What's new

Saudi spy chief Bandar bin Sultan insults Qataris

I suggest reporting his trolling posts and posts of no relevance. Let's see if the moderators will react.

WOW HAHA al-Hasani AKA al-Hashimi comes back :lol: I really got upset when I saw you got banned infinitely in Skyscrapercity forum because of trolling man, we miss your joke comments and trollings there :angry:

whats a point here discussing immature remarks from a immature foreign minister of immature govt... let it go point of concern for them should be, the qataris are more influential in world politics; taliban office is an example. This tiny nation should be encouraged for its role

Take your medicine Kurd and keep blabbering. You can miss whoever you want as long as you don't pollute this forum with lunacies that make our brains suffer.

This forum has the potential to drive people crazy. Imagine if all users were clones of you and your Iranian trolling friends.:argh:

I would prefer to listen to your Mullah's 24/7. NEARLY.

@Takaavar what does bandar means in persian... this word most likely came from arabic/persian.. does not sound like native indian word

Yeah, it's Arabic Persian (and several others) for "coast"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok :lol: Nice discussion, :tup: laughed all the time :D

I have nothing against your race or your own people. Our issue is related to the regime, period. Back in the Shah's days, we often managed to get along with each other. Sometimes the Iranians made compromises so did the Saudis.

Take your medicine Kurd and keep blabbering. You can miss whoever you want as long as you don't pollute this forum with lunacies that make our brains suffer.

I understand you, you must me be quite upset about being banned there :frown:

whats a point here discussing immature remarks from a immature foreign minister of immature govt... let it go point of concern for them should be, the qataris are more influential in world politics; taliban office is an example. This tiny nation should be encouraged for its role

:disagree:? More influential? Do you know who asked them to open the office? :/

Qatar must be annexed by KSA just like Bahrain. Belongs to the ancient Dilmun civilization, Greater Bahrain region and Eastern Arabia which 95% of the land today is part of our Eastern Province. Add UAE to that list.

‫

DO IT!

I have nothing against your race or your own people. Our issue is related to the regime, period. Back in the Shah's days, we often managed to get along with each other. Sometimes the Iranians made compromises so did the Saudis.

I do know you you have nothing against the people, I don't have either, these debates are mainly for laugh and fun purposes :D (al-Hashimi is a special case though :D)

Back
Top Bottom