What's new

Saudi-Pakistan Military Ties Getting Stronger

Saudi is a Dying Elephant. Most of its allies and governments are in trouble in the region. Things will not settle in its favour. Pakistan needs to be cautious in dealing with saudi so that it should Not use Pakistan as its Lackey. Any wrong diplomacy by Pakistan will result in Isolation of the country in Next Decades.

Saudi is a Dying Elephant. Most of its allies and governments are in trouble in the region

Syria, Libya, Tunisia, and Iraq have never been considered as allies to KSA. The only ally we lost was Egypt, and now we are back on the scene.

Things will not settle in its favour

We don't tend to exploit states in favor of political aims. This is called political extortion!

Pakistan needs to be cautious in dealing with saudi so that it should Not use Pakistan as its Lackey

We look forward to working on multiple issues in a manner that suits us both.

Any wrong diplomacy by Pakistan will result in Isolation of the country in Next Decades

We didn't leave you on your own before, and will never do such thing. Just look at the tough measures the EU tries to implement against Egypt last year, and then look at the change in their tones when KSA spoke :)

Agreed a balance is needed. Iran is someone we have lived next door to for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

I agree as well. Pakistan shall put its interests before everything else. What is of an interest to them is surely an interest of ours :) .. @Khan_patriot

@Yzd Khalifa You break my heart. You could have always also trained with us.:frown:

You guys hate us too :ashamed:

I don't consider @Yzd Khalifa or @Arabian Legend to be Arabs........ I'll have to provide them cover once Mehdi brings menace to Arabia...... Allah-u-Akbar! :D

Meri jan, do you know more than me about the said program? We owe no one!!!

I got your 6 Hypy :enjoy:

@KingMamba, Mamba baby what do you say about it?

Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, who is Saudi Arabia’s deputy prime minister and defense minister has just concluded an official visit to Pakistan. Some defense experts say that Saudi Arabia’s close military ties with Pakistan, though not new, now have a new dimension - namely countering the threat of a nuclear-capable Iran.

That countering is what has plagued three of our generations!

Equipment hiring from black market, Building nuke related infrastructure ( and Missile development), Keeping Nuke program afloat during 90's sanction. Did we had enough money after Bangladesh debacle and Bhutto ruling Pakistan in 70's????? DIdn't Zia ul haq allegedly said to saudi king, "our achievements are yours" ?

For some People it will be always the case of "Iran's enemies are their's Enemies" but the reality is bright like anything,One cannot deny the Unconditional Help and support the Saudis have provided to us on Many Occassions...

Staying on the topic, would love to see Saudi Apaches flying in Pakistan in some sort of joint exercise.

@KingMamba, Mamba baby what do you say about it?

Ganja must be getting some new economic ventures in the kingdom but regardless PA would not listen to ganja unless they were receiving something as well. Now what the PA will get in return will probably be kept off the books so you cannot really come to any conclusion except that it better be good if they are willing to irk off a country they have to live next to. Not to mention the shit storm it would cause in DC if such an umbrella actually got confirmation.

First of all there is no such thing in this God's world as "unconditional".... there is always a price to pay......... was the price right? That's the question....

For some People it will be always the case of "Iran's enemies are their's Enemies" but the reality is bright like anything,One cannot deny the Unconditional Help and support the Saudis have provided to us on Many Occassions...

Common, you do know better than anyone else such cooperation exists long time ago :lol:

Tell your Uncle Abdullah to let Pakistan borrow some helis for the fight in NW. Heck your own pilots can fly them for live target practice. :D

I agree as well. Pakistan shall put its interests before everything else. What is of an interest to them is surely an interest of ours .. @Khan_patriot

I can definitely see how both countries can benefit from eachother, lets hope that we continue on the path to broader spectrum of cooperation.....

images

Not a bad idea......... :D

Might as well, Pakistan has already thrown its lot in with the Saudis anyway so they should go full out now, heck even on this forum Iranians will come guns blazing on threads where Pakistan and Iran square off but will not even comment on threads about cooperation. So neutrality is probably too late although it would have preferable if Pakistan could have helped mend ties between the two states. That would require a competent head of state though which Pakistan does not have.

Back
Top Bottom