What's new

Saudi princess tried to leave luxury hotel without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these so-called royal family got any education at all in their lifes, they must truly be some kind of ret@rds, i can't find other explanations. This is probably just one of many incidents who never appeared on the news. They just paid their other bills which probably as larger than even this. Saudi got capital punishment, let her pay with her head!

If these so-called royal family got any education at all in their lifes, they must truly be some kind of ret@rds, i can't find other explanations. This is probably just one of many incidents who never appeared on the news. They just paid their other bills which probably as larger than even this. Saudi got capital punishment, let her pay with her head!

ewwwwwwww who wants her head!!??

You insinuate as he is of Pakistan nationality he is poor and is bitter? I hope all can see the way you generalize about our nation. 1000 people like you wouldn't be able to match 1% of the respect he has in his life and on this forum. Do you not see you racist attitude is clear for all to see and shows us all your mindset. Sadly anyone suggesting something isnt right when it involves the infamous "House of Saud" you start foaming at the mouth.
Just accept its a very large tab to run up at a hotel. I dont think i have ever heard of a bill so high - even if it was 60 people.
It is a very large tab, its also true that most Pakistanis are poor. Statistically speaking, I am probably right in assuming that any given Pakistani is probably poor. Poverty is nothing to be ashamed of, Yemenis are also poor, does that make me a racist against Yemenis?

All these guys can do are personal attacks, racist attacks etc. They can not handle criticism. If some Saudi guy had criticized our president, we would be rational to the end and maybe even thanking him. Forget a Saudi, even if Americans criticize our president for his excesses, every one in Pakistan would thank Americans for their criticism. But these guys are different. They have no rational thought processes.

Anyone reading the thread can see how difficult it is to reason logical thoughts.
It really doesn't matter where she came from. The amount of money was extraordinarily high - hence i commented. Any normal person would have assumed this. The next thing you know it Soheil gets called a "loser" and then you get this abuse? Stupidity at the highest level.
Suppose something good has come out of it - the racist attitude of some cannot be hidden. You are most correct - there is no rational thought processes here.

She could have spent that money in one of our great hotels in Istanbul and supported a brotherly country.But no! It has to be Paris or London seriously these peoples heads must be rolled.

I couldn't possibly make a bill of $7.4 mil even if i tried to!

It is a very large tab, its also true that most Pakistanis are poor. Statistically speaking, I am probably right in assuming that any given Pakistani is probably poor. Poverty is nothing to be ashamed of, Yemenis are also poor, does that make me a racist against Yemenis?

Look at the thread title and what the discussion is about - then look at what you are posting. Stop being off topic. Can you not stick to the subject in hand and start trolling?
The bill she ran up was excessive to say the least. I note its not her first encounter with running up large bills - maybe next time she stays somewhere a prepayment is made.

do we have a picture of her?

Though it appears she has been photographed at the dead of night by one those spy cameras embedded in a ring. Here is such a camera that KGB used to field in 1950's:

spy_camera5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom