What's new

Saudi prince spent 15 million euro in Disney to celebrated graduation

AlJaraisy is the man I'm talking about :D
Sorry to hear that. I don't mind lending you my hard-earned money though, I'm not gonna spend it anyway, with the crazy job that I'm currently in I doubt that I can go anywhere in the next 3 years.

Also,
You haven't graduated yet. As soon as you do, you will be the one who lends his uncle :rofl:

True, but rule of thumb. Always borrow from family, the chance of the money you borrowed turning into a "gift" is much higher that way.

We don't take jokes from ignorant, if you cross the line we will teach you how to behave.
Saudi threatening India :cheesy: You are good with oil wells,stay till there dont go out of your lrague

We don't take jokes from ignorant, if you cross the line we will teach you how to behave.
Saudi threatening India :cheesy: You are good with oil wells,stay till there dont go out of your league

36552.jpg

Saudi threatening India :cheesy: You are good with oil wells,stay till there dont go out of your lrague

Saudi threatening India :cheesy: You are good with oil wells,stay till there dont go out of your league

LoL, if we deal with India for the sake of oil, then you probably need to stop kushing.

True, but rule of thumb. Always borrow from family, the chance of the money you borrowed turning into a "gift" is much higher that way.

Indeed ;) that's what I went through personally.

LoL, if we deal with India for the sake of oil, then you probably need to stop kushing.

Indeed ;) that's what I went through personally.
I am talking about teaching a lesson and all your ego bust..what lesson do you think you can give us?:lol:

What a way to live it up! Good for him but why on earth did he pick disney?

ill say it once more and say it again. sheikh Hamza yusuf said in a RIS seminar that if a couple of sheikhs from Saudi and UAE ect... could spare some money not one person in Africa would be starving. but sadly they believe in YA KISMAT YA NASEEB. which is truly sad.

What a way to live it up! Good for him but why on earth did he pick disney?

because he found it very western and american. Fitting i may say.

for the saudis a drop in the ocean....what a waste....

AlJaraisy is the man I'm talking about :D
Sorry to hear that. I don't mind lending you my hard-earned money though, I'm not gonna spend it anyway, with the crazy job that I'm currently in I doubt that I can go anywhere in the next 3 years.

Also,
You haven't graduated yet. As soon as you do, you will be the one who lends his uncle :rofl:
Honestly , you overestimate a medical doctor Income if he is not venturing in the shadowy land of medicine.
if an MD practice ethically , he wil not get that rich , he will have a good life but never that rich even if he has a specialty

A bunch of retards - blowing away billions on useless things while millions of their faith brothers are in serious need of financial aid and are looking at them for help.

15 million friggin Euros on a graduation party - crazy @ss f@ckers.

Back
Top Bottom