sunnah otherwise keep quite

Last edited by a moderator:
It is obvious that Arabs pay these maids more than an Indian employer would. At the same time, this is nothing but indentured labor. These maids have no lives, are made to work very hard and are often abused. It is a shame that we have created a system where these women need to seek employment in such sub-human conditions. But it is easy for us Indians in our ivory towers to comment - am sure even those maids have heard the horror stories before they embark on their Arabian sojourn.

Waisee have you listened to Javed Ahmed Ghamidi ? :unsure:

I can't understand his 'sakeeeel' Urdu but maybe you can ! :ashamed:

Now you listen to cartoon Ghamdi find some one better Mr and don't try to tell me about Ghamdi and what he is because the preaching which he started first two person who started it I mean Ghamdi and that other person is my father and he is still friend of Ghamdi @Secur

The dispute we have with Indonesia is solely and squarely related to carrying out the death peneality, nothing else. If you commit a crime or kill one of our children, we reserve the right to take whatever measures necessary.

i am really fail to understand , is been 5 years i am working in Indonesia, Indonesian are very calm nature,and polite,and tolerant, as well, unless you will not finger them badly they don't retaliate

Sorry sir, we hardly have any bonded labor or anything of that kind. Even the house maid will negotiate their job to their nail, like how many hours, what are the jobs etc.

good for you
I am talking about the the places that are still the Part of Pakistan which our founding fathers got for us.

Why do you think suddenly Bangladeshis gone bad in only KSA?.

I understand you completely, you have the capacity and proven record to go bad as much anywhere you want. why some peope should think that you can only go bad in KSA? the world is a big place and if someone can go bad elsewhere then any Bangladeshi can do the same ten fold

so power to you my dear. Imran is just underestimating you.

i am really fail to understand , is been 5 years i am working in Indonesia, Indonesian are very calm nature,and polite,and tolerant, as well, unless you will not finger them badly they don't retaliate

You've asked why are we doing such thing, and I gave you the answer, and all.

I understand you completely, you have the capacity and proven record to go bad as much anywhere you want. why some peope should think that you can only go bad in KSA? the world is a big place and if someone can go bad elsewhere then any Bangladeshi can do the same ten fold

so power to you my dear. Imran is just underestimating you.

I dont think you could comprehend what I tried to imply there.
Isnt it true that baloch gangs are the biggest and most vicious in all over middle east??? yes anybody can get really bad in right environment with enough catalyst.

Isnt it true that baloch gangs are the biggest and most vicious in all over middle east??? yes anybody can get really bad in right environment with enough catalyst.

balouch gangs ?:rofl: because you were talking to IRFAN BALOUCH ? ehhh you guys will never be grow up man . we have some 5-10% balouchs in ME 50+% are punjabi saraiki kashmiri 20-20 sindhi -pushto hardly you can found a balouch worker . i know whats bothering you .

Enough from the clown :pissed:
@Aeronaut

This guy has been bashing Pakistan for nothing, out of nowhere, and immaturely.

Enough from the clown :pissed:
@Aeronaut

This guy has been bashing Pakistan for nothing, out of nowhere, and immaturely.

hey clown.. who brought Bangladesh bashing here first??? Clown has eyes??
@Aeronaut

balouch gangs ?:rofl: because you were talking to IRFAN BALOUCH ? ehhh you guys will never be grow up man . we have some 5-10% balouchs in ME 50+% are punjabi saraiki kashmiri 20-20 sindhi -pushto hardly you can found a balouch worker . i know whats bothering you .

I was not talking about Pakistani Baloch... Dont try to be over smart. Dont you think that you only know fo ME. I travelled middle east quite frequently for my business and meeting people.

@Aeronaut - I tried to be very objective here regarding the topic and never intended to mention Pakistan but Imran Khan and @Yzd Khalifa unnecessary brought bangladesh bashing on the topic and even used Arabic to give it spice and against forum rules. Despite repeated attack I tried to be objective and defend what they brought in.

Back
Top Bottom