What's new

Saudi prince spent 15 million euro in Disney to celebrated graduation

Why should this even be a news...he is spending his or his fathers money.
Only thing I don't understand is why a saudi prince went to disneyland ( Mickey mouse and Islamic ideology don't go hand in hand).

Do you really have to bring religion into everything ? , is it just a celebration for goodness sake, may be next time when he is buying a birthday cake he needs to consult wether it goes hand in hand with islamic ideology?

Do you really have to bring religion into everything ? , is it just a celebration for goodness sake, may be next time when he is buying a birthday cake he needs to consult wether it goes hand in hand with islamic ideology?

Man, that's why a new world order is needed ;)

lollzzzz!!! I meant 'poor' relative to HIM, not 'penury' for sure. I somehow find it difficult to believe that you're rich enough to spend 15 million on your graduation day :lol:
Im a farmer,havent graduated from any school yet.

lollzzzz!!! I meant 'poor' relative to HIM, not 'penury' for sure. I somehow find it difficult to believe that you're rich enough to spend 15 million on your graduation day :lol:

You probably haven't been to Dubai to see how richy rich Indians live there.

Im a farmer,havent graduated from any school yet.

It doesn't make you less than anybody else. The lack of confidence due to poor education will always remain a pimple in the nose of some of us. I know a Saudi business man, who's ironically illiterate with an estimated wealth of a $12 billion. He's currently the only authorized seller of Apple in the GCC.

It doesn't make you less than anybody else. The lack of confidence due to poor education will always remain a pimple in the nose of some of us. I know a Saudi business man, who's ironically illiterate with an estimated wealth of a $12 billion. He's currently the only authorized seller of Apple in the GCC.
Remember my hobby?;)

And I have an MD, a pending patent in Neuroengineering, and I have to beg my uncle to loan me some money so I can go to the US >_>.

Life is truly unfair.

ignor these indian trolls buddy they are jealous and ***** hurt of who ever more successful than them

no jealousy Its just that we dont support such spending. Don't have to read too much in to comments and generalize a whole country.

And I have an MD, a pending patent in Neuroengineering, and I have to beg my uncle to loan me some money so I can go to the US >_>.

Life is truly unfair.
But in the end,he will give you the money.

Life is truly unfair.
AlJaraisy is the man I'm talking about :D
Sorry to hear that. I don't mind lending you my hard-earned money though, I'm not gonna spend it anyway, with the crazy job that I'm currently in I doubt that I can go anywhere in the next 3 years.

Also,
You haven't graduated yet. As soon as you do, you will be the one who lends his uncle :rofl:

no jealousy Its just that we dont support such spending. Don't have to read too much in to comments and generalize a whole country.

you dont support such spending? what a hypocrate if you dont then dont try to get rich , why bother going to us for jobs and finally if you have $10 i take it you will spend $2 but if you have 1 million dollars dont tell me you are still spending $2 ?

Back
Top Bottom