What's new

Saudi prince spent 15 million euro in Disney to celebrated graduation

Alot of People born with a silver spoon don't know anything about poverty,So i don't expect much from them but people who strived in poverty and became rich always make donations like 50cent,shahrukh khan,etc.

This dude must have graduated but he needs to learn more about the harsh realities of life and poverty.

Point taken, realization comes only much later - Buddha's story comes to mind.

The saudi royalties are like a tap; once opened, sprays money everywhere. To blow 15 million euros; I guess he really liked the rides there :L

Yzd, I don't know why you keep defending those assholes and saying its their money. Its not their money, its our nations money. Every day you keep convincing me that you are living your life happily with great wealth that you can't see the other side of the country. Why is it Islamic that I have to live in a shitty neighborhood with rented apartment while busting my a$$ studying while that stupid brat gets to go to any where and spend my money. Fukc him and fukc you for not seeing the injustice.

Yzd, I don't know why you keep defending those assholes and saying its their money. Its not their money, its our nations money. Every day you keep convincing me that you are living your life happily with great wealth that you can't see the other side of the country. Why is it Islamic that I have to live in a shitty neighborhood with rented apartment while busting my a$$ studying while that stupid brat gets to go to any where and spend my money. Fukc him and fukc you for not seeing the injustice.

To begin with, I live a happy live. I could have stayed where I was born ,but I decided to move to KSA for my own good.

:what: It's your opinion, your word, and your stand, and I respect that.

And No, it's not your money the kid is spending, at least I KNOW what I'm talking about.

To begin with, I live a happy live. I could have stayed where I was born ,but I decided to move to KSA for my own good.

:what: It's your opinion, your word, and your stand, and I respect that.

And No, it's not your money the kid is spending, at least I KNOW what I'm talking about.

That's the reason, that is why you can't see the injustice. You live happily so that you are blinded from the truth.

That's not his money nor it is your king's money. This is just disgusting, the way he throws that money a way. What is more disgusting is the way you are defending them.

That's the reason, that is why you can't see the injustice. You live happily so that you are blinded from the truth.

That's not his money nor it is your king's money. This is just disgusting, the way he throws that money a way. What is more disgusting is the way you are defending them.

Living happily doesn't mean that I'm well-off or whatever you think, It's a judgment I came up with.

Again,
It's his own money. We don't live in the 90s anymore Naif, they door is shut down for freebies.

It's not my fault that you aren't happy with your life man.

Muffin, only blame yourself for your own problems, you get to work hard to get money, stop expecting getting it for nothing. I hear this all the time whenever I talk to a miserable person about things going on in the country, he rushes into blaming his misery on the gov and corruption although I personally know them and know that they are losers spent their university lives drinking and having "fun" and yet expect a decent job from the gov as soon as they graduate. Just be fair. I agree that those princes are lunatics but non of my business, not my money afterall. .

Living happily doesn't mean that I'm well-off or whatever you think, It's a judgment I came up with.

Again,
It's his own money. We don't live in the 90s anymore Naif, they door is shut down for freebies.

It's not my fault that you aren't happy with your life man.

It's your king's fault, ما ادري اش تقصد بالمجانية ، لكن اذا كان قطع عنهم المصاريف والسرقات ، ليه ما يسترجعها منهم ؟

Muffin, only blame yourself for your own problems, you get to work hard to get money, stop expecting getting it for nothing. I hear this all the time whenever I talk to a miserable person about things going on in the country, he rushes into blaming his misery on the gov and corruption although I personally know them and know that they are losers spent their university lives drinking and having "fun" and yet expect a decent job from the gov as soon as they graduate. Just be fair. I agree that those princes are lunatics but non of my business, not my money afterall. .

hmmmmm, ممكن اقول مو شغلك ؟ :)

The way some of those loons - who exists everywhere- spend their money unfairly, I would say. Yes, don't expect the government to feed you while you keep failing yourself.

It's your king's fault, ما ادري اش تقصد بالمجانية ، لكن اذا كان قطع عنهم المصاريف والسرقات ، ليه ما يسترجعها منهم ؟

ياخي تعلمني بالحكومة؟ انا اشتغل فيها وأنا اعرف أكثر منك. أيام الملك فهد راحت انا أتفق معك انه كان قاسي لكن يبدو أنك ما تعرف وش سوى الملك لما جاء

المهم ترى انا ما احب أسلوب السب والقدح إذا عندك شيء ثاني علمني

لا بلاك له دخل ونص

Here, I am not defending any country neither mine nor yours, I'm trying to tell the truth.
@Yzd Khalifa

I read reports claiming that about 70% of Saudis live in rented houses. Why is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
The way some of those loons - who exists everywhere- spend their money unfairly, I would say. Yes, don't expect the government to feed you while you keep failing yourself.

ياخي تعلمني بالحكومة؟ انا اشتغل فيها وأنا اعرف أكثر منك. أيام الملك فهد راحت انا أتفق معك انه كان قاسي لكن يبدو أنك ما تعرف وش سوى الملك لما جاء

المهم ترى انا ما احب أسلوب السب والقدح إذا عندك شيء ثاني علمني

لا بلاك له دخل ونص

ههههه ترى راحت ايام انا اشتغل بالحكومة وانا اعلم منك !، بعدين اي سب وقدح هاللي تتهمني فيه ؟
حنا الان في زمن الانترنت, كل شيء واضح زظاهر للعيان. إذا كانت الامور تغيرت من زمن الملك فهد ليه هالبزر صرف 15 مليون ؟
بالله عليك واحلفك بالله ، ما تشوفها استفزاز ؟ ما تشوفها قمة المصخرة ؟ ما تدري ان هالمبلغ ممكن يعيش كل سكان محافظة حفر الباطن لاكثر من شهر ؟
ياخي عالاقل شوفها من مبدأ دين ولو اني ما احب ادخل في الدين ، لكن هل الاسلام اللي الحكومة تقول انها تطبقه يقر بهالشيء ؟ تكفى قل لي ولا تستفزني :)
ترى منيب باكستاني ولا ايراني عشان تحاول تخفي الامور عني ، ياخي قسم بالله واضحة وما يحتاج لها اي شيء ثاني

I didn't want to speak in english for that matter but you are forcing me to do so. The ones who are spending the money unfairly are your royals, but you are wrong in many things. First, it is not their fukcing money !. Second thing you are wrong at, your king keeps feeding them and they keep robbing the nation's wealth. another thing you and your ill friend are wrong about, I just graduated and now working with the nation pride "Aramco" but that will not make me forget the people and will not make blind from seeing the injustice. I am a person that seeks for others and hopes for a better future for all, not just for one fukcing family to control everything and waste OUR money in Disney land.

I guess that's supposed to be me. Well:

463.gif

Here, I am not defending any country neither mine nor yours, I'm trying to tell the truth.
@Yzd Khalifa

I read reports claiming that about 70% of Saudis live in rented houses. Why is that?

You shall enjoy your right to stand for what you believe in no matter what, let there be no intimidation to hold you back.

Tbqh, I have to do some reading before getting back to you. But I don't think it's 70%

Last edited by a moderator:
ههههه ترى راحت ايام انا اشتغل بالحكومة وانا اعلم منك !، بعدين اي سب وقدح هاللي تتهمني فيه ؟
حنا الان في زمن الانترنت, كل شيء واضح زظاهر للعيان. إذا كانت الامور تغيرت من زمن الملك فهد ليه هالبزر صرف 15 مليون ؟
بالله عليك واحلفك بالله ، ما تشوفها استفزاز ؟ ما تشوفها قمة المصخرة ؟ ما تدري ان هالمبلغ ممكن يعيش كل سكان محافظة حفر الباطن لاكثر من شهر ؟
ياخي عالاقل شوفها من مبدأ دين ولو اني ما احب ادخل في الدين ، لكن هل الاسلام اللي الحكومة تقول انها تطبقه يقر بهالشيء ؟ تكفى قل لي ولا تستفزني :)
ترى منيب باكستاني ولا ايراني عشان تحاول تخفي الامور عني ، ياخي قسم بالله واضحة وما يحتاج لها اي شيء ثاني

أولا اعتقد انه مو عيب أن تكون باكستاني ولا إيراني عشان تدلي برأيك

حبيبي انا ما اكتب شئ هنا إلا وأنا اعرف وش أتكلم عنه ولو كنت تتابع مشاركاتي كان استوعبت واحب أقولك أني انا لست في موضع أني اضحك معك أو أجاملك
الشي الثاني الولد هذا أبو يملك عقارات الدنيا والآخرة راح زمان الفاتورة على الديوان
ثاني ليش كل ما طق عود بعصا تدخلون الإسلام في كل موضوع؟ الجيل الجديد بدا يبتعد عن الهوية المحافضة

I didn't want to speak in english for that matter but you are forcing me to do so. The ones who are spending the money unfairly are your royals, but you are wrong in many things. First, it is not their fukcing money !. Second thing you are wrong at, your king keeps feeding them and they keep robbing the nation's wealth. another thing you and your ill friend are wrong about, I just graduated and now working with the nation pride "Aramco" but that will not make me forget the people and will not make blind from seeing the injustice. I am a person that seeks for others and hopes for a better future for all, not just for one fukcing family to control everything and waste OUR money in Disney land.

I'm seeing a bit of contradiction here. In your last posted you said you're just a student and now I'm seeing something different like working for Aramco :undecided: pick up your mind!

And sure, go and try to overthrow them :D

Back
Top Bottom