What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

I do science. All kinds of science is relative to me. To me science is supreme and all else is nothing but phantoms of reality that people choose to believe. Oh and by the way you just mentioned my two most favorite branches of medicine :)

Saudi science: The last paper I heard coming out of Saudi was women driving = men going gay.

Back to topic. We must defer to the security official. Pakistan is not known for abusing people leaving the country legally etc

In Arabia we arrest them and give them a fair trial otherwise it wouldn't be called "Law" enforcement now does it.

Oh you can feel the love I can basically bask in it.

Yes we know about your fair trials. Back to topic any member of Airport has the right to defend themselves if abused. However I do hope that it was proportionate

Yeah, when the Shurta takes your passport for only walking on the footpath and makes you stand outside the car, while both of those 24 year old SHurta sit in a luxury SUV playing games on their iPhones for half hour, then make fun of you, and then give you back your passport. That's justice eh?

That's Mossa justice

I think ASF did right job
Saudis always treat pakistanis as 3rd class citizen
why Colonel Sukhari insist to go Saudi when he did not have confirm seat
i

What right did the Saudi have to slap the security?
they think they are donor

tell me if any pakistan did not obey or misbehave with your security force at airport
what they did

Colonel Sukhari was off to Riyadh when he allegedly refused to be checked at the airport. He also slapped an Airport Security Force (ASF) official when security officials insisted..
Ah! Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches! Hope he's learnt his lesson and gotten off his high horse.

Most Saudi Arabians feel they are superior human beings to Pakistanis, Indians, BDs etc. You gotta see how they are treated by the Saudis in Saudi Arabia.

I would love to see what happens when their oil runs out and those billions become pennies and the House of Saud and its cronies come running to Pakistan, India and BD looking for jobs!! That's gonna be tough considering that the Saudis have never been known for hard work themselves but outsource everything....except personal entertainment! :cheesy:

All of you lot are really pathetic. Cheering for an assault that left the guy bloodied all over the place?? He has a version of the stry too you know why the complete disregard for that as well?? He is Saudi so he is automatically a jerk and must be beaten up great thinking you lot have.

All of you lot are really pathetic. Cheering for an assault that left the guy bloodied all over the place?? He has a version of the stry too you know why the complete disregard for that as well?? He is Saudi so he is automatically a jerk and must be beaten up great thinking you lot have.

But he slapped first....

A very unfortunate incident indeed! A guest ganged up in front of his son!

Even if the Saudi was rude, the ASF should have had defuse the situation. But how they can, they are not taught any customer service skill, even their job invlove extensive interpersonal interaction and are the people responsible of projecting the image of the rest of of society and country. I still remember a rude behavior of an FIA officer with some passengers on peshawar air port. Pakistan really need to initiate a training of customer severice and confrontational management to employees working specially in airporst.

But he slapped first....
Speaking to the media after the incident, Sukhari said that he did not refuse any security check and was thrashed after he tried to stop officials from misbehaving with his son.

“Can I do this? I did not refuse any security check. My son and I got ourselves checked at two security checks,” he told the media.

He has a version of the story as well. That is why I said we should wait until the investigation and the CCTV footage come out and not base our accusations on emotions.

What is being defined as "abuse" here? That's a serious allegation especially as it's a minor involved.

If the cap fits.

I hope the Saudi media pick this story and I hope it gets a lot, I mean a lot of air time in Saudi -- in the interest of a free and open society, where there are human rights commissions and courts dispense justice (all Islamic stuff - yeah, in your nightmares))

i think both are wrong on the action bunch of idiots having good time :chilli:

A setback to the attitude shown towards South-Asians in general.

Congrats to Airport staff for standing up to them.

This incident maybe forgotten but they will now think twice before getting aggressive towards people in the region.

Back
Top Bottom