What's new

Saudi prince loses U.K. court battle over Gaddafi jet

Well, it's a good thing this all happened in a London Court. Had this happened in Saudi Arabia, in any Saudi court he would have won and he would most likely have made the broker pay through her teeth and eventually thrown in jail for some excuse here or there.

Your mentality is amazingly epic :lol:

Why would an alleged broker pay when he is suing to get paid, and why would the court jail them when they haven't done something wrong? If a Saudi businessman was suing Al-Waleed, trust me Al-Waleed wouldn't go any further.

Your mentality is amazingly epic :lol:

Why would an alleged broker pay when he is suing to get paid, and why would the court jail them when they haven't done something wrong? If a Saudi businessman was suing Al-Waleed, trust me Al-Waleed wouldn't go any further.

My meaning was quite simple, had this been in SA, this prince would have made the broker pay him instead of paying her to punish her for going to the courts. In SA, justice is in the hands of the royals.

LoL, you know nothing Mav..

I know that justice is not served throughout the middle east, can you deny that? Can you deny that different Nationalities are treated differently? Can you deny that Europeans/Americans are treated differently then Pakistanis/Indians/Bengalis etc.? Can you deny that the locals are above every law when they are against non-locals and so on?

Before you answer that, keep in mind that many of our forum members have first hand experience of the middle east, including myself.

What do you mean by treated " differently " Your comparison is racially motivated, you can't compare a large community of an A or B nations to some European Expat, but if any violated the laws, then they will be dealt with equally. In fact, we have been hearing some rants from some European countries telling us that we don't treat them " probably "

I know that justice is not served throughout the middle east, can you deny that? Can you deny that different Nationalities are treated differently? Can you deny that Europeans/Americans are treated differently then Pakistanis/Indians/Bengalis etc.? Can you deny that the locals are above every law when they are against non-locals and so on?

Before you answer that, keep in mind that many of our forum members have first hand experience of the middle east, including myself.

I don't need to keep anything in mind, I'm well-aware of what's going in my country, but I'm not quite sure that I can speak for the whole ME, so statements as the " Justice isn't served in the ME " is arbitrary. You may need to hear from some of our Pakistani friends living in KSA or at least to those who visited it @Pakistanisage @JonAsad @p(-)0ENiX @salman108 @A.Rafay

Last edited by a moderator:
ok he lost a court battle so big deal, but what I simply fail to understand is that how does it effect Pakistan or anybody for that matter especially from a geo strategic point of view , with a fabricated title, this thread is as "Pathetic" as it gets

I agree with you Bro. I am really getting tired of this Saudi Bashing by some members here and we all you know who these people are and we also know their Sectarian agenda. By now you know who these people are because the same usual suspects show up to bash our Saudi Brothers. My advice to my Saudi Brothers is to ignore these lowlife thugs. They have nothing better to do than to pick up every news about KSA and try to twist it into something NEGATIVE. HATERS WILL BE HATERS, LET THEM STEW IN THEIR OWN POISON.

I am sure my Brothers @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @JUBA and others know what I am talking about.

What do you mean by treated " differently " Your comparison is racially motivated, you can't compare a large community of an A or B nations to some European Expat, but if any violated the laws, then they will be dealt with equally. In fact, we have been hearing some rants from some European countries telling us that we don't treat them " probably "

I don't need to keep anything in mind, I'm well-aware of what's going in my country, but I'm not quite sure that I can speak for the whole ME, so statements as the " Justice isn't served in the ME " is arbitrary. You may need to hear from some of our Pakistani friends living in KSA or at least to those who visited it @Pakistanisage @JonAsad @p(-)0ENiX @salman108 @A.Rafay

Your response is typical. You are denying fundamental flaws in your legal system where locals are treated differently. After locals, it is the Europeans/Americans and then come the Pakistanis (probably even after Indians). Those boot liker Pakistanis who deny that are denying it for a reason. Your human rights are a joke internationally and your media is under solid royal choke.

Your deceit will work only on those who have never been to KSA.

You just had a knee-jerk reaction, those individuals of whom you had the audacity to call " boot lickers " live here, and no boybody is pointing a gun at their heads to say this and that :lol: so let just avoid using such a defensive strategy as this, because it won't work..

Your response is typical. You are denying fundamental flaws in your legal system where locals are treated differently. After locals, it is the Europeans/Americans and then come the Pakistanis (probably even after Indians). Those boot liker Pakistanis who deny that are denying it for a reason. Your human rights are a joke internationally and your media is under solid royal choke.

Your deceit will work only on those who have never been to KSA.

Habibi, don't you think for even a single second that you're trying to intimidate me :lol:

EDIT

I'll leave it here, Aussie.

You just had a knee-jerk reaction, those individuals of whom you had the audacity to call " boot lickers " live here, and no boy is pointing a gun at their heads :lol: so let just avoid using such a defensive strategy as this because it won't work..

Habibi, don't you think for even a single second that you're trying to intimidate me :lol:

I guess there is no point in continuation of this off-topic discussion.

I agree with you Bro. I am really getting tired of this Saudi Bashing by some members here and we all you know who these people are and we also know their Sectarian agenda. By now you know who these people are because the same usual suspects show up to bash our Saudi Brothers. My advice to my Saudi Brothers is to ignore these lowlife thugs. They have nothing better to do than to pick up every news about KSA and try to twist it into something NEGATIVE. HATERS WILL BE HATERS, LET THEM STEW IN THEIR OWN POISON.

I am sure my Brothers @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @JUBA and others know what I am talking about.
@Pakistanisage, I hear you brother, Anti-Saudi threads are essential for PDF to survive. The less we care about those haters, the ''dogs bark but the caravan moves on'' an old arabic saying, if you catch the meaning ..:P :pakistan:

@Pakistanisage, I hear you brother, Anti-Saudi threads are essential for PDF to survive. The less we care about those haters, the ''dogs bark but the caravan moves on'' an old arabic saying, if you catch the meaning ..:P :pakistan:

You got it Brother. Nothing IRKS a barking DOG more than to be IGNORED. Just ignore these Barking DOGS and that will be their WORST PUNISHMENT.

You just had a knee-jerk reaction, those individuals of whom you had the audacity to call " boot lickers " live here, and no boybody is pointing a gun at their heads to say this and that :lol: so let just avoid using such a defensive strategy as this, because it won't work..

EDIT

I'll leave it here, Aussie.

And BRO, I guess I am one of those " BOOTLICKERS " he is referring to and I don't even live in KSA.

I did Visit Jeddah, KSA for almost six months on an assignment. The amount of Love, Respect and Hospitality I received from my Saudi Brothers was truly mind blowing. I came back from KSA with deep respect for my Saudi Brothers.

For that if someone calls me a boot licker, that is their convoluted mentality.

Back
Top Bottom