What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

Nice avatar
Why do you have that avatar? Are you Turkic/Turkish ethnically?

A person with that avatar wouldn't support iran because they are damaging your country internally.

Abi they are better then traitor Arabs and yes very proud of my turkic ancestry, pukhtoons either shares Turkic or iranic ancestry, we are a federation of tribes.

Abi they are better then traitor Arabs and yes very proud of my turkic ancestry, pukhtoons either shares Turkic or iranic ancestry, we are a federation of tribes.

Pashtuns including Ghilzai are mainly Iranic, from Eastern-Iranic peoples. Prophet Zoroaster, scythians,bactrians,soghdians were also eastern-Iranic.

I am a Pakistani and a Sunni hanafi i am allied to Pakistan and its people and then my loyalties are towards people i share culture, heritage and blood with.

Bhai hum Punjabiyoon ko bhi apnaa keh doo...? :cray:

wah wah wah armstrong bhai :D

I started going to the Gym again yesterday ! :smokin:

My knees hurt because of heavy squatting ! :cry:

Do you do barbell or dumbbell squats ? :what:

And people still wondering why we are so proud of :pakistan:.

yes let them wonder we have to sleep now tomorrow is first day of week

Bhai hum Punjabiyoon ko bhi apnaa keh doo...? :cray:

I started going to the Gym again yesterday ! :smokin:

My knees hurt because of heavy squatting ! :cry:

Do you do barbell or dumbbell squats ? :what:

kisi hakeem ke pas jao gim ja ker kya mily ga

Lol at this Iranian jumping in straight away what complexed people.

Look at the guys avatar and then shut up

Shut up, I was explaining some facts to him. So because his avatar has some wolves/puppies, then he is right?

We want to prevent Turks stealing our history. So we spread confirmed information about our history. As you know the newest Turkish plot is to steal Iranian poet by destroying all tiles bearing Persian inscription in Nezami Ganjavi's mausoleum located in the Azeri city of Ganja. “Heydar Aliyev Fund” has paid 110 thousand Euros to the Roman City Hall in order to erect Nizami Gyanjavi’s statue in of its squares identified as Azerbaijani writer. The Italian researchers however expressed their protest about this fact.

Pashtuns including Ghilzai are mainly Iranic, from Eastern-Iranic peoples. Prophet Zoroaster, scythians,bactrians,soghdians were also eastern-Iranic.

What about Kashmiris ? :what:

Oi @p(-)0ENiX - What are Kashmiris ? :undecided:

Khuda dei wasteiii nick thoraa asaaan kar deiii...type karteiii karteiii bandaa reh jataa haiii ! :fie:

Waisee @Dazzler Bhai I was reading up on probable Al-Khalid sales to KSA a few years ago - What became of that ? :what:

Were the Tanks not good enough to be procured by the Saudi Armed Forces ? :undecided:

If that is so - What parameters could 'we' possibly be following to have thought them fit for induction as per our security calculus ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

Khuda dei wasteiii nick thoraa asaaan kar deiii...type karteiii karteiii bandaa reh jataa haiii ! :fie:

Waisee @Dazzler Bhai I was reading up on probable Al-Khalid sales to KSA a few years ago - What became of that ? :what:

Were the Tanks not good enough to be procured by the Saudi Armed Forces ? :undecided:

If that is so - What parameters could 'we' possibly be following to have thought them fit for induction as per our security calculus ? :unsure:

According to language research conducted by the International Institute of UCLA, the Kashmiri language is "a Northwestern Dardic language of the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-Iranian subfamily of the Indo-European language family."

Parpola (1999) identifies "Proto-Dardic" with "Proto-Rigvedic", suggesting that the Dards are the linguistic descendants of the bearers of proto Rigvedic culture ca. 1700 BC, pointing to features in certain Dardic dialects that continue peculiarities of Rigvedic Sanskrit, such as the gerund in -tvī (p. 189).
Moreover, the Dard people are mentioned in the Vishnu Purana and in the Mahabharat. They now occupy the area called Dardu, supposed by Herodotus to be the Dadicæ

Kashmiris are Indo-Aryans genetically, that's another branch of Indo-Iranian people. It's generally considered that the Vedic people that settled in northern Punjab migrated to Kashmir Valley & other parts of Kashmir later on. There were some migrations of other branches of Indo-Aryan & Indo-Iranian people there as well. The Dardic people; another branch of Indo-Aryan people, arrived there before the period of classical Sanskrit began I think. The reason I say this is because Koshur is most similar to Rigvedic Sanskrit instead of Classical Sanskrit. Of course, the modern day boundaries of Kashmir aren't exactly the same as the constantly changing ancient ones.

Haha! :lol:

Well imran khan has another 5 years to prove himself by handling kpk province. If he performs well then why not but current indication shows major rift in his party. Let us see where he stands

I don't think we should put our interests against theirs. But since Nawaz won the elections, I can't do anything about it.

I don't like Zadari either, not because of being a Shia. In fact, Pakistani Shias are different, but Zadari is 20 times more corrupted to the teeth than Nawaz.

Imran wasn't naive, many people wished that he was the one who won the elections. Also, Imran was very friendly to us.

Kashmiris are Indo-Aryans genetically, that's another branch of Indo-Iranian people. It's generally considered that the Vedic people that settled in northern Punjab migrated to Kashmir Valley & other parts of Kashmir later on. Of course, the modern day boundaries of Kashmir aren't exactly the same as the constantly changing ancient ones. There were some migrations of other branches of Indo-Aryan & Indo-Iranian people there as well.

Yaraa but our complexions, our features, our culture & even our origin myths are vastly different than that of Northern India or most of Pakistan what to talk about Bangladesh & Southern India ? :unsure:

Yaraa but our complexions, our features, our culture & even our origin myths are vastly different than that of Northern India or most of Pakistan what to talk about Bangladesh & Southern India ? :unsure:

I added a few more details to my previous post.

Well, most Indo-Iranian people had certain differences among them. Even Pashtuns are different from the Baloch in many ways in spite of the fact that they are Indo-Iranian people. Cultures evolve separately, the Koshur language for instance is most similar to Rigvedic Sanskrit as far as I know. This also implies that when the age of Classical Sanskrit began at the time Panini came up with the grammatical rules for Sanskrit, it's influence over the Indo-Aryan people residing in Kashmir was minimal though they were naturally aware of it. To some extent, Kashmir was also isolated as the Vedic civilization was broken in to multiple kingdoms. Southern India & Bangladesh don't have anything if much to do with the Indo-Iranian migrations. There may have been some mixture with the local people, but that happens everywhere as people migrate from one land to another. Most of the Sub-Continent was culturally dominated by the Indo-Iranians & that is how their languages spread. The Indo-Iranian migrations & settlements remained in the north western & to some extent northern regions of the Sub-Continent. By the way, many Kashmiris do resemble other Iranic ethnic groups.

Which origin myths? Are you referring to the ones here?

Back
Top Bottom