What's new

Saudi prince spent 15 million euro in Disney to celebrated graduation

أولا اعتقد انه مو عيب أن تكون باكستاني ولا إيراني عشان تدلي برأيك

حبيبي انا ما اكتب شئ هنا إلا وأنا اعرف وش أتكلم عنه ولو كنت تتابع مشاركاتي كان استوعبت واحب أقولك أني انا لست في موضع أني اضحك معك أو أجاملك
الشي الثاني الولد هذا أبو يملك عقارات الدنيا والآخرة راح زمان الفاتورة على الديوان
ثاني ليش كل ما طق عود بعصا تدخلون الإسلام في كل موضوع؟ الجيل الجديد بدا يبتعد عن الهوية المحافضة

I'm seeing a bit of contradiction here. In your last posted you said you're just a student and now I'm seeing something different like working for Aramco :undecided: pick up your mind!

And sure, go and try to overthrow them :D

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

الحين عرفت ليه اغلب الدوائر الحكومة فيها اخطاء تافهة :( محاولة تصيد فاشلة !!
بعدين انا ما قلت باكستاني او ايراني لانه فيها عيبة ، اقصد لاني ابن البلد ما تقدر تخفي الامور عني ، ما تقدر تقول لانك تشتغل في الحكومة فانت ادرى !
ولا تحاول تبرر هالتبذير بالفلوس لان ابوه عنده عقارات ؟ ، سؤالي ابوه من وين له هالعقارات وكيف جابها ؟
ولان الجيل الجديد ابتعد عن المحافظة ، هالشيء يبرر لهالامراء انهم يسرقون هالفلوس ويطيرونها بفرنسا واوروبا ؟

انا طالب و تدريبي التعاوني في ارامكو وخلال التدريب وقعت معهم ، فيها شيء يا قافطهم ؟ ههه

Actually, he must have paid a couple of million Euros as bribe to make him pass! These guys will and can do anything with those petrodollars!

And what happens when SA runs out of oil? These sheiks will run out of gas!!!! :P :lol:

lol r u jealous of the petro dollars?

petro dollars seem better then sweaty indian rupees to be honest with you lol.

Their money, they can do what they want. Unlike China, USA, Japan, etc. SA has REAL money - the worlds largest energy reserves. The rest have overvalued paper.

@Naifov
الحين عرفت ليه اغلب الدوائر الحكومة فيها اخطاء تافهة :( محاولة تصيد فاشلة !!
ليش زعلان؟ الفساد في كل مكان وطبيعة في الإنسان حتى في ألمانيا في فساد وعشان كذا فتحنا نزاهة ليش انت ما تدري كم واحد خسر وظيفته؟ وكان ودي والله نسوي تشهير فيهم

بعدين انا ما قلت باكستاني او ايراني لانه فيها عيبة ، اقصد لاني ابن البلد ما تقدر تخفي الامور عني ، ما تقدر تقول لانك تشتغل في الحكومة فانت ادرى
انا ما بررت أي شيء كل اللي قلته أن الفوضى القديمة ماتت من يوم جاء الملك عبدالله لكن ممكن أني أكون أدرى بحكم أني قريب
ولا تحاول تبرر هالتبذير بالفلوس لان ابوه عنده عقارات ؟ ، سؤالي ابوه من وين له هالعقارات وكيف جابها ؟
ولان الجيل الجديد ابتعد عن المحافظة ، هالشيء يبرر لهالامراء انهم يسرقون هالفلوس ويطيرونها بفرنسا واوروبا ؟
انا ما بررت شيء لكن هل عندك استعداد أن تثبت انه اختلس فلوس الملاهي؟ لا

انا طالب و تدريبي التعاوني في ارامكو وخلال التدريب وقعت معهم ، فيها شيء يا قافطهم ؟ ههه
ما شاء الله مبروك
كان ودي ادخل ارامكوا لكن مع الأسف تخصصي غير مقبول

على العموم ترى داود الشريان كويس يجيب أشياء حلوه غير انه كان معنا في نفس العمل ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Their money, they can do what they want. Unlike China, USA, Japan, etc. SA has REAL money - the worlds largest energy reserves. The rest have overvalued paper.
The Gov't won't cover his Disney Sh!t bud. :undecided: the King will arrest him the next day if he even asked for it :rofl:

If its really his money then i would've have objected for a second. But the Saudi family is "Khadim al Harmain Al Sharifain". They basically own Saudi Arabia and rule it. So the money he is wasting is basically not his but of the Saudi people.
If they really are rulers of Saudi people they need to be accountable too.

If its really his money then i would've have objected for a second. But the Saudi family is "Khadim al Harmain Al Sharifain". They basically own Saudi Arabia and rule it. So the money he is wasting is basically not his but of the Saudi people.
If they really are rulers of Saudi people they need to be accountable too.

So in one way or another you're blaming Khadim al Harmain Al Sharifain? :lol: you won't know any better than myself about the King :lol: he would kill him the min he asked for the money to cover his fancy trip.

a lot of people are saying its his money blablablabla. its a bloody dictatorial system or a monarchy that is corrupt from its roots and its double policies with its people and international community. same like the Iranian regime and any past dictators. SA sided with America that why it got its bum saved.

a lot of people are saying its his money blablablabla. its a bloody dictatorial system or a monarchy that is corrupt from its roots and its double policies with its people and international community. same like the Iranian regime and any past dictators. SA sided with America that why it got its bum saved.

LoL
Okay, can you prove that the Gov't covered his Disney sh!t?

Of course you reserve the right to call the regime whatever you wish, but I don't see it that way my fellow.

LoL
Okay, can you prove that the Gov't covered his Disney sh!t?

Of course you reserve the right to call the regime whatever you wish, but I don't see it that way my fellow.

how about dessert storm? or when they over threw there past predecessors with the help of British? a lot in history my friend

how about dessert storm? or when they over threw there past predecessors with the help of British? a lot in history my friend
Sop pity-fogging! I asked you one question. Can you prove that the Gov't covered the kid's Disney party?

Sop pity-fogging! I asked you one question. Can you prove that the Gov't covered the kid's Disney party?

maybe the title says it all because you are following a medieval style of government which values its royals as above the law and the people . DUH!

maybe the title says it all because you are following a medieval style of government which values its royals as above the law and the people . DUH!
Eh, so you couldn't come up with a single proof? Good

I wouldn't bother about the rest of your post.

Back
Top Bottom