What's new

Saudi princess tried to leave luxury hotel without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
HABIBI ! GIVE ME SOME MONEY ! I WANT A SPACECRAFT :rofl:

There are two points that you can make of this:

1- The Prince and Princesses are running out of money and they are running out of money fast. All the money they piled up in King Fahad era on the expense of the people is drying up but they still can not relinquish their lavish life styles being the SOBs and Bs that they are.

2- Since when does something like this even deserve to be called "World Affairs" and get 3 pages worth of posts?? Which again shows that you people are as pathetic as they are.

HABIBI ! GIVE ME SOME MONEY ! I WANT A SPACECRAFT :rofl:

build a hotel first.

I wonder if one of European prince or princesses spend 7.4 million on hotel bills ,what was the reaction of their people , I wonder if they also enjoyed such overwhelming support from their people on the matter , or they just simply overthrow the monarchy ?

Inflated bills are only for visitors.

first : ferrari NOT ferarri ! :lol: illiterate :disagree:

Are you in a spelling bee? Ferrari is not a word but a name, spelling a name incorrectly doesn't constitute one as being illiterate.

Additionally, names should always be capitalized. Now run off loser.

I went to the Hotel Room Site.

The most expensive Room costs $5,000 dollars a night.

So lets say she stayed in that room and her entourage stayed in rooms which costs $3,000 a night.

So each of her 60 Strong Entourage, lets say they took up 60 hotel rooms.

So that $185,000 a night for her and her entourage. Now lets say they indulged in food, alcohol, and other amenities. Lets say those costs were $3,000 a night per room for 60 rooms.

Hotel Amenities:
So 3,000 X 60 = $120,000/per day

Room Cost:
$185,000/per day

Miscellaneous Costs:
$95,000/per day

So $400,000/a day.

So 7,400,000/400,000 = 18 Days.

So if she spend $400,000 a day, it would take her 18 Days to reach 7.4 million hotel bill

Fre you in a spelling bee? Ferrari is not a word but a name, spelling a name incorrectly doesn't constitute one as being an illiterate.

Additionalyl, names should always be capitalized. Now run off loser.

Its is second language and we all understood his point. Why are you so irate? Does it justify you calling him a loser - or is something else burning you and you cant spit it out?
O and by the way - you spelt "additionally" wrong but hey no sweat we understood your point. Now go and take a chill pill.

What an extraordinary amount of money! It works out to be approximately $125,000 per person. Wonder how long they stayed for?

Its is second language and we all understood his point. Why are you so irate? Does it justify you calling him a loser - or is something else burning you and you cant spit it out?
O and by the way - you spelt "additionally" wrong but hey no sweat we understood your point. Now go and take a chill pill.

What an extraordinary amount of money! It works out to be approximately $125,000 per person. Wonder how long they stayed for?

Why are you kissing behinds today? Longing to be accepted and make friends?

O and by the way

Spelt- is not a word

Its is - is very very poor sentence grammer.

I guess just anyone can be a "Think Tank." :rolleyes:

Are you in a spelling bee? Ferrari is not a word but a name, spelling a name incorrectly doesn't constitute one as being illiterate.

Additionally, names should always be capitalized. Now run off loser.

read his post again Troll ! :coffee:

Dont know what the fuss is all about-

Some people are getting excited over a spelling mistake- pitty them-
Some just cant still figure out that 7.4 million bill is a net total of 60+ strong royal guests-

Why are you kissing behinds today? Longing to be accepted and make friends?

O and by the way

Spelt- is not a word

Its is - is very very poor sentence grammer.

I guess just anyone can be a "Think Tank." :rolleyes:

it is your problem ! :rolleyes:

Dont know what the fuss is all about-

Some people are excited over a spelling mistake-
Some just cant still figure out that 7.4 million bill is a net total of 60+ strong royal guests-

you forgot something ???

you start this game :

ever heard of the word 'ferarri' in iran?- or ayatollah has banned it- :D-

I want to open hotel :welcome:. Anybody who can get Saudi princes / princesses to stay in my hotel will get 50% commission :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom