What's new

Saudi-Pakistan Military Ties Getting Stronger

Tell your Uncle Abdullah to let Pakistan borrow some helis for the fight in NW. Heck your own pilots can fly them for live target practice. :D

Last time you spoke to me about who I really am, I remember you called me his grandson? :/ ..

I'm not worried about equipments, the PAF has just received new F-16s, and more to come.

Yaaa sheikh, ithaay weikh! Kee gall hai paa g -- kee daikh raye o? :D

Farsi hai lol.

Last time you spoke to me about who I really am, I remember you called me his grandson? :/ ..

I'm not worried about equipments, the PAF has just received new F-16s, and more to come.

So was I right the first time or now? Just end the suspense already! :cry:

We don't need F16's there.... we need attack choppers....... smaller the better....... something on the lines of MH-6..... do you guys got any of those? If yes, send'em all......

mh-6.jpg

First of all there is no such thing in this God's world as "unconditional".... there is always a price to pay......... was the price right? That's the question....

From what's apparent it has been mostly a win win situation for us...But i may be wrong due my lack of knowledge,Please educate me in that matter...

Agreed. Helis were sent before, they can be now as well. Aplenty of new elements have been implemented this year in cooperation between both states.

BTW, Congrats for the successful strike on the TTP's stronghold ;)
We don't need F16's there.... we need attack choppers....... smaller the better....... something on the lines of MH-6..... do you guys got any of those? If yes, send'em all......

mh-6.jpg

The price has been inter-communal strife....... no need for me to educate you, just look at news and then ask your parents how the 60's and 70's were....... that's the price.

From what's apparent it has been mostly a win win situation for us...But i may be wrong due my lack of knowledge,Please educate me in that matter...

The price has been inter-communal strife....... no need for me to educate you, just look at news and then ask your parents how the 60's and 70's were....... that's the price.

I agree with you but it takes two hands to clap while its the case,the other party is never been mentioned with the Word 'Enemy',so why double standards at time...

namely countering the threat of a nuclear-capable Iran.

Saudi Arabia spends tens of billions of dollars on weapons, and Pakistan is basically in their total control (they can employ Pakistanis to do their bidding), there is really no logical reason to fear Iran, I mean none at all. Iran hasn't upgraded its military in the past 35 years, basically conventionally Iran is already outgunned, even when compared with UAE.

So unless Saudi wants to take over the whole planet there is no reason for such large expenditures, I already stated why.

The other country is also a much bigger pile of shit..... however, what they have going for them is, interference and leverage on a much smaller scale....... I squarely blame the half assed amendments to our constitution by Bhutto, then mostly Zia for sleeping with the Dasha slingers and doing their dirty work.

No one is innocent in this. We are to blame for being used, abused and then discarded like toilet roll. What actually intrigues me here is that people still think that there is such a thing as free lunch!

I agree with you but it takes two hands to clap while its the case,the other party is never been mentioned with the Word 'Enemy',so why double standards at time...

Agreed. Helis were sent before, they can be now as well. Aplenty of new elements have been implemented this year in cooperation between both states.

BTW, Congrats for the successful strike on the TTP's stronghold ;)

Ya lovely shaikh, lend me an Apache or two. i return it full of hot chicks :D

BTW did KSA fund Typhoons for Urdan?

Saudi Arabia spends tens of billions of dollars on weapons, and Pakistan is basically in their total control

Do you hold any materialistic evidence where you can back-up this claim?

(they can employ Pakistanis to do their bidding)

But they're working together, right? I kind of smell some sort of supremacy with the bidding rhetoric.

there is really no logical reason to fear Iran

Just as much as the Iranian Gov't feels a slightly insecure every time their next-doors introduce a new defense system into their arsenal.

Iran hasn't upgraded its military in the past 35 years

Not true, some procurements took place in the late 90s.

basically conventionally Iran is already outgunned, even when compared with UAE.

I admire you for acknowledging static fact. But this will probably take the entire nation of Iran to get it into the heads of their Gov't.

So unless Saudi wants to take over the whole planet there is no reason for such large expenditures, I already stated why.

Maintaining the hyper self-defensive edge is all what matters. As for the expenditures, KSA is just like the rest of the top 20 world's most defense-spending state.

Saudi Arabia spends tens of billions of dollars on weapons, and Pakistan is basically in their total control (they can employ Pakistanis to do their bidding), there is really no logical reason to fear Iran, I mean none at all. Iran hasn't upgraded its military in the past 35 years, basically conventionally Iran is already outgunned, even when compared with UAE.

Ya lovely shaikh, lend me an Apache or two. i return it full of hot chicks :D

BTW did KSA fund Typhoons for Urdan?

I guess we both need to work on procuring the T-129 for both countries. Then maybe you and I perhaps might hook up at Hooters' for sometime ;) ...

No, Jordan hasn't made any progress in her talks with the Brits on the Typhoon, and we aren't funding a thing.

Do you hold any materialistic evidence where you can back-up this claim?

But they're working together, right? I kind of smell some sort of supremacy with the bidding rhetoric.

Just as much as the Iranian Gov't feels a slightly insecure every time their next-doors introduce a new defense system into their arsenal.

Not true, some procurements took place in the late 90s.

I admire you for acknowledging static fact. But this will probably take the entire nation of Iran to get it into the heads of their Gov't.

Maintaining the hyper self-defensive edge is all what matters. As for the expenditures, KSA is just like the rest of the top 20 world's most defense-spending state.

I guess we both need to work on procuring the T-129 for both countries. Then maybe you and I perhaps might hook up at Hooters' for sometime ;) ...

No, Jordan hasn't made any progress in her talks with the Brits on the Typhoon, and we aren't funding a thing.

HOOTERS reminds of good times. So many of God's blessing X 2 :D

Hmmm read it somewhere KSA bankrolled Typhoons for Jordan, but then again birds with such big legs are too much and too expensive for Jordan.

HOOTERS reminds of good times. So many of God's blessing X 2 :D

Hmmm read it somewhere KSA bankrolled Typhoons for Jordan, but then again birds with such big legs are too much and too expensive for Jordan.

Nah. Just because they sold their F-16s to you, it doesn't mean that their EFT deal is sealed. And yes, the Typhoon is bloody expensive.

Back
Top Bottom