What's new

Saudi prince loses U.K. court battle over Gaddafi jet

@p(-)0ENiX

Look, the vast majority of Expats who live in KSA work in the labor force, and for god sake, I'm very sympathetic to them as any other decent human. They flaw for hours to figure out how to feed their kids, and their contributions for the development of KSA's infrastructure are appreciated. I'm sure you're fully aware of KSA's stand regarding this issue. But I agree, we don't have any sort of problem on immigration, usually, Expats stay here for a few years, and go to their country.

Your tone suggests you misunderstood me. I never said that you don't appreciate them or that they should be kicked out. The labor force's contributions should be appreciated, seeing as their jobs are tough.

My point was that Saudi Arabia still needs to do better in making full use of the locals. This would reduce dependency on immigrants, & that's always a good thing in the long run. Just a few days back, my colleague & I discussed that some local nurses were complaining about having to deal with male patients. For a nurse, dealing with all sorts of patients is part of their job description. This suggests that they still require training in regards to workplace ethics & code of conduct so that they are able to better fit in to the environment despite coming from a conservative background.

But Pakistani Expats are being dealt with differently, you may know better than some Saudis that Pakistan is being supported by our officials, conservative politicians, and businessmen like Al-Rajhi.

I agree, Pakistanis are treated very well for the most part.

Perhaps, You deserve to stay here like any other hard-working person due to your qualifications, it helps our economy which has been booming over the years.

Of course, & I still need to do my Masters, so my qualifications are going to improve further Insha Allah. :D I am still planning my future, & am hoping for the best along with getting the opportunity to contribute to my own country as well.

Anyway, I agree that expatriate communities have contributed heavily to Arabia's development.

There are two types of car insurances, first is to put an insurance on your driving license, second, is to put it on the car you're driving. Insurance classes are different.

Yeah, I know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@p(-)0ENiX

:no: The tone I used in the first paragraph was specifically about the Expats working in labor force.

My point was that Saudi Arabia still needs to do better in making full use of the locals. This would reduce dependency on immigrants, & that's always a good thing in the long run.

I hear you :smart:

Practically, any economically advanced country or a state on the rise can never rely on its own in terms of professions, however, a self reliance is always needed, KSA isn't an exception.

Just a few days back, my colleague & I discussed that some local nurses were complaining about having to deal with male patients. For a nurse, dealing with all sorts of patients is part of their job description.

Your colleague was right. Last semester, I have at SA National Guard University - A Uni mainly deals with medical studies - and I saw the Saudi nurse staff who mainly were females, most of whom were too shy to handle Saudi patient males, except old males :lol: I guess this is a cultural issue. However, I have seen people encouraging them not to be too shy while taking care of male patients. Usually, men sucks at nursing :lol:

Of course, & I still need to do my Masters, so my qualifications are going to improve further Insha Allah. I am still planning my future, & am hoping for the best along with getting the opportunity to contribute to my own country as well.

Well, you can do it here bro, you don't need to go anywhere :bounce:

Wish you all the best homie :chilli:

:pakistan:

Okay :D

His daughter is married to Fahad's grandson.

Yes, he surly does have a history with the King, but Imran Khan was very friendly to us as well, we should have backed him up. I never liked the way our Gov't dealing with Nawaz, he has been exploiting both sides for his own interests.

Who doesn't these days. :laugh:

Politicians being politicians

Nawaz ganja in KSA, i think yesterday. KSA King eyes dried missing to see Nawaz ganja....most probably went to beg for oil on soft loans....

@p(-)0ENiX

:no: The tone I used in the first paragraph was specifically about the Expats working in labor force.

The reason I mentioned that you misunderstood me is because it seemed like you were accusing me of accusing of you of not giving a crap about immigrants. It's good that you clarified that. My point was simple; gulf Arab nations need to focus more on self-sufficiency. The only country I think self-sufficiency is impossible for is UAE. They are a minority in their own country & thus will remain dependent on foreigners for now.

When I referred to crime caused by immigrants, I was referring to how much trouble immigrants & refugees cause in countries like Britain & France. In fact, their ridiculous emphasis on multiculturalism labels anyone that desires to preserve their people's heritage as "racist". Combine that with their low birth rates, & then it becomes understandable as to why parties like Golden Dawn exist in Greece.

I hear you :smart:

Practically, any economically advanced country or a state on the rise can never rely on its own in terms of professions, however, a self reliance is always needed, KSA isn't an exception.

Exactly, KSA also has a steadily increasing population so self reliance to an extent is not only feasible but a must. Of course this does not mean that Saudi Arabia shouldn't benefit from foreign expertise wherever possible.

Your colleague was right. Last semester, I have at SA National Guard University - A Uni mainly deals with medical studies - and I saw the Saudi nurse staff who mainly were females, most of whom were too shy to handle Saudi patient males, except old males :lol: I guess this is a cultural issue. However, I have seen people encouraging them not to be too shy while taking care of male patients.

Yeah, it's a cultural issue, but it can be resolved easily by on the job training & education about the professional code of conduct. In fact hospitals can even take steps to help them get over their fears of sexual harassment.

Usually, men sucks at nursing :lol:

Haha! :rofl: Nursing has always been considered a female profession, not a male one. When I think of a nurse, I think of this. :D

Well, you can do it here bro, you don't need to go anywhere :bounce:

Wish you all the best homie :chilli:

:pakistan:

Thanks bro, I have considered some Saudi universities in the past & I will let you know if I require more information about them. I did my bachelors abroad, & the vast majority of my friends studied or are studying abroad as well, so most of the information I have is about universities in foreign countries. By the way, I have noticed that besides KAUST, many universities don't exactly keep their websites up to date so it's kind of difficult to get detailed information about them.

@p(-)0ENiX
It's good that you clarified that

NP, I love Pakistan as much as I love my country bro, no worries.

When I referred to crime caused by immigrants, I was referring to how much trouble immigrants & refugees cause in countries like Britain & France. In fact, their ridiculous emphasis on multiculturalism labels anyone that desires to preserve their people's heritage as "racist". Combine that with their low birth rates, & then it becomes understandable as to why parties like Golden Dawn exist in Greece.

Overall, the EU is over flooded with immigrants from developing countries, their crimes rates fluctuate from one year to another. The so-called population bombing is going to explode soon in Europe for leaving such door widely open. I have visited countries in EU where I got to see how ridiculous their immigration laws are.

Many EU political figures including the chancellor of Germany and UK PM Cameron claimed multiculturalism had failed in their own countries, but we never saw such thing in the US, why? It is simple, the US is a country housing tens of multi ethnic groups which co-exist with one another in harmony. My maternal family came to the US from Italy during the Great Depression, and never left ever since even when the US economy was at its worst, that even many European countries tried to punish the US for increasing the tariffs for US's exports.

The wave of Anti-semitism " Judaism " in Europe had never changed, that's why many of them chose to move to the US, while others left to Palestine. What usually happens in there is that the indigenous people get too upset about their economic setbacks, the Gov't tries to target the weakest minorities - Yes, including the Jews, because you can easily identify them by their dress code, and residencies - Such minorities include immigrants as well. This was what Hitler and Stalin - in his last days - did to the Jews. The list of minorities may also include Arabs, gypsies, and polish to some extents.

Thanks bro, I have considered some Saudi universities in the past & I will let you know if I require more information about them. I did my bachelors abroad, & the vast majority of my friends studied or are studying abroad as well, so most of the information I have is about universities in foreign countries. By the way, I have noticed that besides KAUST, many universities don't exactly keep their websites up to date so it's kind of difficult to get detailed information about them.

You're very welcome. I know that many Pakistanis like to study overseas, I think it's cool to get to know another culture, and gawk into other societies, learn new things, and develop your skills overall.

Most of KSA's Unis update their English sites information every semester, just let me know if you need anything.

NP, I love Pakistan as much as I love my country bro, no worries.

Usually, I would tell people to not love any other country as much as they love their homeland, but I understood your point bro. I have great respect for Saudi Arabia too.

Pakistan.gif
Saudi_Arabia.gif

Overall, the EU is over flooded with immigrants from developing countries, their crimes rates fluctuate from one year to another. The so-called population bombing is going to explode soon in Europe for leaving such door widely open. I have visited countries in EU where I got to see how ridiculous their immigration laws are.

I agree, let's not forget that anytime some people there call for the preservation of their race, they are immediately & unjustly labeled xenophobic racists. That in my opinion is complete nonsense, & there is absolutely nothing racist about desiring to preserve your people in your own land or kicking out immigrants involved in crime.

Many EU political figures including the chancellor of Germany and UK PM Cameron claimed multiculturalism had failed in their own countries, but we never saw such thing in the US, why? It is simple, the US is a country housing tens of multi ethnic groups which co-exist with one another in harmony.

It was Angela Merkel that said that, & she is for the most part correct. It's ridiculous to expect people from all these different environments to simply get along with no trouble whatsoever. In fact, it's only natural for most people to desire to stick to their own. Forced integration & assimilation is another retarded idea that will eventually result in vast demographic changes there. Couple that with the fact that Europe's birth rates are already below the required rate necessary for sustaining their nations.

As for the US, they too have trouble these days with illegal immigration from Mexico. Apart from that, I am sure you are aware of how much the darker races like black Africans love to constantly ****** & moan about racism 24/7.

My maternal family came to the US from Italy during the Great Depression, and never left ever since even when the US economy was at its worst, that even many European countries tried to punish the US for increasing the tariffs for US's exports.

Interesting, I myself have relatives in both Italy & the US. Speaking of heritages; I am ethnic Kashmiri originating from the Kashmir valley itself, but my hometown is Lahore seeing as I was born there.

By the way, there is a thread on this forum discussing ultra far right nationalism in Europe. Since you seem to be interested in this topic, I think you will find the discussion in that thread useful.

The wave of Anti-semitism " Judaism " in Europe had never changed, that's why many of them chose to move to the US, while others left to Palestine. What usually happens in there is that the indigenous people get too upset about their economic setbacks, the Gov't tries to target the weakest minorities - Yes, including the Jews, because you can easily identify them by their dress code, and residencies - Such minorities include immigrants as well. This was what Hitler and Stalin - in his last days - did to the Jews. The list of minorities may also include Arabs, gypsies, and polish to some extents.

You forgot to mention the "Jewish nose". :laughcry:

Yes, I agree that governments around the world blame immigrants sometimes when a country faces economic difficulty. Greece is currently in such a situation, but their woes with immigrants based on the information I have gathered seem to be justified.

I just don't trust Zionist Jews though, they are to an extent responsible for the promotion of immorality & bringing about the destruction of family values in the West. They were hated & despised by pretty much every nation they ever lived with, & it's alarming how such a tiny minority has so much influence in the world today; particularly in the West.

You're very welcome. I know that many Pakistanis like to study overseas, I think it's cool to get to know another culture, and gawk into other societies, learn new things, and develop your skills overall.

Most of KSA's Unis update their English sites information every semester, just let me know if you need anything.

I had trouble finding up to date information on KAU & KFUPM's website. KAU has a good Masters program, but their aptitude test called Qudrat is in Arabic from what I hear. It's too bad that they don't accept GMAT, because I considered applying there some time back.

In any case, I am looking at the prospectuses for many universities these days, & Saudi Arabia isn't of the table either. What can you tell me about KSU?

Saudi government miss using funds to their own luxorious life remember Hazrat MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) Hazrat Abu BakerR.A, Hazrat Umar Farooq R.A , Hazrat Usman R.A and Hazrat ALI R.A not spent even a penny on their own life whole of their life and what they have today because of these Extraordinary people this money they spent on their luxury life and most of money spent on making happy to US and Israeli and killing muslims aroud the world Saudia Princes should seee their people who are still live in desert it is not their money it is not their oil which they give trillionf dollars to each of their family members for just nothing

Saudi government miss using funds to their own luxorious life remember Hazrat MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) Hazrat Abu BakerR.A, Hazrat Umar Farooq R.A , Hazrat Usman R.A and Hazrat ALI R.A not spent even a penny on their own life whole of their life and what they have today because of these Extraordinary people this money they spent on their luxury life and most of money spent on making happy to US and Israeli and killing muslims aroud the world Saudia Princes should seee their people who are still live in desert it is not their money it is not their oil which they give trillionf dollars to each of their family members for just nothing

Its in the al Saud family's nature

LOL

:laughcry::omghaha:

No wonder that the fake wannabe Arab Iranian Mullah's have been able to control the masses for nearly 35 years by now when they are behind such gatherings.

It only takes one Mullah to shout something to the sheep and the rest will follow.

We can play pity-party games with them 24/7.

At least we don't lash ourselves till we bleed :omghaha:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom