What's new

Saudi princess tried to leave luxury hotel without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

7.5 million dollars

This money could have been better utilised.Such people need to be paid the price for this over the top luxurious lifestyle they are leading by the almighty.

These French and British thieves are well known to make a story out of nothing to rip Arabs off...they play off on the Arab ego..they will throw any amount of money to escape bad reputation..in business anyone dealing with french of British businessmen will face such shrewd attitude on daily basis. Their attitude is "Arabs have a lot of money and they deserved to be ripped off"

who was being ripped off? do you know something about the story not being reported?

I have stayed in some pretty expensive hotels and even though I am well aware of the charges. When I get the final bill I am still shocked sometimes. But that doesn't mean I was ripped off. It's just easy to lose track of how many drinks I pulled from the mini bar or food I charged to my room.

I would be intrested to know just how long she stayed in that hotel to get a 7.5 million bill. Even by Saudi standards that has got to be pretty high.

Good God......$7.5 million hotel bill? What has this world come to? :lol:

For people with low iq and comprehension problems.

Divide 7.5 million by 61.

Next step
Then take into consideration how long they stayed there.

7.5 million dollars for a hotel bill? Wow. I am sure a good portion of it was for "special" massaging services provided to the princess by top European bodybuilders. There can be no other explanations. It must have been a week long orgy.
Why would you think that? Is that how you would spend your money if you weren't a poor Pakistani?

it is not :

بیت المال ؟؟؟
No, royals have no access to treasury except the king. The king stopped their salaries 10 years ago.

I've had this conversation with a khalijee before. They consider the oil money, their leader's money. Also any money spent on the people's welfare is done out of the goodness of their hearts and they must be thanked. This mentality is the reason why the one gazillion princes and princesses can have gold plated cars and spend millions on hotel tabs and not have anybody asking questions.

Good for them though. Let them waste it.
There is no bigger waster of oil money than Iran. Everyone gets a share except poor Iranians. Iraq, Lebanon, Hamas, Syria...

What is the credibility of Indian news, in question?

Why would you think that? Is that how you would spend your money if you weren't a poor Pakistani?

No, royals have no access to treasury except the king. The king stopped their salaries 10 years ago!!!

There is no bigger waster of oil money than Iran. Everyone gets a share except poor Iranians. Iraq, Lebanon, Hamas, Syria...

10 min ago ! :coffee:

after checking out the hotel I can now see why the bill was so high. Their cheapest room is over 1100 euros a night.
Also calculate how many days you have to live their to make 7.5million bill? Some thing is a miss here.

$7.4 million tab at the hotel?

howwwww???!!!!!

:fie:

dont the royals have their own traveller's cheques linked directly to 'ARAMCO' account :laugh:

You obviously haven't. 7.4 mln dollar car?

The drugs you're smoking might cost that much but no car is worth that lol

guys, you can buy 5-6 Veyron Buggattis for that much money.....forget Ferraris :P

$7.4 million tab at the hotel?

howwwww???!!!!!

:fie:

dont the royals have their own traveller's cheques linked directly to 'ARAMCO' account :laugh:

guys, you can buy 5-6 Veyron Buggattis for that much money.....forget Ferraris :P

She can print her own money... what's the big deal?

Wasn't the 7 million $ bill of herself AND her entourage?

Then the number of days they stayed, I haven't done the math yet (too tired) but maybe it is ok.

But this much money for a hotel stay? As Thomas said, high even by Saudi standards!!!

I wonder if one of European prince or princesses spend 7.4 million on hotel bills ,what was the reaction of their people , I wonder if they also enjoyed such overwhelming support from their people on the matter , or they just simply overthrow the monarchy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom