What's new

Saudi security is a red line | Pakistan

JEDDAH - Kingdom’s security is a red line that must not be crossed and the Kingdom’s security is integral to that of Pakistan and vice versa, said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in a recent interview with Okaz/Saudi Gazette.

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah plays a pioneering role in enhancing security and peace in the Middle East region and the Muslim world, he said, reiterating that it was important that the Kingdom and Pakistan coordinate with each other regarding political, security and economic issues.

Today, the Muslim nation is passing through an important historical phase that calls for more coordination, understanding and consultations between both countries.
Sharif, who is expected to visit the Kingdom on Thursday (today) to perform Umrah for the first time since winning the elections last May, said Pakistan categorically rejects all foreign intervention in the Kingdom’s domestic affairs.

He said that reinforcing Pakistan’s relations with the Kingdom is one of the most important elements of Pakistan’s foreign policy in the region. The Pakistani government seeks to forge strong ties with friendly and neighbouring countries and opens new channels for strengthening peace and stability while at the same time laying a strong foundation for dialogue and understanding. “Undoubtedly, the Pakistan-Saudi relations have stood the test of time because they are deep-rooted,” he said.

King Abdullah enhanced the culture of moderation and respect when he called for interfaith dialogue, Sharif said, adding that such a call reflects the Kingdom’s deep insight and farsightedness when it comes to the role of interfaith dialogue in resolving conflicts and promoting peace.
The Pakistani prime minister also talked about the Kingdom’s concerted efforts in fighting terrorism. “The Kingdom has become an international school which teaches the best methods for combating terrorism,” Sharif said.

King Abdullah’s global influence and great personality can achieve global understanding in a world marked by instability, he said. Sharif also supported the Kingdom’s decision to reduce quotas for pilgrims this year, saying the government spares no effort in providing pilgrims with all necessary services that make them perform their rituals in ease and comfort.
He said he encourages Saudi investment in Pakistan as a way of reinforcing bilateral economic ties, and will give priority and privileges to Saudi investors.

Prime Minister Sharif cited the energy crisis and frequent power outages as the most important issues the Pakistani government is trying to handle and find a permanent solution to.

:pakistan:
4Swyy.gif

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/national/01-Aug-2013/saudi-security-is-red-line-says-nawaz

Yes I don't like what King is doing but in Saudi Arabia their are all the holy sites and no one dares go close to them if they try than its World War and they war will be only be fought by nuclear weapons and Saudi along with GCC should fund our Defense specially Air Force and Navy

tell me how many friends Pakistan left ? common man syria will bomb and iran will do nothing . saudi support you since 1979 adn doing it till yesterday

They have no clue brother, if they really know whats going on behind the scenes, they will shake their heads like HUH.

Keep the ship moving as it is right now my friend, haters gonna hate.

Long live:pakistan:

Good Israel shouldn't be the target of Iran, infact its good to have a strong Israel, Iran should pursue nuclear and other weapons at swift speed to ensure that it is the dominating force.

Bombing macca and medinah is what yahudia Arabia will plant in to your head to turn you anti Iran, Iran will not do this its just pure propaganda.

Arabs couldn't nuke iran firstly they don't have them secondly that will be the end of the Arab world and its supporters in Pakistan.

Don't think lahore is safe son we will personally burn it to ashes.

Are you a Pakistani or Iranian??

The Shia are allied with Iran and the Sunni are allied with S.Arabia burning Pakistan down to ashes..there needs a Hitler in Pakistan which will send both of these to concentration camp for the final solution!

The Shia are allied with Iran and the Sunni are allied with S.Arabia burning Pakistan down to ashes..there needs a Hitler in Pakistan which will send both of these to concentration camp for the final solution!

:raise: :raise: :raise:

Then only a few Hindus and atheists will remain in Pakistan, likely 4 to 5 millions.

Your 'final solution' lacks precautions of even a preliminary solution!

There should be a better way for sure.

ever you thought abut your gov doing in Syria and Lebanon pity ???????????

Yep and as long as I know Iran asked both sides to solve the problems by diplomacy and let Syrians not any foreign power to decide for Syria .

I never support any attacks against innocent civilians no matter if they are shia , sunni , alawite , christain and even jews .

Then only a few Hindus and atheists will remain in Pakistan, likely 4 to 5 millions.

Your 'final solution' lacks precautions of even a preliminary solution!

There should be a better way for sure.

A majority wants to be left on their own..Shia-Sunni schim is among a minority indoctrinated by foreign propaganda and it tends to be very violent.

I am a Pakistani and a Sunni hanafi i am allied to Pakistan and its people and then my loyalties are towards people i share culture, heritage and blood with.

I like many of my people apart from the confused ones are pro Iran, and anti Arab, in case of war between Iran and saudia and Pakistan sides with Saudi then the elements who did will see the resurrection of ghilzais and pukhtoon / afghan people, the annihilation will start.

I am a Pakistani and a Sunni hanafi i am allied to Pakistan and its people and then my loyalties are towards people i share culture, heritage and blood with.

I like many of my people apart from the confused ones are pro Iran, and anti Arab, in case of war between Iran and saudia and Pakistan sides with Saudi then the elements who did will see the resurrection of ghilzais and pukhtoon / afghan people, the annihilation will start.
Nice avatar
Why do you have that avatar? Are you Turkic/Turkish ethnically?

A person with that avatar wouldn't support iran because they are damaging your country internally.

Back
Top Bottom