What's new

Saudi to turn to India, Sri Lanka for housemaids

what abut that crime rate shurah (parliament debate ) of Bangladeshis ? media webs and bans in kuwait saudi ? ID card and no passport ?:D are we stupids ? what saudi do with ID ? we are living with passport not ID . in saudi ID card is nothing but use after 5 years in consulate for renew passport .there are no 4 lakh illegals . please give me source of your baseless claims sir .

Dude this is Govt to Govt matter and they know what legal and what not legal and beyond your comprehension.

Bangladeshis in KSA - 4 lakh to turn legal workers
Bangladesh to issue 5 lakh IDs to Rohingyas in KSA

Dude this is Govt to Govt matter and they know what legal and what not legal and beyond your comprehension.

Bangladeshis in KSA - 4 lakh to turn legal workers
Bangladesh to issue 5 lakh IDs to Rohingyas in KSA

ok now tell me what is legall and illegal in saudi ? and whats new laws ? its show that from total 5 lakhs 4 lakhs of Bangladeshis here were working out of (kafeel) sponsor and work on profession what was not written on their resident permit .AND ITS ILLEGAL EVEN YOU HAVE REGISTERED RESIDENT PERMIT do you know ABC of saudi ? i think i am wasting my time with you .they are not making illegals legal but setting up what was law before .:hitwall:

I'm not interested in commenting on such issue. All I know is that the Pakistani community is known to be one of the greatest community of all, in my opinion :yay:
but i am living here since decade+ and your half 600000 guys are legally active here today. do you know who is cleaning saudi arabi ? bangladesh yes no one else 100% bangladeshi workers of BALADAIYAH (municipality cleaners ) own bussnies ? are you joking with me ? its not allowed for any non saudi to start own busbies here otherwise i was today contractor . all of us are labor and bangladeshis are cheapest workers every here . again i am so sorry i am not trolling ask saudi members here

@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa please tell him the truth here and specially baladiyah work and own businesses and salaries or workers

ربما تعلم أن معدل جرائم العمالة البنغالية هو الأعلى في المملكة مما جعلنا نضطر أن نمنعهم من القدوم وترحيل المخالفين.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok now tell me what is legall and illegal in saudi ? and whats new laws ? its show that from total 5 lakhs 4 lakhs of Bangladeshis here were working out of (kafeel) sponsor and work on profession what was not written on their resident permit .AND ITS ILLEGAL EVEN YOU HAVE REGISTERED RESIDENT PERMIT do you know ABC of saudi ? i think i am wasting my time with you .they are not making illegals legal but setting up what was law before .:hitwall:

Bad days for Imran Khan and his gang. Once they become legal and the market is open Imran and Gaangue will have no chance in Saudi Arabia and they will have to pack back to Pakistan as Pakistanis cant afford to live without the pay of western standard. Basted Bangladeshis...:)

I'm not interested in commenting on such issue. All I know is that the Pakistani community is known to be one of the greatest community of all, in my opinion :yay:

ربما تعلم أن معدل جرائم العمالة البنغالية هو الأعلى في المملكة مما جعلنا نضطر أن نمنعهم من القدوم وترحيل المخالفين.

please translate arabic :P

Bad days for Imran Khan and his gang. Once they become legal and the market is open then they have no chance is Saudi Arabia and they will have to pack back to Pakistan as Pakistanis cant afford to live without the pay of western standard. Basted Bangladeshis...:)

cry baby personal and attack me . what abut numbers bubble ? i am manager of 85 bangladeshis and i am kind on them till yesterday .:) sometime i slap them if they become rude

Maybe you know that the rate of employment crimes Bengali is the highest in the Kingdom, which made ​​us forced to stop them from coming and the deportation of offenders.

Is that what translate that too...???

dude tell you one thing, Bangladeshi are not only residing in Saudi. Talk to any Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, UAE, Kuwait, Libiyia, USA, United Kingdom and see the crime rates of Bangladeshis and any other communities (eg. Pakistan) in those countries.

Why do you think suddenly Bangladeshis gone bad in only KSA??? Dont you think KSA may somehow has to bear the blame of it to some extent???

And dont talk anybody's behind..

Once they become legal and the market is open Imran and Gaangue will have no chance in Saudi Arabia

KSA has never deported a single Pakistani national, in fact, the Home Office has a department which handles rendering their documents as fast as a bee.

When it comes to Pakistan, we Saudi apply double standards, in other word, we are racists :lol:

;)
‫

And dont talk anybody's behind

I never did. As you can see, uncle Google gave you the translation!

Fill your boots.

And next time, don't you ever dare to bad-mouth Pakistan, understand?

KSA has never deported a single Pakistani national, in fact, the Home Office has a department which handles rendering their documents as fast as a bee.

When it comes to Pakistan, we Saudi apply double standards, in other word, we are racists :lol:

;)
‫

I never did. As you can see, uncle Google gave you the translation!

Fill your boots.

And next time, don't you ever dare to bad-mouth Pakistan, understand?

What you do to Pakistanis is completely your discretion none of our business.
We apply rules in our country evenly which may not be the case for many Arab and African countries.

@Yzd Khalifa - Can't you get @Imran Khan married off to a pretty Saudi lady ? :unsure:

I'm worried about my Pakistani brother....Imran Bhai went & kissed a Mutawa the other day ! :blink:

What you do to Pakistanis is completely your discretion none of our business.

Sure, but why don't you stop blabbering on our behalf claiming that " we will deport " them all? You do realize that Pakistanis are SPECIAL friends of ours? And we can't stand seeing someone like yourself abusing them in our name.

We apply rules in our country evenly which may not be the case for many Arab and African countries.

Sorry, I can't put Pakistanis in par with other nations.

I've heard of two cases, Imran should be the third, after all, Arabian gurls are pretty.

Also, I know a Saudi who's mom is Pakistani :yay:
@Yzd Khalifa - Can't you get @Imran Khan married off to a pretty Saudi lady ? :unsure:

I'm worried about my Pakistani brother....Imran Bhai went & kissed a Mutawa the other day ! :blink:

Sure, but why don't you stop blabbering on our behalf claiming that " we will deport " them all? You do realize that Pakistanis are SPECIAL friends of ours? And we can't stand seeing someone like yourself abusing them in our name.

Yes, according to what many Pakistanis have to say regarding the Saud - indeed Pakistanis and Pakistan is special for you. :lol:

:lol: I think you should worry about yourself buddy :lol:

But I guess you're right, still, that's my judgement, which is unshakable :lol:
Yes, according to what many Pakistanis have to say regarding the Saud - indeed Pakistanis and Pakistan is special for you. :lol:

The sand fleas has nothing to show for but oil money. I feel so sorry for the people who have to seek employment there in SA. No only their laws are devoid of human decency, but the employers can abuse their employees physically, sexually mentally, monetarily with no fear of retribution. Basically SA is a glorified hell hole.

I've heard of two cases, Imran should be the third, after all, Arabian gurls are pretty.

Also, I know a Saudi who's mom is Pakistani :yay:

Where did i speak on behalf of you? You have comprehension problem? It was Imran's perception that they cant compete with the cheap bangladeshi labor which could make him to go back to his 1st world country.

The sand fleas has nothing to show for but oil money. I feel so sorry for the people who have to seek employment there in SA. No only their laws are devoid of human decency, but the employers can abuse their employees physically, sexually mentally, monetarily with no fear of retribution. Basically SA is a glorified hell hole.

Thanks for sharing your feelings with us.

Your incoherent writing is amazing!
open Imran and Gaangue will have no chance in Saudi Arabia and they will have to pack back to Pakistan

Where did i speak on behalf of you? You have comprehension problem? It was Imran's perception that they cant compete with the cheap bangladeshi labor which could make him to go back to his 1st world country.

Back
Top Bottom