What's new

Saudi princess tried to leave luxury hotel without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you hear that? or do you just like to make up stories?
I guess poverty can make people very bitter.

Oh, what kind of a Saudi you are. That is the customary law there. Once a girl marries a royal prince, and after a few months of fun when the prince moves on to other wives, he divorces the girl. This girl is then not allowed to marry for life. Though she will be given huge money for the rest of her life to spend as she pleases. It is not like another guy can marry and roam around with the ex-wife of the king or the prince or minister of defense or etc. etc.

you don't have beauties in Arabia :undecided:

The crown prince thought so.

six-million-euros-princes-Maha-Al-Sudaini.jpg

Now, when she is not allowed to marry or fall in love again, what else do you expect her to do? Of course she will go to Paris and hire professional services. That is the only way for her at the height of her youth.

Oh, what kind of a Saudi you are. That is the customary law there. Once a girl marries a royal prince, and after a few months of fun when the prince moves on to other wives, he divorces the girl. This girl is then not allowed to marry for life. Though she will be given huge money for the rest of her life to spend as she pleases. It is not like another guy can marry and roam around with the ex-wife of the king or the prince or minister of defense or etc. etc.

WHAT????? did you not know!?
he is not a saudi, he is an Indian.
cheetah88 proved it.

i found ! shazia sahari (Saudi/Pak) ****star ! :wub:

That's absolutely not true, but your obsession with the Saudi royalty private life is interesting.

Where did you hear that? or do you just like to make up stories?
I guess poverty can make people very bitter.

You insinuate as he is of Pakistan nationality he is poor and is bitter? I hope all can see the way you generalize about our nation. 1000 people like you wouldn't be able to match 1% of the respect he has in his life and on this forum. Do you not see you racist attitude is clear for all to see and shows us all your mindset. Sadly anyone suggesting something isnt right when it involves the infamous "House of Saud" you start foaming at the mouth.
Just accept its a very large tab to run up at a hotel. I dont think i have ever heard of a bill so high - even if it was 60 people.

That's absolutely not true, but your obsession with the Saudi royalty private life is interesting.

That is absolutely true and has been confirmed to me by numerous people as well as a guy from foreign service who had worked in embassies in GCC. It is not only in Saudi Arabia, it is all over GCC.

You insinuate as he is of Pakistan nationality he is poor and is bitter? I hope all can see the way you generalize about our nation. 1000 people like you wouldn't be able to match 1% of the respect he has in his life and on this forum. Do you not see you racist attitude is clear for all to see and shows us all your mindset. Sadly anyone suggesting something isnt right when it involves the infamous "House of Saud" you start foaming at the mouth.
Just accept its a very large tab to run up at a hotel. I dont think i have ever heard of a bill so high - even if it was 60 people.

All these guys can do are personal attacks, racist attacks etc. They can not handle criticism. If some Saudi guy had criticized our president, we would be rational to the end and maybe even thanking him. Forget a Saudi, even if Americans criticize our president for his excesses, every one in Pakistan would thank Americans for their criticism. But these guys are different. They have no rational thought processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom