What's new

Saudi princess tried to leave luxury hotel without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you think that? Is that how you would spend your money if you weren't a poor Pakistani?

Your response to my comment is personal, so I will give you a rational response instead. I do not have to do that since I am allowed to marry. Unlike the princess who after being divorced by the prince is not allowed to marry again in her life while the prince goes on to marry dozens and dozens of sets of 4 wives. What else you expect her to do with her life? She is not allowed to marry and these princesses are young. They go to Paris and hire professional European services which are very expensive and discrete. Go figure.

Your response to my comment is personal, so I will give you a rational response instead. I do not have to do that since I am allowed to marry. Unlike the princess who after being divorced by the prince is not allowed to marry again in her life while the prince goes on to marry dozens and dozens of sets of 4 wives. What else you expect her to do with her life? She is not allowed to marry and these princesses are young. They go to Paris and hire professional European services which are very expensive and discrete. Go figure.

These people are incapable of having a logical discussions, they always start to insult.

Ridiculous expenses, they make mony from poor people, in the name of haj n umra, and spoil like this
Very shameful

you can't see $

what part did you not understand-
you need me to paraphrase every statement of mine?- or you are going to raise the standard of your understanding of English?-

Wow 5 pages. I didn't know that our Royal Family was so popular outside KSA. hell this thing doesn't get passed a joke being told in dinner here yet you lot just open your mouths in awe of it. :lol: :lol:

7 & odd million dollars is nothing for these saudi royals. she can just go & dig some extra barrels of oil & it will cover the millions she spent. It's just that some time doing stuff the ordinary people would, gives them a kinda kick. There is enough instances where hollywood celebrities go shoplifting, not that they don't have few thousands of dollars pay...

Where did you hear that? or do you just like to make up stories?
I guess poverty can make people very bitter.

Is she beautiful !? :mamba:

The crown prince thought so.

six-million-euros-princes-Maha-Al-Sudaini.jpg

Lol look at this thread 23 USERS BROWSING :yahoo:

If someone from Turkey wasted the country's money like that she/he would be instantly assasinated:sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom