What's new

Saudi prince spent 15 million euro in Disney to celebrated graduation

Is envy a disease?
Who cares what he spends his money on,its his money.
Or did he take from the poor and spend it?
Btw,prins Harry bought a Ferrari.

Why should this even be a news...he is spending his or his fathers money.
Only thing I don't understand is why a saudi prince went to disneyland ( Mickey mouse and Islamic ideology don't go hand in hand).

Why should this even be a news...he is spending his or his fathers money.
Only thing I don't understand is why a saudi prince went to disneyland ( Mickey mouse and Islamic ideology don't go hand in hand).

O o he's liberal

We don't take jokes from ignorant, if you cross the line we will teach you how to behave.

Oh yeah...teach me then, I'm all ears

Is envy a disease?
Who cares what he spends his money on,its his money.
Or did he take from the poor and spend it?
Btw,prins Harry bought a Ferrari.

He's rich and we're poor. Since we can't spend 15 million to celebrate our graduation, it is our duty to get back at him by mocking him :azn:

These type of person are found every where in the world. Remember a guy from Pune who made a shirt of Gold.
Uska paisa hai wo jo marzi kare......

I wish they learn something from him...Too much of everything is never good..You have to be liberal to be a part of this world..

Well, even conservative Muslims have nothing against Mike mouse anyway.

Liberalism is cool though so yeah I support your argument, even though I'm not liberal.

Oh yeah...teach me then, I'm all ears

He's rich and we're poor. Since we can't spend 15 million to celebrate our graduation, it is our duty to get back at him by mocking him :azn:
I understand now,never been poor so how could i know.:smokin:

Lemme ask you asomething buddy, is he some sort of relative? You're really VOLCANIC about this.:smokin:

LoL I'm not going please your curiosity ever.

Oh , Man . Relax . Just trying to drag ourselves through "gloomy monday" :D

Point taken. Even though its not a big news for me either, we've got a hell a lot of f i l t h y riches.

I understand now,never been poor so how could i know.:smokin:

lollzzzz!!! I meant 'poor' relative to HIM, not 'penury' for sure. I somehow find it difficult to believe that you're rich enough to spend 15 million on your graduation day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom